PDA

View Full Version : JP sighting

jamesiscool
01-11-2009, 03:22 PM
So my girlfriend's family owns a snowboard/ski rental shop down here in ellicottville NY, and some tall guy walks in the door with his sunglasses on looking to rent a pair of ski's. My gf's brother didn't realize at first who he was but it dawned on him when he was looking over the paperwork JP filled out to rent the gear.

So my gf's brother made a crack at him for having his sunglasses on inside, something along the lines of '' I didn't know it was so bright in here.'' JP responded by saying "how do you know I didn't just get eye surgery" back at my buddy. He had to bite his tongue and stop himself from saying so that's why you could never see the open recievers!!!!

Random story, happened at about noon, figured i'd share.

Mr. Pink
01-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Hmmm...

Skiing right after getting eye surgery and not having your sight at 100%?

Not a good decision.

Wait. It's not like that idiot had a lot of good decisions on the football field either.

jamesiscool
01-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I don't think he actually had eye surgery, I think it was his way of getting back at my buddy.

Michael82
01-11-2009, 03:48 PM
I thought I saw JP last night in Carolina..... :ill:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-11-2009, 03:58 PM
I see no reason to start ripping on the man at this point. JP was a sucky QB but hes done here and anyone who sees him out and about should just let him be. it is cruel, childish and downright dispicable to give him any **** outside the confines of the football field.

MarvLevy
01-11-2009, 04:05 PM
U should have kicked him the nuts while you had the chance

chernobylwraiths
01-11-2009, 04:06 PM
I see no reason to start ripping on the man at this point. JP was a sucky QB but hes done here and anyone who sees him out and about should just let him be. it is cruel, childish and downright dispicable to give him any **** outside the confines of the football field.

And I love the guy making fun of him for wearing the sunglasses. Guy was a jerk.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-11-2009, 04:15 PM

hes wearing sunglasses to hide from dicks like you

tampabay25690
01-11-2009, 04:21 PM

Classy answer

tampabay25690
01-11-2009, 04:22 PM
hes wearing sunglasses to hide from dicks like you

I agree with what you said and we wonder why players don't wangt to come to Buffalo.....

JP has always been a classy guy on and off the field...Im not saying he is a good QB but know need to talk **** about the guy...

Mr. Pink
01-11-2009, 04:27 PM
There's plenty of reason to talk smack about the guy.

He sucked on the field.

He set the franchise back 3 years.

If that's not reason to bust on the guy for being a turd, I don't know what is.

trapezeus
01-11-2009, 05:36 PM
your friend could have confirmed it was JP by sneaking up from behind and swatting out whatever he had in his hands.

MarvLevy
01-11-2009, 06:22 PM
I agree with what you said and we wonder why players don't wangt to come to Buffalo.....

JP has always been a classy guy on and off the field...Im not saying he is a good QB but know need to talk **** about the guy...

The guy was NOT classy on the field. He ALWAYS complained and blamed "the other guy".

RockStar36
01-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Hmmm...

Skiing right after getting eye surgery and not having your sight at 100%?

Not a good decision.

Wait. It's not like that idiot had a lot of good decisions on the football field either.

Yeah, he's right up on the list of busts with that loser Tim Couch.

BillsWin
01-11-2009, 06:42 PM

its not like he's a bad person, just a bad football player.

Mr. Pink
01-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, he's right up on the list of busts with that loser Tim Couch.

That he is!

And trust me, I lived in Cleveland at the time Timmy Ouch was drafted, we used to bust on him when he played or was benched.

I've never seen the amount of excuses towards any other outright garbage NFL player than I've seen towards JP Losman in my life.

Billz_fan
01-11-2009, 06:54 PM
There's plenty of reason to talk smack about the guy.

He sucked on the field.

If that's not reason to bust on the guy for being a turd, I don't know what is.

I agree, Im sure he is a nice guy and all. However he is a pro athelete who made ALOT of money to come here and stink the place out. He ceratianly didn't earn his check on the field. Those who helped pay that salary by sitting in the stands every week through his "performances" (if you want to call them that) cannot be blamed for calling a turd by the proper name.

Now if he hit me with the eye surgery line I would just calmly reply. "Well sir that would certainly explain alot of things" :D

SquishDaFish
01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Guys it wasnt ALL JP that cause him to suck it up in Buffalo. No matter who we have back there during our multiple changes of coaches would have Sucked. Get over it already

streetkings01
01-11-2009, 09:12 PM

JP has always been a classy guy on and off the field...Im not saying he is a good QB but know need to talk **** about the guy...So Buffalo is the only place that takes shots at the players to their face? Steve Smith of the Giants was robbed at gun point on the way to his house....I bet he's saying to himself..."At least I'm not in Buffalo where the fans might make a joke about me to my face"!

Billz_fan
01-12-2009, 04:11 AM
I have never been obsessed with JP's performance. I wanted him to do well. I thought as many did we had made a good pick of a QB in the 1st round. It became evident though after his 2nd season that he just didn't have "it"

Sure he was not the whole problem with the Bills winning and or losing. However a player no matter what position can still play/perform well even those around him play poorly. He may not be able to change the outcome of the game by himself but he can still play well. This didn't happen with JP. He has played poorly. I wish him well. In my personal opinion he will be out of football in a couple years.

