PDA

View Full Version : Bills mock draft

Mitchell55
01-10-2009, 09:00 PM
I promised that I wont make my final one until around the probowl but heres a piece of a mock ive got with a little more research.

This is with LB and Center filled in FA. We also trade Parrish for a 4th.

1st- trade down with Chicago because Stafford/Bradford is still on the board. We get a 2nd

1st- Greg Hardy DE- 8.5 sacks in 8 games last year. Great player
Trade 2nd and 4th to get back in the draft at the 25th-30th pick.

1st- Jermaine Gresham TE- Great season and would vastly improve our O.

2nd- Rashad Johnson S- Playmaking safty that will be great along side Whitner

3rd- Phillip Hunt DE- 14 sacks in 8 games is unbelievable and thats what he had. Him, Hardy, and Schobel will bring the sack back.

4th- Jarron Gilbert DT- 9 sacks last year and is a beast.

5th- Brannon Southerland FB- A monster of a FB

6th- Cullen Harper QB- Had a off season but still worth the pick.

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-10-2009, 09:46 PM
I have to say I dont watch a ton of college football, but I like the idea of taking two DE's pretty early in the draft with a TE mixed in especially if it's Gresham.

Mitchell55
01-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I have to say I dont watch a ton of college football, but I like the idea of taking two DE's pretty early in the draft with a TE mixed in especially if it's Gresham.

It actually wasnt realy a intention before I made the draft to get him but when I saw the 14 sacks in 8 games it made me know we had to pick him. Especially in our rotational defense we need another DE. I was almost laughing when Mace was getting about 10 snaps a game.

Joe Fo Sho
01-11-2009, 12:05 AM
We're going to have to give up more than a 7th and 2nd to get back into the 1st round. If I'm not mistaken, we had to give up a 2nd and a 3rd when we traded up to get both McCargo and Posluszny.

Pinkerton Security
01-11-2009, 01:22 AM
We're going to have to give up more than a 7th and 2nd to get back into the 1st round. If I'm not mistaken, we had to give up a 2nd and a 3rd when we traded up to get both McCargo and Posluszny.

idk dude in madden if you trade two 7ths, you get a 6th, then trade 2 6th's to get a 5th, and so on and so forth...o wait you know this already...

Joe Fo Sho
01-11-2009, 02:24 AM
idk dude in madden if you trade two 7ths, you get a 6th, then trade 2 6th's to get a 5th, and so on and so forth...o wait you know this already...

I know right. If I was GM of the bills, we'd have 10 1st round picks and we'd have the 10 fastest rookies. Maybe I'll shoot Ralph my resume...Hey Ralph, I blow s*** up for a living, but I'm really good at madden. I have a good motor, high character, and I'll work on the cheap.

ParanoidAndroid
01-11-2009, 03:31 AM
It would take a 2nd and 3rd plus, possibly, a 5th or 6th to get back into the first according to the draft value chart. The second looks solid to me, so keeping all our picks would be the better move IMO. Hardy has dropped from pre-season rankings because his foot injury both slowed him down in games he played and kept him out a bit. I bet he moves back up on good workouts.

Mitchell55
01-11-2009, 11:56 AM
It would take a 2nd and 3rd plus, possibly, a 5th or 6th to get back into the first according to the draft value chart. The second looks solid to me, so keeping all our picks would be the better move IMO. Hardy has dropped from pre-season rankings because his foot injury both slowed him down in games he played and kept him out a bit. I bet he moves back up on good workouts.

****, read the chart wrong somehow.

Mitchell55
01-11-2009, 11:59 AM
I changed it with Parrish being traded for a 4th since we hardly ever use him and in my mock offseason we get another WR so then we have 5 WRs.