PDA

View Full Version : RuChew

mchurchfie
01-06-2009, 06:42 PM
What a ****ing pussy. He just went Mike Tyson on Peter's finger. I hope he gets his ass whipped good before the end of the game.

circlethewagons
01-06-2009, 06:51 PM
I still can't believe he did that... i think the rest of the game could get very interesting...

SabreEleven
01-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Neil is about to get his ass whipped also...Sabres need about 5 more goals.

helmetguy
01-06-2009, 06:52 PM
What a ****ing pussy. He just went Mike Tyson on Peter's finger. I hope he gets his ass whipped good before the end of the game.

I have a feeling he and Neil are gonna replace a couple of adverts on the boards before this one's over.

RockStar36
01-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Someone BETTER go after him before this game ends. It has to be done at this point.

hydro
01-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Well he got a "inadvertant" stick to the nuts at the end of the period. I think the message got across. Although I see Peters wanting to get into it later on.

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 07:53 PM
What a bunch of pussys, 3rd period and still no fights.

RockStar36
01-06-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm surprised you're up past your bedtime watching the game. Better not let the parents know!

hydro
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm surprised you're up past your bedtime watching the game. Better not let the parents know! http://i.pbase.com/o6/96/492696/1/80604318.EQ2HeERR.ohsnap.gif

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm surprised you're up past your bedtime watching the game. Better not let the parents know!

Like I said before, im old enough to be married in 3 years. I could end up with your wife legally, so quit your ****.

RockStar36
01-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Like I said before, im old enough to be married in 3 years. I could end up with your wife legally, so quit your ****.

:rofl:

:up:

CuseJetsFan83
01-06-2009, 08:46 PM

big words for a little boy....anywho there is more to hockey than fighting........

yeah rutuu is a POS but the talking was done by the players by looking at the scoreboard.

but aside from that, do you think rutuu gets suspended or given something that keeps him out a while?

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 08:49 PM
big words for a little boy....anywho there is more to hockey than fighting........

yeah rutuu is a POS but the talking was done by the players by looking at the scoreboard.

but aside from that, do you think rutuu gets suspended or given something that keeps him out a while?

Im not going to say the same to you since I said it to you I think 3 days ago.

Now to answer your question, Rutuu will get suspended eventually (not for this) but I hope it wont be untill Peters is back in fighting form and we play them.

CuseJetsFan83
01-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Im not going to say the same to you since I said it to you I think 3 days ago.

Now to answer your question, Rutuu will get suspended eventually (not for this) but I hope it wont be untill Peters is back in fighting form and we play them.

the question wasn't for you, it was to those who have an idea of what hockey was like, before the bettman era. secondly, i don't care what you think you're 15 years old, an idiot savant if you will..........

knowing the NHL nothing will happen, but he now has a huge target for the rest of the year....... rutuu is now the new sean avery.

SabreEleven
01-06-2009, 08:55 PM
It wasn't that there wasn't any fights. There wasn't any hustle pretty much from the 2nd period on....

CuseJetsFan83
01-06-2009, 08:56 PM
It wasn't that there wasn't any fights. There wasn't any hustle pretty much from the 2nd period on....

yeah, but this team has a thing for trying to rest on their laurels when they grab a lead....... thankfully ottawa just couldn't get that tying goal

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 08:58 PM
the question wasn't for you, it was to those who have an idea of what hockey was like, before the bettman era. secondly, i don't care what you think you're 15 years old, an idiot savant if you will..........

knowing the NHL nothing will happen, but he now has a huge target for the rest of the year....... rutuu is now the new sean avery.

1st off, you asked the question in a post that had my quote, 2nd why are you acting like I dont know **** since im 15, I know I know a hell of alot more than you.

CuseJetsFan83
01-06-2009, 09:01 PM
1st off, you asked the question in a post that had my quote, 2nd why are you acting like I dont know **** since im 15, I know I know a hell of alot more than you.
but aside from that, do you (rest of the billszone) think rutuu gets suspended or given something that keeps him out a while?

that means ASIDE FROM YOUR ANTICS, lets have a normal discussion before you start having mock trades in the nhl everyday until rosters freeze, plus do you even remember watching games before bettman ruined the hockey game?

do i think its great that you have sports knowledge great, but seriously put it to something useful, trying to impress people, or flame them for that matter is just going to make you look immature. and honestly its annoying as all hell

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 09:03 PM
but aside from that, do you (rest of the billszone) think rutuu gets suspended or given something that keeps him out a while?

that means ASIDE FROM YOUR ANTICS, lets have a normal discussion before you start having mock trades in the nhl everyday until rosters freeze

I was having a normal discussion until people started bashing me just because of my age.

