PDA

View Full Version : Spikes

PECKERWOOD
01-08-2009, 08:30 PM
We needa draft this guy, he has already made 2 TFL and 1 at the goal line! We could really use this crazy mofo on our team..

GO GATORS!

Pinkerton Security
01-08-2009, 08:58 PM
i do like the way he plays - balls to the wall

T-Long
01-08-2009, 09:38 PM
any relation? I already named my dog Takeo....I wonder if I could switch it if we get this guy

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-08-2009, 09:47 PM
I was born at the U of F! Go Gators! Love Tebow!

tampabay25690
01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
I would LUV TO HAVE SPIKES>>>>>>>>

GO GATORS!!!!!!!! CHOMP CHOMP

Dantheman1280
01-08-2009, 10:44 PM
I would puke if we got spikes. I hate the gators and am thrilled we have none on our team and would love to keep it that way.

tampabay25690
01-08-2009, 10:47 PM
I would puke if we got spikes. I hate the gators and am thrilled we have none on our team and would love to keep it that way.

Dan THE MAN you are the man..

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!

PECKERWOOD
01-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Tebow is a hell of a QB, his performance tonight speaks volumes about his heart! What a fantastic player!

Oh yah, thanks Tebow --- won 20k ZB's tonight by betting on the Gators! CHOMP CHOMP

tampabay25690
01-08-2009, 10:54 PM
CHOMP CHOMP....

BRADFORD WHO

jimbohastle51
01-08-2009, 11:31 PM
best thing about spikes is his speed, he is very versatile and is probably the best linebacker coming out that that can play middle and outside. larinitis and maunaluga are middle guys and until we see them run in the combine (i dont think maunaluga will run fast) spikes will be the highest versatile linebacker coming out. curry and cushing have nothing on him!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-09-2009, 07:06 AM

BOOOOOO!

:)

DraftBoy
01-09-2009, 07:27 AM
best thing about spikes is his speed, he is very versatile and is probably the best linebacker coming out that that can play middle and outside. larinitis and maunaluga are middle guys and until we see them run in the combine (i dont think maunaluga will run fast) spikes will be the highest versatile linebacker coming out. curry and cushing have nothing on him!

Without even blinking I can tell you that Brandon Spikes is not better than Aaron Curry. Spikes has nowhere near the cover skills that Curry does and is maybe just slightly more athletic. He does not read the game as well as Curry and he can be caught over pursuing on misdirection plays. Make no mistake about it, Spikes is very very good, but he is not as good as Curry who is far and away the best LB in this class. Cushing is a joke though.

justasportsfan
01-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Sounds like Poz coming out of college. We turned him into a punani.

jimbohastle51
01-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Without even blinking I can tell you that Brandon Spikes is not better than Aaron Curry. Spikes has nowhere near the cover skills that Curry does and is maybe just slightly more athletic. He does not read the game as well as Curry and he can be caught over pursuing on misdirection plays. Make no mistake about it, Spikes is very very good, but he is not as good as Curry who is far and away the best LB in this class. Cushing is a joke though.

cant agree with you there bud, curry plays against some WEAK offenses in the ACC and spikes remember plays far and away better talent all around, i dont think curry would have been as successful in the SEC and i think the coverage skills are attributed to weak recievers and tight ends. when spikes is dropping into coverage he is playing far better talent. (not trying to start a whole whos the better conferce chat from reading your mosts throughout the years we could both spend hours bickering about that i am sure LOL)

blackonyx89
01-09-2009, 03:18 PM
We needa draft this guy, he has already made 2 TFL and 1 at the goal line! We could really use this crazy mofo on our team..

GO GATORS!

The return of Spike, Version 2.0!!!

:poop:

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-09-2009, 03:20 PM
I would like Tebow more if he wasnt such a bible thumper

blackonyx89
01-09-2009, 03:25 PM

I respect the fact he's a Christian, free country you know. Better him than Pac Man Jones, I'll take him over P-Man anyday as far as role models.

jamze132
01-09-2009, 04:20 PM
I would love for the Bills to draft Brandon Spikes... if Curry is off the board when we pick.

jamze132
01-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Who cares if he is? :idunno:

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Cause he doesnt shut the hell up about it. Who writes John 3:16 on their eye strips really? I wish I could say I didnt mind him being a christian, but I would rather do away with all religion myself. Religion caues way more problems than it solves..................

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Cause he doesnt shut the hell up about it. Who writes John 3:16 on their eye strips really? I wish I could say I didnt mind him being a christian, but I would rather do away with all religion myself. Religion caues way more problems than it solves..................

I really dislike people that harp on somebody because of their faith. The only person here that is causing a problem is...

BTW, most of these non-profity charity groups that help starving people overseas are Christian backed organizations. I don't see too many agnostic charity groups helping people out for nothing.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-09-2009, 06:46 PM
any relation? I already named my dog Takeo....I wonder if I could switch it if we get this guy
dig this T-long.... when I was a kid we had a dog named Kandy. When my sister was born they like the name Kandy so my parents named the dog SANDY and my sister Kandy.

True story.

YOu can change your dogs name LOL

jamze132
01-10-2009, 02:50 AM
The guy writes scripture on his strips each game. Big deal. I could care less what religion anyone subscribes to.

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-10-2009, 03:00 PM
I dont want this to turn into a religious debate so I will stop now.

X-Era
01-10-2009, 08:02 PM
cant agree with you there bud, curry plays against some WEAK offenses in the ACC and spikes remember plays far and away better talent all around, i dont think curry would have been as successful in the SEC and i think the coverage skills are attributed to weak recievers and tight ends. when spikes is dropping into coverage he is playing far better talent. (not trying to start a whole whos the better conferce chat from reading your mosts throughout the years we could both spend hours bickering about that i am sure LOL)

Curry is the better player IMO.

But Spikes may just be the best ILB prospect.