PDA

View Full Version : Just sent this to Chris Brown at bb.com -- LOL

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Chris_Brown http://boards.buffalobills.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?p=1888749#post1888749)
Not trying to hype him. Just pointing out he had arguably his best season with the Bills.

The title isn't

Denney has breakout season; destined for Pro Bowl in '09

or

Denney proves he's the greatest DE since Bruce Smith

The title was simply

Denney has career year.

Take it for what it's worth and quit being so jaded.

Hey Chris!

Agree with you, Denney is a good rotational guy and affordable..

Do me a favor, will ya? Tell the FO that they are paying 6 million a year to a guy by the name of Chris Kelsay who hasn't posted more than 5 sacks in the last 2 years!

You don't have to agree with me, you're being paid by Ralph. You can diss me publicly, I don't care. I think you're crafty enough to see the big picture but you won't risk your job. Anyways, I respect you but please whisper that in Ralph's ear for me.. Put a spin on it so it doesn't affect your job!! You're good at that! -------- JUST PLAYIN!

P.S.: Have Ralph sign me to the veterans minimum contract!! I will play DE for the Buffalo Bills. I'm 6'3, 200lbs and I guarantee (no not the playoffs) but 1 sack next season!! I will live up to my billing. I'm a scrawny white dude, but I know that Ralph has a tendancy to hire players like that!! (((( I have a great first step!! I will beat OT's around the edge.. )))))

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Dammit, I forgot to add that I was a "high character" player! Hopefully this doesn't affect Ralph's decision to hire me! I will take the veteran's minimum and run! :up:

P.S: I look forward to playing next to Aaron Schobel next year!

Mitchell55
01-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Dammit, I forgot to add that I was a "high character" player! Hopefully this doesn't affect Ralph's decision to hire me! I will take the veteran's minimum and run! :up:

P.S: I look forward to playing next to Aaron Schobel next year!

I bet any amount of money that you will get a message telling you when to go to training and when contract negotiations are.

Pecan
01-07-2009, 08:03 PM
LOL Chris Brown is gonna love that.

Hey, even Rudy got a sack, im sure you could get 2.

BuffaloFever Pro Bowl 2009

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2009, 08:03 PM
I bet any amount of money that you will get a message telling you when to go to training and when contract negotiations are.

Dude, I'm telling you. I'm a little on the small side but I'm sneaky athletic.

X-Era
01-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Im surprised he responded at all.

Its a valid point.

clumping platelets
01-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Free Agency
Byron Leftwich, QB, PIT 3yr 10m
Jason Brown, C, BAL 5yr 30m
Brandon Jones, WR, TEN 4yr 20m
Kirk Chambers, RT, BUF 3yr 6m

:eek:

clumping platelets
01-08-2009, 01:04 AM
What has Brandon Jones done to deserve 5 million per season?

BillsWin
01-08-2009, 01:08 AM
I can still play DE... give me 1 month. I'll be NFL ready. Time to get the good ole knee brace out of the closet...