Night Train
01-12-2009, 05:27 AM
I saw him at the Golden Globe awards last night.

The cloning rumors are true !

lukabrossi
01-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Who gives a fiddlers' **** about J.P?

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 08:26 AM

:rofl: You forgot to singlehandedly blame him for the stockmarket crash.

In the end JP may have th last laugh , just like Willis, Leonard , Mularkey are laughing at the bills.

acehole
01-12-2009, 09:52 AM
:rofl: You forgot to singlehandedly blame him for the stockmarket crash.

In the end JP may have th last laugh , just like Willis, Leonard , Mularkey are laughing at the bills.

Those are the same guys giving him a pass for the same 7-9 season he had.

TacklingDummy
01-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Guys it wasnt ALL JP that cause him to suck it up in Buffalo. No matter who we have back there during our multiple changes of coaches would have Sucked. Get over it already

The Bills keep changing coaches because the players on the field keep sucking. Do you really think if the players performed well on the field that the Bills would be changing coaches so often?

The Bills have had 4 coaches the past 11 years, replacing coach after coach is not working. It's time to replace the person who is responsible for the players that are put on the field, the GM or whatever the Bills call the person who does the drafting and FA signings.

Wade Phillips, Greg Williams, Jerry Grey, Dick Lebeau, Kevin Gilbride, Mike Mularkey, Sam Wyche, etc... all have had success in other places. Do they come to Buffalo and forget how to coach or does Buffalo front office not supply their coaches with players that are talented enough to win consistently?

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2009, 10:06 AM
I like JP. I would've wished him luck wherever he would end up.

Like maybe Burger King.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 10:18 AM
The Bills keep changing coaches because the players on the field keep sucking. Do you really think if the players performed well on the field that the Bills would be changing coaches so often?

it's the coaches job to recognize who's performing and who isn't.
It's the coaches job to put those players in a situation to succeed. They aren't doing that when they like call a pass play when the D's can't stop our rb or dropping our DE's to cover a wr.

It's the coaches job to gameplan against the team and when your qb says, "we didn't practice for that" then it's the coaches job.

When your coaches are copying other teams' playbook mid season instead of having it to begin with , you know he's clueless.

Our coaches had 3 years to fix this team and yet they get their asses handed to them by a rebuilding team that was 1-15 last season.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 11:48 AM
it's the coaches job to recognize who's performing and who isn't.
It's the coaches job to put those players in a situation to succeed. They aren't doing that when they like call a pass play when the D's can't stop our rb or dropping our DE's to cover a wr.

It's the coaches job to gameplan against the team and when your qb says, "we didn't practice for that" then it's the coaches job.

When your coaches are copying other teams' playbook mid season instead of having it to begin with , you know he's clueless.

Our coaches had 3 years to fix this team and yet they get their asses handed to them by a rebuilding team that was 1-15 last season.

The point is you can't fix a lack of talent.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 12:27 PM
The point is you can't fix a lack of talent.

tell that to the PAts who are able to get the best out of whats left behind in talnet when their starters are on IR.

The fins sure fixed their talent in their rebuilding year. Their coaching stafff also fixed Joey Porter who was nothing a year ago.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 12:31 PM
tell that to the PAts who are able to get the best out of whats left behind in talnet when their starters are on IR.

The fins sure fixed their talent in their rebuilding year. Their coaching stafff also fixed Joey Porter who was nothing a year ago.

The Pats put a roster together with DEPTH. Everyone has injuries but they are able to plug in guys that can play. Parcells turned over that roster and got a competant QB. Porter was slowed with injuries last year.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 12:36 PM
The Pats put a roster together with DEPTH. Everyone has injuries but they are able to plug in guys that can play. Parcells turned over that roster and got a competant QB. Porter was slowed with injuries last year.
:rofl: That depth beat teams like the bills with starters. You can't tell me Ellis_Green/Sammy Morris is better than Lynch/Jackson. You can't tell me that Cassel has more experience than Trent. Difference, BB vs. Jauron.

everyone here was calling Chad noodle arm prior to him moving to the fins. He moves to a team that knows how to utilize his talents and the result is playoffs IN THEIR REBUILDING YEAR.

Porter was in a wrong system under Cam Cameron who's an offensive coach. Awsome OC , horrible HC.

Whether it was JP or Dicks annointed qb Trent who he talked up , it didn't matter. They both stunk.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 01:21 PM
:rofl: That depth beat teams like the bills with starters. You can't tell me Ellis_Green/Sammy Morris is better than Lynch/Jackson. You can't tell me that Cassel has more experience than Trent. Difference, BB vs. Jauron.

everyone here was calling Chad noodle arm prior to him moving to the fins. He moves to a team that knows how to utilize his talents and the result is playoffs IN THEIR REBUILDING YEAR.

Porter was in a wrong system under Cam Cameron who's an offensive coach. Awsome OC , horrible HC.

Whether it was JP or Dicks annointed qb Trent who he talked up , it didn't matter. They both stunk.

