PDA

View Full Version : "Mangini began shagging balls"

BillsWin
01-08-2009, 12:07 PM
"Mangini began shagging balls"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80df7b45&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

lol.

In all seriousness, I am happy we kept Jauron one more year. So Mangini won't be our coach. Don't even think we wouldn't look into it. Mangini would probably have loved the chance to stay in division to play against the Jets and Patriots some more. There's history. I don't really think he is that good of a coach. Not horrible, but not very good.

Typ0
01-08-2009, 12:09 PM
let's see....hire a coach before you hire a GM. No wonder their organization sucks like ours.

justasportsfan
01-08-2009, 12:32 PM
"Mangini began shagging balls"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80df7b45&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

lol.

In all seriousness, I am happy we kept Jauron one more year. So Mangini won't be our coach. Don't even think we wouldn't look into it. Mangini would probably have loved the chance to stay in division to play against the Jets and Patriots some more. There's history. I don't really think he is that good of a coach. Not horrible, but not very good.

you're happy that we're keeping a coach(0-6 in the division) who got swept by Mangini ? the only thing I'm happy about is that there's a possibility now that we can win one game in the division depending on who the jets hire.

BillsWin
01-08-2009, 12:58 PM
you're happy that we're keeping a coach(0-6 in the division) who got swept by Mangini ? the only thing I'm happy about is that there's a possibility now that we can win one game in the division depending on who the jets hire.

Yeah Im happy. but mostly because Cowher wanted another year off and Billick is still out there. if they don't get hired and Jauron tanks, it increases our chances to get the good coaches and not one like Mangini this season. :D

Pinkerton Security
01-08-2009, 01:36 PM
id rather have Mangini than Jauron. And I dont even like Mangini that much.

justasportsfan
01-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Yeah Im happy. but mostly because Cowher wanted another year off and Billick is still out there. if they don't get hired and Jauron tanks, it increases our chances to get the good coaches and not one like Mangini this season. :D
your have a better chance of winning the lotto than Cowher coming here while Ralphy is still alive.

evol4276
01-08-2009, 02:37 PM
wtf we swept mangini and the dolphs last year.. what the hell is wrong with you guys

ddaryl
01-08-2009, 03:46 PM
so the Bills should hire their ball shagger from 30 years ago...

Jan Reimers
01-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I think Jauron still shags balls, but in a different sense.

jimbohastle51
01-08-2009, 06:56 PM
we can all pick on mangini all we want but the fact is in 3 seasons as a first time head coach he led his team to 2 winning seasons and a playoff appearance and really they should have been in the playoffs this year if they would have just won 2 of the 5 games they lost at that end streatch. he is a decent head coach, and seriously since parcells and cowher and shannahan (he may coach but i dont think there is a team right now that has an intriuging situation for him) arnt coaching this year he really was one of the best available.

Marvelous
01-10-2009, 12:01 AM
I don't really think he is that good of a coach. Not horrible, but not very good.

-Curious, Can you please explain what was/is the deciding factor with you're assessment of Mangini..

-OR- and i believe this is the case----You think he's average at best-mediocre-to worthy of another job somewhere. Cleveland is A-ok right? More assuption is that ya think he's not very good but not terrible, BECAUSE you most likely don't know at all what his status & mechanics are as a head coach... Some what is it bro, is he any good, or is he just Panthapoodoo....

--The Jet fan form two drafts ago comes to mind. The Darrell Revis selection.. That onnnee Jet fan waits till the others cheered & then he decides to bust out loud cheers...ha! I Luckily remember *** like that :p