PDA

View Full Version : So I got tickets for the Sabres/Caps in DC

BlackMetalNinja
01-08-2009, 09:23 PM
I just bought 2 tickets for the Sabres/Caps game in DC on my birthday, Friday April 3rd. The wife and I are headed up for the weekend to catch the game and do some sight seeing. Hopefully we'll get to meet up with Op and Dora along with any other Zoners who might be attending.

The bad part... I paid twice as much per ticket to sit in the 200s as I do for tickets in the 3rd row at the RBC Center here in Raleigh :doh:

Oh well, I sprang for pretty good seats since it's likely one of only 2 (3 if I'm lucky) times I'll get to see them this year.

OpIv37
01-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah Caps tix are expensive- even when they suck.

I'll probably try to get my tix soon to make sure we don't get shut out. Either way, we'll meet up before hand, and if you're up for going out afterward, I know some dive bars that are cheap (in DC terms) a short drive from the stadium. There are plenty of places right near the arena, but they're overpriced and packed on Friday's.

Sorry about not responding to your PM- I meant to respond when I got home but I had some stuff to do and got distracted. Hit me up if you need any more travel/tourism advice.

BlackMetalNinja
01-09-2009, 05:33 AM
Yeah Caps tix are expensive- even when they suck.

I'll probably try to get my tix soon to make sure we don't get shut out. Either way, we'll meet up before hand, and if you're up for going out afterward, I know some dive bars that are cheap (in DC terms) a short drive from the stadium. There are plenty of places right near the arena, but they're overpriced and packed on Friday's.

Sorry about not responding to your PM- I meant to respond when I got home but I had some stuff to do and got distracted. Hit me up if you need any more travel/tourism advice.It's cool, I figured you were just busy, no big deal. I just wanted to make sure I had tickets so that part of the trip was set in stone. As far as going out afterwards, I'd probably be up for it, it's just a matter of making sure we're able to get back to the hotel afterwards, whether it be on the Metro or whatever.

by the way, my tickets are in 229, row J... Right around the blue line on the Sabres Shoot Twice end, on the side where the benches are.

LtFinFan66
01-09-2009, 05:43 AM
Like anyone in their right mind would want to hang out with you