X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pecan
    • Nov 2008

We need a "Rape" Defense.

The playoffs are underway and as a bills fan im forced to watch other teams (since 99) and every year i just want a "Rape" defense.

I see the ravens and im like "Yes!!!" that is just domination and awesomness.

The bills need to scrap all hopes for even a mediocre offense and invest it all in defense. A defense with a speedy ball hawking secondary. Beast like linebackers. and a front four that can dominate.

We got trent edwards who is trent dilfer jr. (with way more injuries) and a good RB tandem. find a decent o-line and middle of the road WR's and that will be all we need.

Lets just go all out on D. why not?
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: We need a "Rape" Defense.

The only way we would get that type of D is if Jeff Garcia was coach and Tom Brady was DC.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

I don't think Ray Lewises or Ed Reeds grow on trees. Oh, plus Ralph is cheap.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• VeggieMan14
        • Jan 2008

If it means W's whatever works
        I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• Pecan
          • Nov 2008

Ya I know...But it would be cool to have an identity that isnt as embarassing as the one we already have.

No matter what, Every Bills Team has tremendus amount of heart because it is almost transplanted into the team from us fans but a punishing defense could just be what we need to do.

Plus us being a "cheap" franchise, Defense and special teams is more practical.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

If you want a "rape" defense, we need to get rid of our current DEs and bring in some guys that know how to pressure the QB. Oh, and get rid of this Perry Fewell guy...

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Pecan
              The playoffs are underway and as a bills fan im forced to watch other teams (since 99) and every year i just want a "Rape" defense.

I see the ravens and im like "Yes!!!" that is just domination and awesomness.

The bills need to scrap all hopes for even a mediocre offense and invest it all in defense. A defense with a speedy ball hawking secondary. Beast like linebackers. and a front four that can dominate.

We got trent edwards who is trent dilfer jr. (with way more injuries) and a good RB tandem. find a decent o-line and middle of the road WR's and that will be all we need.

Lets just go all out on D. why not?
              I agree bro! Take a look at my signature. We can always dream, right? IN reality though we will probably take a player who was rated as a 2nd round prospect with our #11 pick. The franchise can't draft worth ****.

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

a "rape" D ?

is that what happens at the bottom of the pile? Guess I wouldn't want to be on Offense then.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Rapists have aggressive mindets. You can't rape anyone if you have a conservative outlook on things.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Can we not come up with a better descriptive term than "rape"? Come on folks have some class.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Pillage and plunder might work better.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Dick would probably like that, Dick would probably like that a whole lot.

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

pillage and plundering D sounds better... I always wanted to pillage.. I might have plundered once or twice, but I really want to try pillaging

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                            • May 2007

Oh yeah, it's just matter of getting Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Trevor Price, Ed Reed, Samari Rolle, and that type of talent to our team.

It's just matter of that, why did I never thought that might be the solution - drafting kick-ass players and bring in some valuable free agents?

Hey, I wonder why not every team has done this? It's just that plain and simple, isn't?

Let's just bild a "rape" defense!
                            I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                              Oh yeah, it's just matter of getting Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata, Trevor Price, Ed Reed, Samari Rolle, and that type of talent to our team.

It's just matter of that, why did I never thought that might be the solution - drafting kick-ass players and bring in some valuable free agents?

Hey, I wonder why not every team has done this? It's just that plain and simple, isn't?

Let's just bild a "rape" defense!
                              I agree, in order to have a rape defense, Dick needs to teach them how to play hard. Dick is a hell of a teacher, if he can teach these guys how to play hard, then you may see some of our studs blow up on the scene.

Comment

Working...
                              X