• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Want to know why the Bills can't win?

2002- Traded a 1st round draft pick for Drew Bledsoe.
    2004- Traded 2005's 1st round pick plus a 2nd and a 5th for JP Losman
    2007- Used a 3rd round draft pick on Trent Edwards.

So, in 5 years that's two 1st's, a 2nd, a 3rd and a 5th used on the QB position. Meanwhile, NE has been getting INFINITELY better performance out of a couple of no-name, late round draft picks. Tony Romo is undrafted and far better than anyone we've had....

More proof that this FO is simply incapable of judging talent. (yes I know, Donahoe and Levy are gone, but Guy, Modrak and their cronies are all still here).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: Want to know why the Bills can't win?

Well it seems that the 1st round QBs havent been working, lets hope the 3rd round QB does.

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Your last sentence is the most important. Guy and Modrak have been here through all of that BS that you cited. And guess who's names we have been hearing in the blogs that might be given more power? Modrak...and Guy...

Prepare for 10 more years of *****!

This is slap you in the face proof that Ralph has lost it! I'm to the point now where I'm hoping for new ownership even if it means drastic changes...like whatever changes...move...whatever. Go ahead and axe me but I bet there are a lot of fans that feel this way. I love the Bills and have for years but the madness has to end soon because life is miserable during the fall when you love football this much.

Guess what one of the things I want to cross of my list is before I die? Seeing the Bills win a super bowl. Yeah, how many of you are out there?
      Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12

Guess what one of the things I want to cross of my list is before I die? Seeing the Bills win a super bowl. Yeah, how many of you are out there?
        The life expectancy of American males is roughly 76 years. I'm 29 years old, so on average that means there will be another 47 Super Bowls before I die.

I don't think they can do it.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchell55
          • Feb 2008

29? I thought you were around 60 already based on your grumpyness. This sucks, now we have 47 more years of your ****.

J/k

Comment

• jpdex12
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
            The life expectancy of American males is roughly 76 years. I'm 29 years old, so on average that means there will be another 47 Super Bowls before I die.

I don't think they can do it.
            Won't see them win it until the 48th year...one year too late. That will be the luck.
            Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mitchell59
              29? I thought you were around 60 already based on your grumpyness. This sucks, now we have 47 more years of your ****.

J/k
              well, that's not as bad as 61 years of your 8000 threads a day.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchell55
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37
                well, that's not as bad as 61 years of your 8000 threads a day.

Hey, ive only averaged about 7998 threads a day. Get your math right.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                  • Apr 2005

what a surprise. first time ive been here in months and im reminded why i as well as other posters have just stopped coming to this site the moment i get on.....keep it up OP. constantly *****ing seems to be getting you somewhere

Comment

• Marvelous
                    • Feb 2004

--Drew Bledsoe was coveted & almost ALL Bills fans we're sporting wood.
                    -- I'll replace Bledsoe with teh Jags & They're Fred Taylor pick, OUR PICK! For Rob Johnson...

--JP-1st---2nd & a day two pick just sucks...We paid sooo much to have dropped the ball with the kids coaching & progression..

--3rd for Trent Edwards. We got very lucky..-B--U--T-- Wasn't the Great,Late, Bill Walsh involved with our selecting Trent Edwards.?.?.? Guess it wasn't/isnt all luck...

Drew,,RobJohnson & Bledsoe & JP all have the same SAME SAME same Problem.. POCKET-******S...JP & Rob had the talent to be the heir to the throne of Jimbo... But Rob & JP alike we're not coached properly.. Rob esp..Rob Johnson had great talent, but The Bills couldn't break down his ego & his problems...
                    ---Drew Bledsoe was just a dinosaur, The game had passed Drew by. Deer in Headlights!...I have NO BEEF WHATSOEVER WITH THE BLEDSOE TRADE.
                    ----OP, come clean bro or i'll do a search --- We're you stoked with the Bledsoe trade? Crap i was sooo amped that day... We got this super-beast Tackle from Texas & Bledsoe.. I'd always been a closet Bledsoe fan...And i was thinking "FINALLY" A real QB.."

-I wanna do a compairison between JP & Trent Edwards..
                    -Arm Strength = JP-Hands Down..
                    --Touch--Trent
                    -Evans awareness- JP Hands down
                    --Josh Reed blow up doll- Trent-Hands down
                    -Deep passing accuracy- JP
                    --Checkdowns--Trent-HANDS-DOWN!
                    -Shorties-Fred,Lynch etc--Trent HANDS-DOWN--
                    --Pocket prowess- Trent
                    -Blind side blitz awareness- Trent-Barely because Trent is suspect to blindside-
                    -Awareness to moving the chains on 3rd downs- -Trent-barely
                    -Talent- JP
                    --Scrambling- JP
                    ----Running skills/awareness- Trent! JP was faster but not better at running...JP, ran like a ****** and has decent 40 time,,but -0-/ZERO agility or jukes, or any changing direction...JP, also sucks at using his speed. He is a terrible runner. What kills me/us is- he has wheels!
                    -Lockeroom-- I don't know. I know Evans loved/loves JP, but i just dunno.

