PDA

View Full Version : When Ralph dies

Mitchell55
01-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Would you quit being a bills fan if the next owner keeps Modrak and gives him the full GM duty and he stays for 5 years and no playoffs?

T-Long
01-07-2009, 09:34 PM
I don't care how bad things get, I will always be a Bills fan. We've come too far to give up now

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2009, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

SeatownBillsFan21
01-08-2009, 02:08 AM
I will be a bills fan till the day i die

Ebenezer
01-08-2009, 02:33 AM
When Ralph dies...

you better hope that somebody can put together a consortium and pony up a $1billion or there will be no team in Buffalo for which to root.

Crazygoo
01-08-2009, 04:49 AM
Always a bills fan...unless they move to toronto. Then i might have a hard time cheering for them

lukabrossi
01-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Ralph is a jackass.

LtFinFan66
01-08-2009, 06:20 AM
C. None of the above: Ralph is immortal

tampabay25690
01-08-2009, 06:25 AM
Would you quit being a bills fan if the next owner keeps Modrak and gives him the full GM duty and he stays for 5 years and no playoffs?

Why even make a thread like that...
As long as the Bills are in BUFFALO I will always be a fan...

Typ0
01-08-2009, 06:29 AM
C. None of the above: Ralph is immortal

so you hope...kind of like we hoped Wanny would stay there forever.

LtFinFan66
01-08-2009, 06:32 AM
:up:

Jan Reimers
01-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Why would someone stop being a Bills' fan because of the status of Tom Modrak, or of any other individual for that matter?

Does the younger generation jump around from team to team based on front office moves, personnel changes, draft picks, free agent signings, etc.?

elltrain22
01-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Bills fan 4 Life!! No matter what!! Till the day I friggin die!!! Go Bills

Typ0
01-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Why would someone stop being a Bills' fan because of the status of Tom Modrak, or of any other individual for that matter?

Does the younger generation jump around from team to team based on front office moves, personnel changes, draft picks, free agent signings, etc.?

If you went into burger king and ordered the new BK **** on a Shingle Grille and you didn't like it thinking it tasted like **** would you order it again? Maybe you would try it again thinking you might have been having a bad day but when it came and still tasted like **** would you order it again?

lukabrossi
01-08-2009, 07:44 AM
If you went into burger king and ordered the new BK **** on a Shingle Grille and you didn't like it thinking it tasted like **** would you order it again? Maybe you would try it again thinking you might have been having a bad day but when it came and still tasted like **** would you order it again?

that's some funny ****, my friend....lol.

Jan Reimers
01-08-2009, 07:54 AM
I never go into Burger King. I'm a McDonald's guy.

And my loyalty to the Bills goes just a tad deeper, and longer, than my taste for a crappy hamburger.

Jan Reimers
01-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Hey, but the Hot Pockets generation can change teams 3 times before the microwave dings.

Typ0
01-08-2009, 08:01 AM
I never go into Burger King. I'm a McDonald's guy.

And my loyalty to the Bills goes just a tad deeper, and longer, than my taste for a crappy hamburger.

I could see that response coming. If it was a grilled McDonalds Quarter **** Burger it would be the same though...it's just that you would try it over 50 times and still not admit it stinks because you have some strange fetish with Ronald McDonald and badly want his burgers to be good ;). Just like the Bills fan who badly wants to taste some serious victory but keeps getting Modraked. I'm still a fan too but working on the assumption that Wilson is the true problem and the time he's no longer the problem is getting closer on the horizon. I don't know if this incompetence was indefinate I could weather the storm when so many others out there have hope. It's kind of like holding out for Jessica Simpson when the perfectly good and attractive girl next door is calling you every day and doing nice things for you (she a nice girl not a nut).

THATHURMANATOR
01-08-2009, 08:10 AM
I don't care how bad things get, I will always be a Bills fan. We've come too far to give up now
Seriously. People who question this are weak minded.

ddaryl
01-08-2009, 08:31 AM
as long as the Bills stay in buffalo I will be a Bills and a NFL fan... the moment they leave I will be fans of neither

(but I voted no because I read the question wrong..what a dumbass)

Mad Bomber
01-08-2009, 09:23 AM
I'll only quit being a Bills fan if they move out of Buffalo after Ralph dies. They would automatically become my most hated team.

Jersey1031
01-08-2009, 09:28 AM
this is weak.

justasportsfan
01-08-2009, 09:39 AM
I may be a bigger fan than I am right now under that situation.

PECKERWOOD
01-08-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm really going to miss going to RWS with family and having great food and beer. *sigh* Tailgating is non-existent in Toronto, btw. I will always root for the Bills most likely, even if they move.