Great coaching is big. But no more than 3 games worth, not that that isn't a big deal. NE has more talent top to bottom than we do, it's hard to see anyone really debating that. I like our RB's better and our ST's better than NE. QB? No. Receivers? No. OL? No. DL? No. LB's? No. Secondary? Yes. Overall? Edge NE. Pioli > Donadope/Marv/Modrak.

And noodle arm was a big upgrade for the fins who lost a ton of games the year before because they had NOTHING at QB. New coaching helped the fins but Parcells reworking the roster not the coaching staff was the bigger factor.

I think the Bills talent level has gotten better. Is it close to championship level? Be serious. We have few if any stars. We could have Alonzo Knute Walsh Parcells Lomabrdi roaming the sidelines and it wouldn't be enough.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Great coaching is big. But no more than 3 games worth, not that that isn't a big deal. NE has more talent top to bottom than we do, it's hard to see anyone really debating that. I like our RB's better and our ST's better than NE. QB? No. Receivers? No. OL? No. DL? No. LB's? No. Secondary? Yes. Overall? Edge NE. Pioli > Donadope/Marv/Modrak.

And noodle arm was a big upgrade for the fins who lost a ton of games the year before because they had NOTHING at QB. New coaching helped the fins but Parcells reworking the roster not the coaching staff was the bigger factor.

I think the Bills talent level has gotten better. Is it close to championship level? Be serious. We have few if any stars. We could have Alonzo Knute Walsh Parcells Lomabrdi roaming the sidelines and it wouldn't be enough.

huh? No more than 3 games? The PAts went 11-5 with back ups.

the fins went from 1-15 to 11-5 due to Gm and coaches decisions.

I never said we have championship level talent but our coaches make them look worse than they really are.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 01:31 PM
huh? No more than 3 games? The PAts went 11-5 with back ups.

the fins went from 1-15 to 11-5 due to Gm and coaches decisions.

I never said we have championship level talent but our coaches make them look worse than they really are.

We finished 7-9. As lousy as TE played for half the year if he's in there the whole year instead of the games JP played we're maybe 9-7. That's about what our talent level is. Jauron is an average coach. We're an average team. NE even with injuries is still better. Even with a sucky Cam Cameron as HC the fins do better than 1-15 with a half decent QB. But Parcells upgraded a lot more than one position.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 01:33 PM
We finished 7-9. As lousy as TE played for half the year if he's in there the whole year instead of the games JP played we're maybe 9-7. That's about what our talent level is. Jauron is an average coach. We're an average team. NE even with injuries is still better. Even with a sucky Cam Cameron as HC the fins do better than 1-15 with a half decent QB. But Parcells upgraded a lot more than one position.Oh puhlease. Trent looked like an idiot vs. the browns D. I doubt he could've done anything against the Cards. This isn't about JP vs. Trent anymore. they both sucked under this coaching staff.

Yes, PArcells upgraded which means they know what they're doing and we don't. Since the brains behind this team is clueless, I can't just blame the talent. It's not their fault our coaches are idiots.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Oh puhlease. Trent looked like an idiot vs. the browns D. I doubt he could've done anything against the Cards. This isn't about JP vs. Trent anymore. they both sucked under this coaching staff.

Yes, PArcells upgraded which means they know what they're doing and we don't. Since the brains behind this team is clueless, I can't just blame the talent. It's not their fault our coaches are idiots.

Trent sucked less.:D: And if we had Parcells Jauron would suck less because he'd have more to work with.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Trent sucked less.:D: .
Whatever. Time will tell. JPs gone and he has a better chance elsewhere than Trent does staying here with Turk. I see more dinking in Trents future here.

TacklingDummy
01-12-2009, 01:54 PM
it's the coaches job to recognize who's performing and who isn't. And if someone is not doing their job is the coaching staff suppose to fart out someone who will? Tell me, how was this coaching staff going to make the Bills pass rush from the DE position create pressure on the QB?

It's the coaches job to put those players in a situation to succeed. Maybe the coaching staff does put the players in positions to succeed but the player doesn't have the talent to succeed.

Lack of talent on the field is the main reason the Bills are not consistent winners.

If you had the choice who would you take....

A) Draft Peyton Manning

or

B) Sign Parcells as the Head Coach

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Whatever. Time will tell. JPs gone and he has a better chance elsewhere than Trent does staying here with Turk. I see more dinking in Trents future here.

Yes we will but he had a lot of chances here and he will not have a lot of chances elsewhere so let's agree to disagree on that. Dumb QB's can succeed in college, not in the pro's.

I'm more confused than ever about TE. I don't hate him yet but I promise you I will be expecting a lot more this year, it's fish or cut bait time. There is a progression all good NFL QB's go through and there's nothing wrong with starting at dink and dunk if the QB continues to learn and progress. Brady started dink and dunk. So did Cassell and he achieved a lot of success without any real success on the deep ball this year even with Moss at WR. Can TE? He has the brains which JP doesn't. That's critical. Can he stay healthy? Can he make good decisions on the longer routes? Don't know yet but we will next year.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 02:00 PM
Yes we will but he had a lot of chances here and he will not have a lot of chances elsewhere so let's agree to disagree on that. Dumb QB's can succeed in college, not in the pro's.

