PDA

View Full Version : Tight End?? Who are possibilities?

acattack15
01-09-2009, 08:39 PM
http://www.realgmfootball.com/images/nfl/4.2/wiretap/team/cle_40.gifThe Cleveland Browns will reportedly try to trade Kellen Winslow this offseason.

'I know that the Browns will trade tight end Kellen Winslow this off-season and that he has not been a part of any discussions with coaching candidates,' writes Michael Lombardi of NationalFootballPost.com.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/01/national-football-post-tavern-talk-93/

Do You Guys have any interest in trading for him??

Wat other options we got via trades or Free Agency??

BidsJr
01-09-2009, 08:45 PM
no

Mahdi
01-09-2009, 08:46 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/01/national-football-post-tavern-talk-93/

Wat other options we got via trades or Free Agency??
I would give a 2nd rounder for Winslow easily. I dont think he has character issues either. This team could use a player with some moxy.

Ebenezer
01-09-2009, 08:50 PM
This team has drafted as many TEs as linemen since R. Brown...time to build the lines.

acattack15
01-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Yea and we drafted all of them in the late round, all the TEs have been scrubs. i sick of sucky TEs. For once spend a little and get someone who has talent and is reliable. No more low level prospects starting. They just not a threat to the D, and have stone hands.

We need a TE, we need one bad!!!

Mitchell55
01-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Hes in my opinion alot better than Gonzalaz. Better route runner, faster, better hands. I would give anything they want for him. I will defintley be pissed if we dont try at all.

Luisito23
01-09-2009, 09:38 PM
LOL...He's not better than Tony, but I would give a second for him.

tampabay25690
01-09-2009, 09:41 PM
A guy to look at in the draft is a guy that didn't play all year for the FL GATORS CORNELIUS INGRAM TE ....

STUD......
If he is healthy going into combine will turn heads.....
WOULD be the top 2 TE'S in the nation if he played this year.....

TacklingDummy
01-09-2009, 09:41 PM

Winslow and the Browns 1st pick for Peters.

Pinkerton Security
01-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Winslow and the Browns 1st pick for Peters.

now id go for that, but they have joe thomas? whos their RT?

acattack15
01-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Good Call on CORNELIUS INGRAM. He is a beast and could be a HUGE STEAL!!! Due to his injury hes a risk, but i would take it in a second, could be the most talented kid at TE in draft...seriously.....

Also watch out for Travis Beckum at TE in a steal in the draft. He also got injured and was ranked very very high before his injury. Another pass catching threat wit a ton of talent.

I think going after Winslow is worth a shot. Seeing his problems in Cleveland i think we would have upper hand, id give them a 3rd and a 6th. And throw in a scrud like Fine, Schoman, kelsay, .....

I do strongly think the Bills BETTER UPGRADE AT TE THIS OFFSEASON!!!!

TacklingDummy
01-09-2009, 11:19 PM
now id go for that, but they have joe thomas? whos their RT?

Rex Hadnot, FTY?

jamze132
01-10-2009, 03:22 AM
If we are going to spend an early round pick on a TE, we might as well trade it for one of the better TEs in the NFL.

Barb
01-10-2009, 06:35 AM
he has missed 36 games in 5 years, hell i pass

yordad
01-10-2009, 06:47 AM
I would like to have Winslow. I would do a second. Then again, if I implimented cash-to-cap, I would spend up to it, so what do I know.

bigbub2352
01-10-2009, 10:51 AM
defintly

blackonyx89
01-10-2009, 11:02 AM
I would like to have Winslow. I would do a second. Then again, if I implimented cash-to-cap, I would spend up to it, so what do I know.

I hate to say it that kid has health issues and he doesn't have the heart and courage like his dad did for San Diego! He also drops alot of passes like Royal. No thanks!

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
01-10-2009, 11:57 AM
I would trade my second round pick for Winslow anyday.

Typ0
01-10-2009, 12:06 PM
KW does not want to be in Cleveland and that is a lot of his issues there. He doubtfully would want to be in Buffalo either so that is that. I think that explains a lot of things about Buffalo to be honest. A lot of guys will play anywhere and are happy to be a part of an NFL franchise. Then there are the superstars who can pick and choose. We don't get those guys hence we have a lack of talent and suck year after year. The only way we are going to get that kind of team in here is by convincing the superstars we are going to be building a dynasty and then following through with our plans. Do you really see that happening?

HHURRICANE
01-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Winslow is a threat, and unlike Royal, teams have to take him seriously.

He's easily worth a second. The idea that people even have to think twice about this is silly.

Would you trade Hardy for Winslow? So what proven stud are we getting in the second round?

Peters doesn't need to be invloved in any trade. We trade Peters you might as well write off this team.

Mr. Pink
01-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Rex Hadnot, FTY?

Kevin Shaeffer - epic FA bust

And Ryan Tucker...when he's healthy.

Hadnot is supposed to be the backup C.

Mr. Pink
01-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Problem with KII is he'll make a huge play and then fumble at the end.

One week he's awesome, the next invisible.

Earlier in the year when the Browns were successful on Offense, it was when KII wasn't playing, for what it's worth.

I don't really have a problem with them shopping him....I don't think he's worth a 2nd though.

DraftBoy
01-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Love to KWII but his injury and attitude scare me. I'd do a 2010 conditional 1st for him though. Conditions being he has a pro bowl year, we make the playoffs, he plays 12 games and he hits some stat escalators.Pick could be as low as a 4th or as high as a 1st.

Bone
01-14-2009, 07:31 AM
He will be traded on draft day, maybe to the eagles?