• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Georgia Frontiere vs. Ralph Wilson. Who's more deserving of Hall of Fame

I have to say Georgia and it's based on two things, she is the only woman to have own an NFL franchise and she won a Super Bowl, something that Ralph couldn't do. She owned the franchise for 19 years and Ralph owned the team 50 years. That's messed up a woman is a better owner than Ralph! LOL!
    What say ye?

If you want to make a St. Louis Rams fan, go ahead, make my day!!! LOL!

Last edited by blackonyx89; 01-08-2009, 10:22 AM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Georgia Frontiere vs. Ralph Wilson. Who's more deserving of Hall of Fame

Ask the people who were Los Angeles Rams fans how they feel about Georgia Frontiere.

I'm sure Carol Rosenbloom wanted the team to be in St Louis!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

**** both of them.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by blackonyx89
        I have to say Georgia and it's based on two things, she is the only woman to have own an NFL franchise and she won a Super Bowl, something that Ralph couldn't do. She owned the franchise for only 8 years and Ralph owned the team 50 years. That's messed up a woman is a better owner than Ralph! LOL!
        What say ye?

If you want to make a St. Louis Rams fan, go ahead, make my day!!! LOL!

Actually she owned the team for 19 years... If you're going to keep bringing this crap up, could you at least be factually correct one of these times.

Comment

• blackonyx89
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          Actually she owned the team for 19 years... If you're going to keep bringing this crap up, could you at least be factually correct one of these times.
          I made a mistake, oh great timekeeper (sarcasm)! Still, Gerogia won a Super Bowl when she owned the team, while Ralph is puttering around like an idiot and has no rings to show for it!!!

Last edited by blackonyx89; 01-08-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

I made a mistake, oh great timekeeper (sarcasm) , still Gerogia won a Super Bowl when she owned the team, while Ralph is puttering around like an idiot and has no rings to show for it!!!

Really, Ralph Wilson hasn't won a Super Bowl??? Did you need to tell a site full of Bills fans that... again? If all you're going to do is show up and remind us how you're not happy about the Bills and tell us how some team who is clearly worse off right now is in your mind better... then just leave and go find some other group to annoy.

Comment

• blackonyx89
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
              Really, Ralph Wilson hasn't won a Super Bowl??? Did you need to tell a site full of Bills fans that... again? If all you're going to do is show up and remind us how you're not happy about the Bills and tell us how some team who is clearly worse off right now is in your mind better... then just leave and go find some other group to annoy.
              Let me think about that......NO!

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

if it's down to Frontiere and Wilson for the hall, i'd rather renew OJ as a HOF candidate..

Comment

• first&goal
                  • Dec 2008

The fact that Frontiere won a Superbowl is important, but she can't top RW.
                  RW he did dedicate 50 years in the NFL, hes a pioneer and he deserve a lot credit for what he was able to accomplish with the Bills. Being a Dolphins fan I always respect and remember the hard fought games between our teams especially during the Marino and Kelly tenure.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                    • Sep 2003

I made a mistake, oh great timekeeper (sarcasm)! Still, Gerogia won a Super Bowl when she owned the team, while Ralph is puttering around like an idiot and has no rings to show for it!!!

Ralph *does* have championships...
                    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• blackonyx89
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                      Ralph *does* have championships...
                      People nowadays don't care about those old titles, just Super Bowls. That's a local thing to cheer up Bills fans!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

The braud deserves it more than Ralph.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                          • Sep 2003

People nowadays don't care about those old titles, just Super Bowls. That's a local thing to cheer up Bills fans!
                          Fine. Then don't say "Ralph has none in 50 years."
                          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Lets see . . . Ralph is a pioneering founder of the AFL who has kept a team in small market Buffalo for 49 years.

Frontiere inherited the Rams from her dead husband and moved it out of one of the biggest markets in football.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

This reminds me of that episode of South Park where they had to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                              X