I'm more confused than ever about TE. I don't hate him yet but I promise you I will be expecting a lot more this year, it's fish or cut bait time. There is a progression all good NFL QB's go through and there's nothing wrong with starting at dink and dunk if the QB continues to learn and progress. Brady started dink and dunk. So did Cassell and he achieved a lot of success without any real success on the deep ball this year even with Moss at WR. Can TE? He has the brains which JP doesn't. That's critical. Can he stay healthy? Can he make good decisions on the longer routes? Don't know yet but we will next year.

Brady and Cassel started dinking and dunking because their coaches knew when to dink and when not to. They also knew how to and when to run a screen pass.
They also knew what to look for during practice and make the necasary adjustments on gameday. We don't. We copy other teams' playbook.

If Trent has brains he sure didn't use it much. He didn't look any better than JP especially in bad weather. Maybe the coaches made us believe that he had brains just like they talked up Kelsay and other players.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Brady and Cassel started dinking and dunking because their coaches knew when to dink and when not to. They also knew how to and when to run a screen pass.
They also knew what to look for during practice and make the necasary adjustments on gameday. We don't. We copy other teams' playbook.

If Trent has brains he sure didn't use it much. He didn't look any better than JP especially in bad weather. Maybe the coaches made us believe that he had brains just like they talked up Kelsay and other players.

TE was doing fine this year with our coaches at the beginning of the year. Did our coaches get dumber? More like TE was hurt/lost his confidence or whatever- it was Trent sucking for whatever reason. It's hard to believe there's anyone who watches our games that can defend JP Losman. He is terrible. TE has one more year to show he isn't terrible too.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 02:10 PM
TE was doing fine this year with our coaches at the beginning of the year. Did our coaches get dumber? More like TE was hurt/lost his confidence or whatever- it was Trent sucking for whatever reason. It's hard to believe there's anyone who watches our games that can defend JP Losman. He is terrible. TE has one more year to show he isn't terrible too.

NO, other teams got smarter and realized the limitations of Turks brain and system. In case you missed it, we barely beat crappy teams early in the season.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 02:21 PM
NO, other teams got smarter and realized the limitations of Turks brain and system. In case you missed it, we barely beat crappy teams early in the season.

News flash: we're not that good either and we won games early because of Trent. Trent starting turning the ball over and we started losing, it's just that simple.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 02:23 PM
News flash: we're not that good either and we won games early because of Trent. Trent starting turning the ball over and we started losing, it's just that simple.
We also lost games because of Trent and we won games not only because of Trent. Our St and D were also the reason we won and lost. At the end of the season, the O was our weakest link with the passing game being the weakest link of the O.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 03:01 PM
We also lost games because of Trent and we won games not only because of Trent. Our St and D were also the reason we won and lost. At the end of the season, the O was our weakest link with the passing game being the weakest link of the O.

C'mon Trent was excellent early on for any QB but outstanding for such an inexperienced QB, you've got to hand it to him. That's why I haven't given up on him, maybe he can take it to the next level next year, we have to hope. But look at Baltimore. Their D is sick and they pass the ball less than any other team, when they do they just ask the QB not to turn the ball over. That's a winning formula in cold weather Buffalo. But it's not debatable that Baltimore has significantly more talent on D than we do.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 03:19 PM
C'mon Trent was excellent early on for any QB but outstanding for such an inexperienced QB, you've got to hand it to him. That's why I haven't given up on him, maybe he can take it to the next level next year, we have to hope. .

the inexperience excuse is trumped by Cassel and Flacco. Looks to me they are making the right decisions inspite of having less experience than Trent. Again, its BB and Cam vs. Turk. No contest.

I'm handing it to Trent by giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's not the major problem of this O. Turk is. The jury is still out on Trent.

But look at Baltimore. Their D is sick and they pass the ball less than any other team, when they do they just ask the QB not to turn the ball over. That's a winning formula in cold weather Buffalo. But it's not debatable that Baltimore has significantly more talent on D than we do. which leads back to coaching . We're going in circles here.

I wasn't talking about their D. It's no contest. They are better in every aspect.

You wanna talk about the ravens D? We cut Leonard because our coaches didn't think much of him in favor of KO and Wilson. Now he's playing better than our safeties combined which points back to our decision makers again.

Even WillisMakebaby is laughing at us. He's going to the AFC Championship and we're last in the AFCE. :puke:

Lexwhat
01-12-2009, 03:31 PM
You wanna talk about the ravens D? We cut Leonard because our coaches didn't think much of him in favor of KO and Wilson. Now he's playing better than our safeties combined which points back to our decision makers again.

Leonard has as many "Passes Defended" this year as Whitner has in his entire career.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Leonard has as many "Passes Defended" this year as Whitner has in his entire career.
he has more tackles in the playoffs than Schobel , Whitner , Poz, McGee, and Kelsay combined.

