X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Owen DeBoard
    • Sep 2007

Leonard

Leonard has made more plays in these two playoff games than our **** talking overrated saftey has in the whole season. Way to go FO you let another good play go.
    To be the man you got to beat the man!
  • Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
    • May 2007

Re: Leonard

In defense of the Bills he kind of sucked in this team, but then again who does not?

Watching Gandy and Leonhard's value today sucks.
    I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

Comment

• Patti120
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
      In defense of the Bills he kind of sucked in this team, but then again who does not?

Watching Gandy and Leonhard's value today sucks.
      But I thought Gandy sucked and Leonard was too small?

It definitely makes me feel ill. Is it the system? the coaches? the players? the FO? I have no clue anymore. Guess I would say all of the above in some way shape or form.

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Owen DeBoard
        Leonard has made more plays in these two playoff games than our **** talking overrated saftey has in the whole season. Way to go FO you let another good play go.
        What were we going to do? Sign him to a big contract. Do you think Leonard would be making plays behind our DL?

Our defense was not spectacular but it was a sound defense. Leonard would have struggled to make plays. In Baltimore he is able to use his playmaking skills because of the pressure they assert on QBs.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

i doubt Leonhard would have succeeded with us, at least not like he has with the Ravens....Gandy on the other hand maybe

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

Gandy wasn't that bad while he was here despite what some of the more pescimistic Bills fans were saying. (Needless to say I bet you Atlanta starts looking at options to replace Gandy through draft or FA.) So I will budge and say that pescimists were partially right but I will say that Gandy is a nice stop gap LT.

Leonard was a fanastic ST player and he made some plays on defense as well but afterall, who didn't feel good about Ko Simpson coming into this season? It obviously shows you how power and money can goto a promising persons head. I feel bad for Ko, he has all the tools, he could've been something special. We need to bring in some competition in the draft or FA for sure but I would keep Ko on board for next season and leave it be his job to lose.

Comment

• Patti120
              • Aug 2004

Gandy looks pretty solid tonight! Delhomme is playing like crap and AZ is capitalizing on all of the TO's. Kind of what it feels like to be a Bills fan, especially when JP is starting.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Jake D is trying to top JP's " highlight reel " .
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• streetkings01
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                  Gandy wasn't that bad while he was here despite what some of the more pescimistic Bills fans were saying. (Needless to say I bet you Atlanta starts looking at options to replace Gandy through draft or FA.) So I will budge and say that pescimists were partially right but I will say that Gandy is a nice stop gap LT.

Leonard was a fanastic ST player and he made some plays on defense as well but afterall, who didn't feel good about Ko Simpson coming into this season? It obviously shows you how power and money can goto a promising persons head. I feel bad for Ko, he has all the tools, he could've been something special. We need to bring in some competition in the draft or FA for sure but I would keep Ko on board for next season and leave it be his job to lose.
                  Mike Gandy not Wayne Gandy!
                  You can call me streetkings

Comment

• billsfanone
                    Majored in Home Economics
                    • Sep 2008

I think it's the pussyfoot scheme the Bills run. I bet Whitner would look nice on the Ravens too.

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

The coaching, its been our problem since Marv left. Id bet most the players that left here and succeeded elsewhere went to teams with better coaching and better talent.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Devin
                        The coaching, its been our problem since Marv left. Id bet most the players that left here and succeeded elsewhere went to teams with better coaching and better talent.
                        Right on.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Mahdi
                          What were we going to do? Sign him to a big contract. Do you think Leonard would be making plays behind our DL?

Our defense was not spectacular but it was a sound defense. Leonard would have struggled to make plays. In Baltimore he is able to use his playmaking skills because of the pressure they assert on QBs.
                          Why would you have to sign him to a big contract? As far as making plays behind our DL he made 2 interceptions last year behind a ****tier DL last year, and he only started 6 games last year for the bills. He would have been good depth.

Comment

• acehole
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Owen DeBoard
                            Dont forget bannan...It butresses my point of the qb's or 2004 post.

Those two where cast off busts on the Bills.

Put them on a good team with good supporting casts and smart coaching and you get a different result...go figure.

Watching Harbough coach of the raven made me marvel....he was involved...engaged....and his decisions and game plan matered tward the win...he was like a 12th player out there..

I am afraid Dick is here to fail.

Cant possibly be to win.

They know he will suck ...give Trent another year to prove he can play the "NFL" qb position....get another good year of draft position and usher in a new era of some kind.

They surley dont think he can out coach any of the playoff coaches?

They could not possibly...

So the plan must be to tank...
                            Hated by the stupid..
                            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• acehole
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Devin
                              I am leaning tward both....deficit of talent and coaching and pure luck.

There is a dark cloud over this team that needs to blow away...

Somebody need to figure out what spiritual debt this team has to pay and pay it and move on....
                              Hated by the stupid..
                              Loved by their moms.

Comment

Working...
                              X