PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Frontiere vs. Ralph Wilson. Who's more deserving of Hall of Fame

blackonyx89
01-08-2009, 09:41 AM
I have to say Georgia and it's based on two things, she is the only woman to have own an NFL franchise and she won a Super Bowl, something that Ralph couldn't do. She owned the franchise for 19 years and Ralph owned the team 50 years. That's messed up a woman is a better owner than Ralph! LOL!
What say ye?

If you want to make a St. Louis Rams fan, go ahead, make my day!!! LOL!

:D:

Mr. Pink
01-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Ask the people who were Los Angeles Rams fans how they feel about Georgia Frontiere.

I'm sure Carol Rosenbloom wanted the team to be in St Louis!

THATHURMANATOR
01-08-2009, 09:49 AM
**** both of them.

BlackMetalNinja
01-08-2009, 09:57 AM
I have to say Georgia and it's based on two things, she is the only woman to have own an NFL franchise and she won a Super Bowl, something that Ralph couldn't do. She owned the franchise for only 8 years and Ralph owned the team 50 years. That's messed up a woman is a better owner than Ralph! LOL!
What say ye?

If you want to make a St. Louis Rams fan, go ahead, make my day!!! LOL!

:D:Actually she owned the team for 19 years... If you're going to keep bringing this crap up, could you at least be factually correct one of these times.

blackonyx89
01-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Actually she owned the team for 19 years... If you're going to keep bringing this crap up, could you at least be factually correct one of these times.

I made a mistake, oh great timekeeper (sarcasm)! Still, Gerogia won a Super Bowl when she owned the team, while Ralph is puttering around like an idiot and has no rings to show for it!!!

:roflmao:

BlackMetalNinja
01-08-2009, 10:28 AM
I made a mistake, oh great timekeeper (sarcasm) , still Gerogia won a Super Bowl when she owned the team, while Ralph is puttering around like an idiot and has no rings to show for it!!!

:roflmao:Really, Ralph Wilson hasn't won a Super Bowl??? Did you need to tell a site full of Bills fans that... again? If all you're going to do is show up and remind us how you're not happy about the Bills and tell us how some team who is clearly worse off right now is in your mind better... then just leave and go find some other group to annoy.

blackonyx89
01-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Really, Ralph Wilson hasn't won a Super Bowl??? Did you need to tell a site full of Bills fans that... again? If all you're going to do is show up and remind us how you're not happy about the Bills and tell us how some team who is clearly worse off right now is in your mind better... then just leave and go find some other group to annoy.

Let me think about that......NO!

:poop:

trapezeus
01-08-2009, 11:20 AM
if it's down to Frontiere and Wilson for the hall, i'd rather renew OJ as a HOF candidate..

first&goal
01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
The fact that Frontiere won a Superbowl is important, but she can't top RW.
RW he did dedicate 50 years in the NFL, hes a pioneer and he deserve a lot credit for what he was able to accomplish with the Bills. Being a Dolphins fan I always respect and remember the hard fought games between our teams especially during the Marino and Kelly tenure.

MikeInRoch
01-08-2009, 02:04 PM
I made a mistake, oh great timekeeper (sarcasm)! Still, Gerogia won a Super Bowl when she owned the team, while Ralph is puttering around like an idiot and has no rings to show for it!!!

:roflmao:

Ralph *does* have championships...

blackonyx89
01-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Ralph *does* have championships...

People nowadays don't care about those old titles, just Super Bowls. That's a local thing to cheer up Bills fans!

PECKERWOOD
01-08-2009, 02:49 PM
The braud deserves it more than Ralph.

MikeInRoch
01-08-2009, 02:57 PM
People nowadays don't care about those old titles, just Super Bowls. That's a local thing to cheer up Bills fans!

Fine. Then don't say "Ralph has none in 50 years."

Jan Reimers
01-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Lets see . . . Ralph is a pioneering founder of the AFL who has kept a team in small market Buffalo for 49 years.

Frontiere inherited the Rams from her dead husband and moved it out of one of the biggest markets in football.

DynaPaul
01-09-2009, 04:23 PM
This reminds me of that episode of South Park where they had to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Night Train
01-09-2009, 08:19 PM
That's like asking who's sexier in a bikini. Rosie or Oprah.

blackonyx89
01-10-2009, 01:36 PM
:D:
Lets see . . . Ralph is a pioneering founder of the AFL who has kept a team in small market Buffalo for 49 years.

Frontiere inherited the Rams from her dead husband and moved it out of one of the biggest markets in football.

Ironically the Rams were in Cleveland before they went to Los Angeles. Cleveland got robbed twice, but fortunately got their team back! I have to be honest, I was originally a LA Rams Fan before I became a Bills fan when I first moved to Buffalo (BOMBSHELL admission)!!! I don't want to hear you guys saying why didn't you become a Rams fan, I made Buffalo my team. So what are you going to do? Change my username from #1 Lions fan to Rams? LOL!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Rams