Typ0
01-12-2009, 03:38 PM

come on man. any fool can see the coaches should never have called those interceptions and fumbles in those situations. if they had called plays that gained positive yards instead of turning the ball over we would have won! It's all the coaches fault because JP is a monster stud but he plays like crap and that's the proof.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
come on man. any fool can see the coaches should never have called those interceptions and fumbles in those situations. if they had called plays that gained positive yards instead of turning the ball over we would have won! It's all the coaches fault because JP is a monster stud but he plays like crap and that's the proof.
7-9 ,7-9,7-9 . Thats a winning culture according to typo. :roflmao:

In case typo mised it, Trent was hand picked by the coaches.They annointed him qb. So if Trent screwed up , the coaches eye for talent should be in question.

Mr. Pink
01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Hmm lining up next to Ed Reed vs lining up next to Donte Whitner can't possibly have ANYTHING to do with the fact Leonhard is playing better in Baltimore than here.

On top of the fact they have a pass rush and LBers worth a damn too.

It's gotta be the coaching. Baltimore knows how to coach up their guys to perform better.

If only John Harbaugh was here, Donte would be as good as Ed Reed. And Ellison as good as Suggs! Man, the possibilities.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Hmm lining up next to Ed Reed vs lining up next to Donte Whitner can't possibly have ANYTHING to do with the fact Leonhard is playing better in Baltimore than here.

It's gotta be the coaching. Baltimore knows how to coach up their guys to perform better.

If only John Harbaugh was here, Donte would be as good as Ed Reed. And Ellison as good as Suggs! Man, the possibilities.

Him too, the coaches talked up Ellison.

Typ0
01-12-2009, 03:45 PM

If we had Joe Walsh here JP would be Montana!

Mr. Pink
01-12-2009, 03:46 PM

And Marshawn would be Jim Brown!

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 03:49 PM
the inexperience excuse is trumped by Cassel and Flacco. Looks to me they are making the right decisions inspite of having less experience than Trent. Again, its BB and Cam vs. Turk. No contest.

I'm handing it to Trent by giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's not the major problem of this O. Turk is. The jury is still out on Trent.

Flacco is not asked to do too much in Baltimore and he has a D that gives him great field position. Having said that he still looks like a rookie at times. He would have been required to do more in Buffalo and I'll bet he would have been up and down like Trent, and that's no knock on Flacco it's just the reality of the position. Cassell? It's an amazing story. I give his coaches credit, I give the talent around him credit and I give Cassell a ton of credit. But as good as he's been he's got a great team around him. I agree totally that the jury is out on Trent. I won't be whining about coaching if he doesn't step up next year- it will be on him.

which leads back to coaching . We're going in circles here.

I wasn't talking about their D. It's no contest. They are better in every aspect.

Even WillisMakebaby is laughing at us. He's going to the AFC Championship and we're last in the AFCE. :puke:

Leonard is nothing special. Was he a mistake letting him go? Probably but so what? The point is what you just said- the Raven D is better in every way and that's mainly because they have better players! That's what we need. Draft good players, D first and become a run 1st team that doesn't turn it over. I think there's a good shot Trent could win with that. Jauron might even win with that, that's how he went 13-3 in Chicago with a very mediocre Jim Miller at QB.

TacklingDummy
01-12-2009, 03:49 PM

Or maybe Bill Walsh would be Mike Mularkey. Fired 4 years ago.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Flacco is not asked to do too much in Baltimore and he has a D that gives him great field position. Having said that he still looks like a rookie at times. He would have been required to do more in Buffalo and I'll bet he would have been up and down like Trent, and that's no knock on Flacco it's just the reality of the position. Cassell? It's an amazing story. I give his coaches credit, I give the talent around him credit and I give Cassell a ton of credit. But as good as he's been he's got a great team around him. I agree totally that the jury is out on Trent. I won't be whining about coaching if he doesn't step up next year- it will be on him.

Leonard is nothing special. Was he a mistake letting him go? Probably but so what? The point is what you just said- the Raven D is better in every way and that's mainly because they have better players! That's what we need. Draft good players, D first and become a run 1st team that doesn't turn it over. I think there's a good shot Trent could win with that. Jauron might even win with that, that's how he went 13-3 in Chicago with a very mediocre Jim Miller at QB.

then maybe we shouldn't have asked Trent to do much. Maybe not putting the season on an inexperienced qb is the right decision.

I agree . Leonard is nothing special. So what? Goes to show you how stupid our coaches are for letting him go.

He's in the AFC championship and we're last place in the division (0-6). You might be happy with that. I'm not.

Mr. Pink
01-12-2009, 03:53 PM
then maybe we shouldn't have asked Trent not to do much. Maybe asking an inexperienced qb is the right decision.

I agree . Leonard is nothing special. So what? Goes to show you how stupid our coaches are for letting him go.

He's in the AFC championship and we're last place in the division (0-6). You might be happy with that. I'm not.

Hey, we let Rob Johnson go and he got a SB ring in Tampa.

Did you cry over that too?

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 03:53 PM

LOL. I think you mean Bill Walsh. Joe Walsh is a rock and roll star. But Bill Walsh is the guy who recommended Trent. Why would he do that if he thought we already had Montana on the roster.

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Hey, we let Rob Johnson go and he got a SB ring in Tampa.

Did you cry over that too?

I laughed. Difference is, Rob was just another idiot with a ring. It happens, but never to the bills.