CuseJetsFan83
01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I was having a normal discussion until people started bashing me just because of my age.

when you have a decent convo its fine...... but basically making threads about trades/signings via madden style EVERY 8 hours is just annoying. whether its football or hockey.

plus wondering why there are no fights? don't get me wrong, the players policing themselves would be the greatest savior for the game but emperor bettman and darth campbell don't like that idea and have the idiotic instigator rule

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 09:12 PM
when you have a decent convo its fine...... but basically making threads about trades/signings via madden style EVERY 8 hours is just annoying. whether its football or hockey. Ok, I know I make them to much, its because I get alot of ideas and like posting them, ill stop that. But please, dont call them madden style offseasons. Ive seen people say we pick up Haynesworth and Peppers in 1 offseason and they dont get called madden offseasons. I actually try to make them realistic and spend alot of time on them.

plus wondering why there are no fights? don't get me wrong, the players policing themselves would be the greatest savior for the game but emperor bettman and darth campbell don't like that idea and have the idiotic instigator rule

pjw
01-06-2009, 09:17 PM
why do the sabres continue to let Neil and Rutuu make them their *****?
It goes back to the hit on Drury. Then Mair talking **** after the game earlier in the year, now peters gets bit. When are they going to stand up to these guys? And please dont give me the scoreboard line. the sens have been making us their ***** since we beat them in the playoffs.

Mitchell55
01-06-2009, 09:25 PM
It goes back to the hit on Drury. Then Mair talking **** after the game earlier in the year, now peters gets bit. When are they going to stand up to these guys? And please dont give me the scoreboard line. the sens have been making us their ***** since we beat them in the playoffs.

I dont agree with the hit on drury, we actually fought durring that game. But after the Peters hit and Gaustad hit, why didnt Ruff put Gaustad, Peters, Mair, Rivet, and maybe Butler out there to fight.

helmetguy
01-06-2009, 09:29 PM

Peters had a great answer for that. In essence, he said that, even a three goal lead isn't enough in the NHL, and doing something stupid to get a double minor woulda given the Sens an easier shot at getting a couple of goals as a result. Turns out, the Sens DID score a couple of soft goals. **** happens.

OpIv37
01-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Peters had a great answer for that. In essence, he said that, even a three goal lead isn't enough in the NHL, and doing something stupid to get a double minor woulda given the Sens an easier shot at getting a couple of goals as a result. Turns out, the Sens DID score a couple of soft goals. **** happens.

but **** happens more to teams that don't respond when **** happens.

JD
01-07-2009, 01:32 AM
By now you should know that most of the people here are tools in real life. 90% of them were the dorks in high school that jerked off in the bathroom to the hot girl they seen in the hallway, which you were banging.

When I first came here I was bashed for my age because it makes these loners feel better about themselves.. and when I go into the Bills forum, anything I say is irrelevant because my username is "jdSABREfan" so I must be clueless when it comes to football.

Philagape
01-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Two-game suspension

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=3816142

rbochan
01-07-2009, 04:29 PM
I just hope to god Peters has had a recent tetanus shot, and doesn't need rabies shots.

RockStar36
01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
A 2 game suspension is a joke. Avery got 3x that just for talking about his sloppy seconds. Again, the NHL shows why they suffer as a league.

SabreEleven
01-07-2009, 05:52 PM
I dont agree with the hit on drury, we actually fought durring that game. But after the Peters hit and Gaustad hit, why didnt Ruff put Gaustad, Peters, Mair, Rivet, and maybe Butler out there to fight.

because they lost their balls?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Rule 56a

A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation shall be assessed an instigating minor pen-alty, a major for fighting and a ten minute misconduct.
http://www.nhl.com/rules/rule56.html

SabreEleven
01-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Sometimes it is worth it.