-Flashes a mean streak
-Overcame a spider bite in 04 which caused a redshirt medical
-Biggest player in LSU history

Cons:

-Not as strong as he should be for being so big
-Sometimes struggles to sustain blocks

Notables:

-Was 15 lbs 14 0z at birth... WOW

I see him as a Tre Johnson type in the NFL, a guy who can dominate due to his size, but who also will have to watch his weight pretty religiously and more so than other players. He plays lighter than his size, but also can get moved around despite his size. Hes a solid 2nd or 3rd round pick IMO.

DraftBoy
01-07-2009, 05:51 PM
I think you missed a few cons...and why are we stealing my idea?

X-Era
01-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I think you missed a few cons...and why are we stealing my idea?

Did you or did you not propose having people scout players and post them?

DraftBoy
01-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Did you or did you not propose having people scout players and post them?

I did not...I also prefer reports that are accurate to a players abilities not just ones that glorify a player and gloss over their weaknesses, one of Johnson's big issues is questions about his ability to get to the 2nd level at 367 which is why he is not the top OG in the class. He also has questions about pulling, his knee bend and conditioning to name a few other major ones.

X-Era
01-07-2009, 06:39 PM
I did not...I also prefer reports that are accurate to a players abilities not just ones that glorify a player and gloss over their weaknesses, one of Johnson's big issues is questions about his ability to get to the 2nd level at 367 which is why he is not the top OG in the class. He also has questions about pulling, his knee bend and conditioning to name a few other major ones.

Translation... you prefer to be the only one to post profiles. Fine, I will do the work to find your post.

I never said he was the top G. Robinson probabaly is.

DraftBoy
01-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Translation... you prefer to be the only one to post profiles. Fine, I will do the work to find your post.

I never said he was the top G. Robinson probabaly is.

No Translation is if you are not going to be completely fair and accurate in scouting players and ignore the players biggest flaws please don't expend the time and effort to spread bad info. There is already more than enough of that.

There really isnt a "probably" about Robinson being the top OG, he just is.

X-Era
01-07-2009, 06:47 PM
I mis-read this post... sorry.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=168426

However, I have every bit as much right to start a post as you do, and unlike what your last response would like to lead some to believe, my post is no more valid or less valid than your is.

Interesting how you are working that post to be the gatekeeper on scouting info. I will respect your opinions, but others are just as valid if not more.

DraftBoy
01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
I mis-read this post... sorry.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=168426

However, I have every bit as much right to start a post as you do, and unlike what your last response would like to lead some to believe, my post is no more valid or less valid than your is.

I dont have to lead anybody to believe anything, you are the one who posted a report with out talking about the guys biggest cons, in fact you still haven't explained why you didnt list them. It is a free country, where you are free to post anything you want, but the validity is not what is of question, its credibility. I have that.

X-Era
01-07-2009, 06:55 PM
I dont have to lead anybody to believe anything, you are the one who posted a report with out talking about the guys biggest cons, in fact you still haven't explained why you didnt list them. It is a free country, where you are free to post anything you want, but the validity is not what is of question, its credibility. I have that.

You can hold your belief about your credibility as much as you like... your business. IM not going into personal attacks about whether or not your opinion is credible. I also have a record for finding talent from the draft.

I listed cons, you are including more. Thats fine. The post is still valid and adds value to this board. Just because you may feel its not accurate enough, doesnt exactly mean it should not be posted.

DraftBoy
01-07-2009, 07:20 PM
You can hold your belief about your credibility as much as you like... your business. IM not going into personal attacks about whether or not your opinion is credible. I also have a record for finding talent from the draft.

I listed cons, you are including more. Thats fine. The post is still valid and adds value to this board. Just because you may feel its not accurate enough, doesnt exactly mean it should not be posted.

Its not about me believing anything, I dont know how else to really say it so I just will. They let me do what I do because I have the credibility. Im on the radio for what I do because I have credibility. Its not because I can "find talent" what the does that even mean? Everybody gets some right, its not about predictions, its about analysis, knowledge, work ethic, and the ability to put your stuff out there and get the **** kicked out of you for it but still do it and be good at it. There is nobody out there (who isnt paid) who will outwork me, its just not going to happen, I won't let it. That's why people ask me my opinion that's why Im allowed to do what I do, because Im not just good, Im that damn good. I dont really give two ****s about what anybody else has to say about it either. The guide I help to produce speaks for itself every April, 7000+ downloads this past year, 5000+ the year before, a weekly spot on a local radio statio doing draft stuff. They don't just let some half assed kid do this ****. If I tell you something you can take it to the bank that its accurate and that research was done into it. Does that mean Im infallible or never wrong? No, nobody is perfect, but Im getting a little tired of you having this little pissing contests every time I disagree with you. That happens a lot in life especially in the scouting world. Either grow up and learn to deal with it, or just don't respond to me. Either way I dont really care, you won't nor can you attack my credibility because there is nothing you can say thats going to damage it. You can say Im going to be wrong till your blue in the face and I very well may be but thats not why Im good at this, not even close. Yes Im cocky, and charismatic, and an *******. Ask anybody who actually knows me and they'll agree with that, thats me. If you're wrong Im going to point it out to you, if you want to accuse me of being wrong you better bring the facts, figures, and how because this whole, well this is "my opinion" argument doesnt hold any water unless your name is a guy like Scott Wright, Todd McShay, Mel Kiper, Frank Coyle, etc...