Only people like you , TD and typo are happy with 7-9 seasons.

Typ0
01-12-2009, 03:56 PM
LOL. I think you mean Bill Walsh. Joe Walsh is a rock and roll star. But Bill Walsh is the guy who recommended Trent. Why would he do that if he thought we already had Montana on the roster.

Because he was worried Glen Frye would get suspended for running drugs?

justasportsfan
01-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Don't mind typo. He thinks 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons is a winning culture. He thinks 6–10 , 5–11 , 13-3 ,7-9 ,7-9 ,7-9 carreer record is a winning culture.

Bill Cody
01-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Because he was worried Glen Frye would get suspended for running drugs?

JP may be running drugs once his "highlight reel" career is over which will be soon.

TacklingDummy
01-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Only people like you , TD and typo are happy with 7-9 seasons.

Actually were not. We see the problem as being lack of talent on the roster. Which is true.

You see the problem as coaching. Which is partially true but in the grand scheme of things doesn' amount to much. Because it's the players that either perform or don't.

Coaching staff after coaching has been changed and the Bills haven't been to the playoffs in how long?

Bill Parcells couldn't turn Keith Ellison into Lawrence Taylor.
Bill Walsh couldn't be able to turn Trent into Joe Montana or Steve Young.
Jimmy Johnson couldn't turn Lynch into Emmitt Smith.
John Harbough couldn't turn Denney into Suggs or Whitner into Reed.

Talent wins.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Actually were not. We see the problem as being lack of talent on the roster. Which is true.

You see the problem as coaching. Which is partially true but in the grand scheme of things doesn' amount to much. Because it's the players that either perform or don't.

Coaching staff after coaching has been changed and the Bills haven't been to the playoffs in how long?

Talent wins.

Great Post TD! well done!

lukabrossi
01-13-2009, 07:13 AM
I saw J.P. washing dishes at Denneys'.

Bill Cody
01-13-2009, 09:01 AM

Talent wins.

Well said.

A great coach is worth a lot but even then you ain't winning championships without better talent than we have. And how many elite coaches are there? We've heard clamors for Cowher but he only won once despite having a lot of talented teams. I mean I'd take Cowher but he wouldn't win with this roster. No how. No way. Job 1 is finding a superior player personnel guy.

justasportsfan
01-13-2009, 09:06 AM

You see the problem as coaching. Which is partially true but in the grand scheme of things doesn' amount to much. Because it's the players that either perform or don't..
You're talking about lack of talent yet you're willing to get rid of one of the best LT in the league for an aging wr with head issues? Sheez.

I don't deny that there are holes butt if teams like Miami can overcome 1-15 in one season then you have to wonder whats wrong with the brains of this organization including the head coach and his assistants. They have input as far as hiring and retaining players. It's simple common knowledge.

Those who think that coaching is not a huge problem didn't watch the games where we were outcoached. Nevermind the lack of talent . Its what you do with the talent.

Making McGee cover Ginn was the dumbest thing . Talent was not the problem It was the decision to start him which ended up in a loss and a carreer day for a nobody. Our coaches made Ginn a somebody. Thats just one example .

I'll repeat this to you, the qb saying they didn't practice for this and that has nothing to do with talent.

The OC stealing plays from another team mid season has nothing to do with talent.

Coaching staff after coaching has been changed and the Bills haven't been to the playoffs in how long?.
Sad excuse when there are rebuilding teams that are in the playoffs in their first year with 1st time headcoaches. Look around the league. Dick is not a first time coach . He's been in this league way longer than some of the 1st time those coaches that are in the playoffs.

Talent wins. But the ravens can get to the AFC championship with guy like Flacco and Willis Mcgahee. Don't forget who's on the ravens team. Players that this coaching staff decided to cut and are playing better than the ones they retained.

You like to blame the lack of talent especially at qb. Who do you think decided to annoint Trent the qb.

People here say Trent is smart. If he's so smart then you have to wonder why he's blaming the OC.

Playoffs is not the goal. Winning the sb is and seems to me you guys are content with playoffs even though we haven't been there in 3 years under this coaching staff.

Do you think this coaching staff is sb material?

TacklingDummy
01-13-2009, 10:07 AM
You're talking about lack of talent yet you're willing to get rid of one of the best LT in the league for an aging wr with head issues? Sheez.?Peters for CJ and the Bengals 2nd round pick was just an example of one of the trades I would except for Peters. There are others.

Those who think that coaching is not a huge problem didn't watch the games where we were outcoached. Nevermind the lack of talent . Its what you do with the talent.

Making McGee cover Ginn was the dumbest thing . Talent was not the problem It was the decision to start him which ended up in a loss and a carreer day for a nobody. Our coaches made Ginn a somebody. Thats just one example ..? In the Jets game that Losman fumbled and the Bills lost what do you balme. A) Losman for not getting rid of the ball (poor play execution) or B)the coaching for calling that play?

The OC stealing plays from another team mid season has nothing to do with talent. .? Execution of the plays stolen does though

Sad excuse when there are rebuilding teams that are in the playoffs in their first year with 1st time headcoaches. Look around the league. Dick is not a first time coach . He's been in this league way longer than some of the 1st time those coaches that are in the playoffs. Weak schedule, good QB play, few turnovers.

