• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Reminder: Tomorrow Is Last Day for Juniors to Declare for 2009 NFL Draft

And we have the most comprehensive list of whose staying and whose going out there!

Deadline is January 15th. Please provide a link with any declare or not declare you post! Declared: Andrew Davie-TE-Arkansas (http://nwanews.com/nwat/Sports/72005/) Mike Goodson-RB-Texas A&M (http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/35613654.html) Emmanuel Cook-SS-South Carolina (http://www.thestate.com/591/story/623553.html)

It is up to date with all today's news and has links for every prospects declarations.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: Reminder: Tomorrow Is Last Day for Juniors to Declare for 2009 NFL Draft

Deadline is tomorrow already??

I knew I shouldn't have waited till the last minute...

Comment

• tampabay25690
      • Feb 2004

I was at the GYM tonite and alot of the college players will be working out at my gym to prepare for the GYM...

I will let everyone know who is there..
      GO Gators!!!!!!
      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• jpdex12
        • Jan 2005

This draft is shaping up to suck! A lot of the good underclassmen are staying another year.
        Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12
          This draft is shaping up to suck! A lot of the good underclassmen are staying another year.
          What?? The draft is completely loaded at multiple positions...just because a few name players are staying, doesn't mean the draft will suck.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jpdex12
            yeah, bradford is staying in so he does not end up in Detroit!
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by keithtr
              yeah, bradford is staying in so he does not end up in Detroit!
              can ya blame him?

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

No word on Percy Harvin or Brandon Spikes except for unconfirmed reports of them both staying with Tebow to shoot for the undefeated season.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  And we have the most comprehensive list of whose staying and whose going out there!

Deadline is January 15th. Please provide a link with any declare or not declare you post! Declared: Andrew Davie-TE-Arkansas (http://nwanews.com/nwat/Sports/72005/) Mike Goodson-RB-Texas A&M (http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/35613654.html) Emmanuel Cook-SS-South Carolina (http://www.thestate.com/591/story/623553.html)

It is up to date with all today's news and has links for every prospects declarations.
                  Number one, we rock! I really think that some sites may just now have a more accurate list than ours... we deserve props.

DB, you specifically deserve alot of props for doing such a great job! Even though you can be a real ____

Anyways, heres ESPN's list:

I think we messed up a few like Spikes and Hardy, but we nailed a ton!

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                    No word on Percy Harvin or Brandon Spikes except for unconfirmed reports of them both staying with Tebow to shoot for the undefeated season.
                    I just posted the links in the declared section... Spikes is staying

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Harvin to the draft. He would be a good fit for Miami.

Comment

Working...
                      X