-Versatility
-Motor

Cons:
-Maturity
-Off the Field Issues
-Level of Competition
-Technique

Overall:
Dismissed from Penn State after last season due to pleading guilty to two misdemeanors, trespassing and assault. He paid a fine and received two years probation for the infractions. On the field Baker was an animal for Hampton this season and Penn State last year. Baker was highly thought of as one of the top Sophmore DT's in the country after the 2007 year. Baker has great size as a 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE, and he uses his ability to penetrate to quickly break up plays in the backfield. Baker will have to answer questions about his maturity level going into the draft alone with his technique, work ethic, and level of competition. He is in real danger of going undrafted after receiving only a 4th Round grade from the NFL Draft Advisory board and still leaving early.

Stats:
2008-69 Tackles, 14.5 TFL, 8.5 Sacks, 13 QBH, 1 Block
2007-37 Tackles, 8 TFL, 4.5 Sacks, 2 PD
2006-6 Tackles
Career-113 Tackles, 22.5 TFL, 13 Sacks, 2 PD, 13 QBH, 1 Block

Bowl Stats:
No Stats

mysticsoto
01-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Sounds like he has all the potential if he can get his act together. Unfortunately, I can't interview him to see where his mind is. :( Well, maybe he'll turn out to be like Hardy - one who's realized his mistake and just wants to get it behind him. I'll keep him in my list of ones to watch...

Thanks for the report. :up:

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Yo, DB. Where do you realistically see him getting drafted at?

DraftBoy
01-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Yo, DB. Where do you realistically see him getting drafted at?

Round 6 at this point.