But the ravens can get to the AFC championship with guy like Flacco and Willis Mcgahee. Don't forget who's on the ravens team. Players that this coaching staff decided to cut and are playing better than the ones they retained. Go down the Bills and Ravens roster and make a team. See how many Bills plays you have on your team vs. Ravens players.

You like to blame the lack of talent especially at qb. Who do you think decided to annoint Trent the qb. If Trent and JP played better this year the Bills probably would have won 4 more games. Is that on the coaching or is that on the starting QB?

Playoffs is not the goal. Winning the sb is and seems to me you guys are content with playoffs even though we haven't been there in 3 years under this coaching staff. Or the 3 years under Williams or the 3 years under Mularkey. And most likely again next year. Why? Because of the talent on the roster.

Do you think this coaching staff is sb material? With talent on the roster most any coaching staff is SB material. Was Barry Switzer a great coach in Dallas or did Jimmy Johnson just leave him a team full of talent?

Bill Cody
01-13-2009, 10:16 AM
Sad excuse when there are rebuilding teams that are in the playoffs in their first year with 1st time headcoaches. Look around the league. Dick is not a first time coach . He's been in this league way longer than some of the 1st time those coaches that are in the playoffs.

But the ravens can get to the AFC championship with guy like Flacco and Willis Mcgahee. Don't forget who's on the ravens team. Players that this coaching staff decided to cut and are playing better than the ones they retained.

You like to blame the lack of talent especially at qb. Who do you think decided to annoint Trent the qb.

People here say Trent is smart. If he's so smart then you have to wonder why he's blaming the OC.

Playoffs is not the goal. Winning the sb is and seems to me you guys are content with playoffs even though we haven't been there in 3 years under this coaching staff.

Do you think this coaching staff is sb material?

I think Dick would probably be in the playoffs with the Ravens. And Harbaugh wouldn't have with this year's Bills team. The Ravens don't ask their coach to assemble the team. ozzie Newsome has done an excellent job of drafting year to year. Good players make for smart coaches.

justasportsfan
01-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Peters for CJ and the Bengals 2nd round pick was just an example of one of the trades I would except for Peters. There are others.? but that example shows the flaw in your talent logic. You blame talent yet you are willing to get rid one of the best LT for and agin headcase.

In the Jets game that Losman fumbled and the Bills lost what do you balme. A) Losman for not getting rid of the ball (poor play execution) or B)the coaching for calling that play?.? both. Even Dick admitted that he should've ran the ball. Helloo! If you can't see the problem where the coach himself admits the mistake, I don't know how you can say coaching is not the problem.

Execution of the plays stolen does though who picked the talent to excecute the plkays? remember, Turk wanted Trent and in turn, Trent is blaming the OC. Can you say Cluster F?

Weak schedule, good QB play, few turnovers.we had a weak schedule too and we blew it.

Go down the Bills and Ravens roster and make a team. See how many Bills plays you have on your team vs. Ravens players.?
Again, who decided to keep and pay Kelsay? Who Who decided to get rid of Leonard and keep a useless Wilson? ? It's been 3 years.

If Trent and JP played better this year the Bills probably would have won 4 more games. Is that on the coaching or is that on the starting QB?. How can either qb play better when they they practiced for the wrong thing. "they showed us something we didn't practice for"

"Lets throw a fade to a shorter LEe Evans in the redzone even though the D can't stop our running game"

Or the 3 years under Williams or the 3 years under Mularkey. And most likely again next year. Why? Because of the talent on the roster.

With talent on the roster most any coaching staff is SB material. Was Barry Switzer a great coach in Dallas or did Jimmy Johnson just leave him a team full of talent? yeah right. Tell that to the cowboys and redskins.

Tell that to the Ravens who has a rookie qb. Tell that to the PAts who's qb has way lesser experience than our qb. Their OC knows how to use inexperienced qb's. they know their limitations and design/call plays based on their qb's.

We don't because our OC himself is in over his head with a HC who's too stupid to fix the O himself because he himself is offensively clueless.

Dick has gotten it wrong his entre carreer in choosing OC.s Check out the FACTS!!!

TacklingDummy
01-13-2009, 10:43 AM
but that example shows the flaw in your talent logic. You blame talent yet you are willing to get rid one of the best LT for and agin headcase.You have to give value to recieve value. The loss on Peters would not be as great as some make it out to be. The Bills inturn would be improving the WR position and with the 2nd round pick they receive hopefully improve another area of need. But like I said, that was just an example.

both. Even Dick admitted that he should've ran the ball. Helloo! If you can't see the problem where the coach himself admits the mistake, I don't know how you can say coaching is not the problem. If the play worked we wouldn't even be talking about it right now. The worst execution that was possible on that play happened and the Bills lost because of it. JP could had done many things during that play and the 1 thing that shouldn't of happened did.

who picked the talent to excecute the plkays? remember, Turk wanted Trent and in turn, Trent is blaming the OC. So now you are agreeing that it is talent?

we had a weak schedule too and we blew it.Miami had the weaker schedule. They also lost to almost every good team on their schedule. They'll be lucky to win 7 games next year. I'll predict 6-10.