X-Era
01-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Its not about me believing anything, I dont know how else to really say it so I just will. They let me do what I do because I have the credibility. Im on the radio for what I do because I have credibility. Its not because I can "find talent" what the does that even mean? Everybody gets some right, its not about predictions, its about analysis, knowledge, work ethic, and the ability to put your stuff out there and get the **** kicked out of you for it but still do it and be good at it. There is nobody out there (who isnt paid) who will outwork me, its just not going to happen, I won't let it. That's why people ask me my opinion that's why Im allowed to do what I do, because Im not just good, Im that damn good. I dont really give two ****s about what anybody else has to say about it either. The guide I help to produce speaks for itself every April, 7000+ downloads this past year, 5000+ the year before, a weekly spot on a local radio statio doing draft stuff. They don't just let some half assed kid do this ****. If I tell you something you can take it to the bank that its accurate and that research was done into it. Does that mean Im infallible or never wrong? No, nobody is perfect, but Im getting a little tired of you having this little pissing contests every time I disagree with you. That happens a lot in life especially in the scouting world. Either grow up and learn to deal with it, or just don't respond to me. Either way I dont really care, you won't nor can you attack my credibility because there is nothing you can say thats going to damage it. You can say Im going to be wrong till your blue in the face and I very well may be but thats not why Im good at this, not even close. Yes Im cocky, and charismatic, and an *******. Ask anybody who actually knows me and they'll agree with that, thats me. If you're wrong Im going to point it out to you, if you want to accuse me of being wrong you better bring the facts, figures, and how because this whole, well this is "my opinion" argument doesnt hold any water unless your name is a guy like Scott Wright, Todd McShay, Mel Kiper, Frank Coyle, etc...
Did you forget where you are?

Everyone here has critics... if Mother Theresa posts under a fake name, she will get criticized.

I respect your posts, and even though I dont know you, I respect you. I'm not a fan of anyone who demands respect, its earned, not expected.

I choose to find value in a whole host of sources from the dumbest poster (is if there is one) to the smartest, and if someone disagrees I have no problem with that. I have a problem with someone assuming they are right and I am wrong, and at the end of the day a court jester who watches one single play on a highlight reel can get a player right while a person who spends 24-7 studying players can get it wrong... its all a crap shoot and that makes it fun.

There is no personal side to this man. The only thing I dont like is hearing that my opinion is worth less... from anybody. Thats not the spirit of this board, and IMO its simply not a good way to treat anyone IMO. The value in this board is its diversity. I have found that sometimes your worts critics can be your best firends... there is almost always a bit of truth to what they say.

How about a bit less dominance, and a bit more tolerance? You are well noted, and appreciated for the amount of work you do and for the value that you bring here. Enjoy what you do, but allow others to bring what they can bring... even if its me and my less knowledgable view at talent.

Live and let live man.

DraftBoy
01-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Did you forget where you are?

Everyone here has critics... if Mother Theresa posts under a fake name, she will get criticized.

I respect your posts, and even though I dont know you, I respect you. I'm not a fan of anyone who demands respect, its earned, not expected.

I choose to find value in a whole host of sources from the dumbest poster (is if there is one) to the smartest, and if someone disagrees I have no problem with that. I have a problem with someone assuming they are right and I am wrong, and at the end of the day a court jester who watches one single play on a highlight reel can get a player right while a person who spends 24-7 studying players can get it wrong... its all a crap shoot and that makes it fun.

There is no personal side to this man. The only thing I dont like is hearing that my opinion is worth less... from anybody. Thats not the spirit of this board, and IMO its simply not a good way to treat anyone IMO. The value in this board is its diversity. I have found that sometimes your worts critics can be your best firends... there is almost always a bit of truth to what they say.

How about a bit less dominance, and a bit more tolerance? You are well noted, and appreciated for the amount of work you do and for the value that you bring here. Enjoy what you do, but allow others to bring what they can bring... even if its me and my less knowledgable view at talent.

Live and let live man.

Seriously?? Tell me your kidding me with that. Dominance and Tolerance? What in the world are you talking about? Its not like I close your thread or ban you from them, that would be dominance or abusing my powers. I simply tell you that by missing HUGE flaws you lose credibility on your accuracy of your analysis.

I will treat people how I choose to, I dont really care what you or anybody else think about the way I do it. I dont know you, you dont know me, if you don't like me trust me I won't lose sleep over it, I got a fan club here, ask around and you'll find them. I only have one set of rules to follow and thats the same as everybody else its the TOS. I assure you there is not a niceness clause in it. Please don't attempt to tell me, make suggestions about, or allude to how I treat people, this is a message board not real life. I could care less what my persona looks like to anybody on here, I come on here to uphold the TOS and provide a service, thats about it. Im not here to make friends.

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2009, 11:21 PM
lol, DB you got a fanclub? Where? You're a good dude, as is EE, let's not let our ego's get too big here!! I like the effort you bring, but EGO check.

northernbillfan
01-08-2009, 12:20 AM
I think you missed a few cons...and why are we stealing my idea?Anyone can post what they want, where they want. Instead of criticizing the posting, critique his analysis. You are very good at what you do, however it doesn't give you the right to monopolize draft grades.

The Spaz
01-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Anyone can post what they want, where they want. Instead of criticizing the posting, critique his analysis. You are very good at what you do, however it doesn't give you the right to monopolize draft grades.

Thank god the voice of reason.

Captain Obvious
01-08-2009, 10:57 AM
lol.. Its not like we are drafting these college players for the bills.. Who cares if EEs analysis aren't 100% spot on....

ParanoidAndroid
01-09-2009, 10:08 PM
From what I have seen, these giant O-linemen almost never pan out and get overrated because they are so huge that they dominate at the college level against a lot of smallish DT's.