--Will Trent Edwards succeed? I hope so (of-course),,but let's be honest..EVERYONE. Trent's success is a 100% mystery right now..He looked pretty crapy-crap..Ever since his concussion he has looked suspect. The big deal is because the Front-Office & staff etc- all seem to be behind Trent all the way...Which is fine by me because we have enough problems with team talent...
                    (((((------I agree with The Ralph about our talent------)))))
                    ---Is Trent a better #2 QB for The Bills/us?
                    ---Is there any confidence in us drafting another day-1 QB?
                    ---Is The Ralph willing to be patient while a new QB goes through the learning curve?
                    --Should Trent be our Fuhrer & we draft our backup or Free AGent our backup?

----I think We should Stick with Trent. BUT i really REALLY hope Dick Jauran & The Ralph learned from Rob Johnson & JP's failures... C-O-A-C-H-I-N-G!!! Trent Edwards needs/MUST-HAVE stellar coaching..
                    -I'm not saying we need a QB coach, or a new QB coach. ((I have -0-/ZERO/NO opinion of VanPelt. I honestly just Do-Not-Know if Alex VanP[elt is a good mentor/coach or not...But i do know that Sam Wyche sucked Palpatine butt.. Wyche was a total 100% failure & he was designed to save us & our deer in headlights....
                    ----So VanPelt aside,,The staff needs to work with Trent Edwards on his checkdowns & his pocket-awareness...Those blind side hits are a MAJOR problem..They come from the RT side. A Linebacker or CB usually blitz and forces a fumble and just creamates Trent Edwards..This is a problem. I dunno hjow to coach it & i don't care,, I do care that it gets handled though..
                    -----Trent Problems----- Lee Evans--I'll say the positve 1st-- Even though Evans is Under-used he still keeps the secondary honest. SO even though Lee Evans isn't getting the stats, he's still earning his MONSTER PAYCHECK by drawing coverage away from the underneath stuff...Undernmeath stuf****-Trent loves the shorties-to- medium routes..That is why Josh Reed is his Moulds. Does he ignore Evans because he's pocket scared to wait that long for EVans to go deep?
                    -Is Trent Insecure or lacking confidence in his arm-strength? Seriously though guys, something is "off".... but,,We haven't seen RB catches since Thruman & dmn right it feels G-R-E-A-T! AWESOME! I have this dmn vision/picture stuck in my head of Travis Henry aggressively waiving his hands in the air trying to get Drew Bledsoe's attention. To no avail of course...Those Freddy Jackson & Marshawn throws are pretty awesome. NOt just because we miss the Keppy -to- Thurman days,,but they move the chains & both RB's are just amazing in the open field..

---DOESN'T it make sense for The Bills to seek out a star WR who comliments Trent Edwards better then just Josh Reed. I like Reed, but cmon now..We know Reed is gonna catch a 7 yard pass and beast his way to the 1st down.. I really thought we shoulda traded Lee Evans to Zona for Anq Boldin. Or to The Lions for Roy Williams..Roy WIlliams is exactly the kind of WR that IMO Trent needs..IN fact, i'd say Roy Williams is like the Trent Edwards Prototype WR., Clutch, great hands/spectacular catches/ Clean routes/ 1st down awareness/ de3cent speed, but not a speed burner. Using Madden ratings. I think a 90-91 rated SPeed is ideal for Trent Edwards.
                    ----Am I over-thinking this CLutch WR is the kind for Trent because he hits Josh Reed so much?

---I'm soooo confused about Lee Evans. I love Evans, but i just feel like he has minimal chemistry with Trent. And now Evans has that SUper contract & that pretty much makes hiim UN-TRADEABLE.. I'm sure Zona woulda taken the Evans for Boldin Trade,,,but then again, they want to trade Boldin because two star WR's are just not practical. Esp with them having a good rookie.. Heck man,,Boldin & Fitzgerald are in the leagues top 5. Both of em..Or dmn close(to avoid debates)

I'm interested in what Zoners think about my Trent Edwards kind o' WR & Evans & Reed idea's/thoughts from my post..............
                    GO BILLS!!! NE
                    Magical Trevor

Comment

• lukabrossi
                      Senior Zoner
                      • Dec 2008

Do you guys remember when Ralph just HAD to have Rob Johnson? He was ready to sell his first born for him. I think sometimes ole Ralphie gets something in his head and then just WILL NOT let it go.
                      I mean....Rob Johnson? What the **** was he thinking. The guy only had one good game before he came to Buffalo and Ralph was ready to bend over and kiss the guys ****.

Comment

• Patti120
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lukabrossi
                        Do you guys remember when Ralph just HAD to have Rob Johnson? He was ready to sell his first born for him. I think sometimes ole Ralphie gets something in his head and then just WILL NOT let it go.
                        I mean....Rob Johnson? What the **** was he thinking. The guy only had one good game before he came to Buffalo and Ralph was ready to bend over and kiss the guys ****.
                        LOL! Very true and makes me feel quite ill. Definitely not even close to being a Buffalo guy in every sense.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, and now Lynch.
                          Winfied, Clements, and now Mckelvin.

The list of wasted draft picks is mind boggling.

Comment

• Patti120
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                            Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, and now Lynch.
                            Winfied, Clements, and now Mckelvin.

The list of wasted draft picks is mind boggling.
                            I definitely don't think that Lynch or Mckelvin should be on that list.

Problem with CB's is that if they are any good they are usually gone after their rookie contracts b/c the $$ they command is insane.

Comment

• lukabrossi
                              Senior Zoner
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Patti120
                              I definitely don't think that Lynch or Mckelvin should be on that list.

Problem with CB's is that if they are any good they are usually gone after their rookie contracts b/c the $$ they command is insane.
                              sad, but true.

Comment

Working...
                              X