Again, who decided to keep and pay Kelsay? Who Who decided to get rid of Leonard and keep a useless Wilson? ?So you agree its the talent?

"Lets throw a fade to a shorter LEe Evans in the redzone even though the D can't stop our running game"Again poor execution, the right choice would have been to throw the ball away.

" Tell that to the Ravens who has a rookie qb. Tell that to the PAts who's qb has way lesser experience than our qb. Their OC knows how to use inexperienced qb's. they know their limitations and design/call plays based on their qb's. So are you saying Bill Bilicheck and John Harbough would win with the talent that is on this team right now?

" Dick has gotten it wrong his entre carreer in choosing OC.s Check out the FACTS!!!
FACTS: Shane Matthews, Cabe McNown,Jim Miller, Chris Chandler, Henry Burris, Kordell Stewart, Rex Grossman, Joey Harrington, JP Losman, Trent Edwards.

justasportsfan
01-13-2009, 10:44 AM
I think Dick would probably be in the playoffs with the Ravens. And Harbaugh wouldn't have with this year's Bills team. The Ravens don't ask their coach to assemble the team. ozzie Newsome has done an excellent job of drafting year to year. Good players make for smart coaches.

Dick wouldn't know what to do with a rookie qb and Willis . He was the one who decided to cut Leonard to begin with and keep Wilson and Ko.

justasportsfan
01-13-2009, 10:53 AM
You have to give value to recieve value. The loss on Peters would not be as great as some make it out to be. The Bills inturn would be improving the WR position and with the 2nd round pick they receive hopefully improve another area of need. But like I said, that was just an example..

bringing in a PROVEN locker room cancer whos had problems with Palmer is value? Chad would murder Trent if he screwed up.

If the play worked we wouldn't even be talking about it right now. The worst execution that was possible on that play happened and the Bills lost because of it. JP could had done many things during that play and the 1 thing that shouldn't of happened did. .. If ? Woulda ,coulda,shoulda. FACT is that it was the wrong call and the call from the top failed and the coach admitted it. Argue with the coach all you want.

So now you are agreeing that it is talent?.. I've always admitted we need talent but it isn't the major problem. The major problem is coaching.

Miami had the weaker schedule. They also lost to almost every good team on their schedule.?..

:rofl: They had a weak schedulke because they had to play a bills team with Turk calling the shots. Thanks to the bills coaches the fins had a weak schedule.

"look the bills are going to run. Now they are going to pass. Look they are stealing some of our plays. Man our schedule just got easier with a Turd calling the shots. "

Again poor execution, the right choice would have been to throw the ball away..?.. the running game was working, We should've called for the run to begin with.

The coaches tried to outsmart the D and they failed. Again, the coaches admitted it was the WRONG CALL. You're arguing with the coaches, not me.

So are you saying Bill Bilicheck and John Harbough would win with the talent that is on this team right now?. Yes, They would definitely do so much better with our talent than Dick has done. Josh McDaniles vs. Turk. Cam Cameron vs. Turk. It's a joke to even compare .

FACTS: Shane Matthews, Cabe McNown,Jim Miller, Chris Chandler, Henry Burris, Kordell Stewart, Rex Grossman, Joey Harrington, JP Losman, Trent Edwards.

Like I said, I am questioning his eye for talent.

justasportsfan
01-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Let me make it easy for you TD, has anyone contacted our coaches for an upgrade job position? Turk? Fewell?

Has the Lions , Bengals at least try? NO! How about college teams?

The only reason why no one is calling April is because we made him an assitant coach so no one can call him and offer him just the ST coach which would be a downgrade. Anyone call Turk for assistant HC or HC?

lukabrossi
01-14-2009, 08:12 AM
I think i saw J.P. getting an application at Mcdonalds.

Typ0
01-14-2009, 08:27 AM
I think i saw J.P. getting an application at Mcdonalds.

did he drop it when they handed it to him?

Crazygoo
01-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Yeah and then he returned it to Burger King.

lukabrossi
01-14-2009, 08:54 AM
that's some funny ****, my friends......lol.

Buffalogic
01-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Lol bills have enough talent on the roster to win. Did you people watch the games? Our problem is our 'pass in any and every situation' offense.

Our defense played well, but the offense went pass, pass, pass, punt and sent them back out there. Or our offense went run, run, pass, drive down to the 10 and pass, pass, pass, some more til we get a field goal.

Miami is an ultra talented team right?? Lol, wrong. Their coaches just know how to play to their players strengths and they succeed. Something Turk Schonert can't figure out.

Lynch has 117 yard on 13 carries? What?? It's second and two from the two?? PASS! Alright now it's third and two from the two, let's punch it in...PASS!! Field goal unit. Sadness.

Turk and his calls are so witty and unexpected, he's a genius! Too bad his brilliantly unexpected calls lead to the always expected field goal attempt.

Bill Cody
01-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Lol bills have enough talent on the roster to win. Did you people watch the games? Our problem is our 'pass in any and every situation' offense.

No.

Typ0
01-14-2009, 04:24 PM
It's the coaching. JP would be Montana with better coaching (just trying to get a head start).