• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clumping platelets
    • Jun 2024

Clumpy's 53 man roster and PS

The players I predict that will be released are:

OT Farris, G Pucillo, C Conaty, RB Burns, RB Huntley, FB Ferguson, WR Wright, TE McDonnell, DE Fisher. DE Irons, LB Stevenson, LB J. Robinson, CB Brooks, and CB Thomas

Practice Squad: RB Burns, DE Irons, LB Stevenson, CB Thomas, and G Pucillo

IR: WR Germany, DT Larsen, LB Spoon

NFI: RB Dinkins

53 man roster:

OL(9): Starters(Jennings, R. Brown, Teague, Sullivan, M. Williams) Reserves(M. Price, Early, Hulsey, ADDITION
    QB(3): Bledsoe, Van Pelt, T. Brown
    RB(3): Henry, Bryson, Morris
    FB(2): Centers, Crosby
    WR(6): Moulds, P.Price, Reed, Johnson, Rogers, Rone)
    TE(3): Riemersma, D. Moore, Jackson
    K/P(2): Hollis/Moorman

That's 28

DL(9): Starters(Ahanotu, S. Price, P. Williams, Schobel) Reserves(Denney, Robertson, Edwards, Office, Bannan)
    LB(7): Starters(Newman, Fletcher, E. robinson) Reserves(F. Jones, Kazadi, Polk, ADDITION)
    DB(9): Starters(Clements, Jenkins, Prioleau, Winfield) Reserves(Watson, Wire, Tillman, Driver, Bostic)

That's 53

Bills have needs for experienced depth at both LB and OL, that's why I think they will try to add players at both positions. Any other players signed depends on who gets let go. These predictions are salary cap neutral because it really isn't much of a consideration as the last couple of years

NOTE: WR Rone cannot be placed on practice squad

• HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

I don't see Conaty being cut from the team. I think Early or Hulsey are more likely to get cut on the OL. If Conaty gets cut, then the guy they have to bring in will be a backup C and I think Conaty is more than adequate at fulfilling that role.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Michael Early has shown he can fill in at both C/G.....Conaty is really just a C and doesn't have the size, but I wouldn't be surprised if Conaty stays

Comment

• CalBillsFan
        • Jul 2002

CP:

I agree with your assesment overall. However I don't think TD will bring in another OL. Farris will make the team. IMO, he will bring in a LB and a LS.
        Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I think he may just go with Dave Moore as the LS. That is until his first major mistake

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

I think Irons will make the team
            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I think Irons will go on the practice squad. Ahanotu may be a one year bandaid and TD is already thinking ahead. Pucillo and Maurice Jackson will also get PS consideration even though Jackson was released Tuesday. If Thomas is cut instead of Bostic, Thomas is #4 on the practice squad. Stevenson is #5 on the practice squad. TD will certainly be watching to waiver wire, but won't cut Farris unless he can get someone who is clearly superior as a tackle. I think he could also cut a DL if someone comes available who is clearly better than someone we have on the roster.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Farris and Conaty provide much needed depth for the OL. One or two inuries and we are hurting if we release those two.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Conaty won't be going anywhere.

I don't see Travares sticking around. He has yet to impress me in his career, let alone this preseason.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Does anyone know what's going on with this. The official website lists Reggie Allen, David Dinkins and Brandon Spoon on the IR, not Reggie Germany. Larsen was "waived injured" I know. I think that means he's not in the Bills plans.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Both Germany and Larsen were placed on "waived-injured" which means that they can be claimed by another team even though they are injured, however, I believe it's only a 24 hour waiver, thus rights revert back to Bills and players are considered on IR unless they accept a injury settlement. Acceptance of the injury settlement also means that the player cannot sign with another team for that League Year and basically must sit out a year

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Same thing Steve Christie was on last year.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Winfield_26
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Re: Clumpy's 53 man roster and PS

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                          The players I predict that will be released are:

OT Farris, G Pucillo, C Conaty, RB Burns, RB Huntley, FB Ferguson, WR Wright, TE McDonnell, DE Fisher. DE Irons, LB Stevenson, LB J. Robinson, CB Brooks, and CB Thomas

Practice Squad: RB Burns, DE Irons, LB Stevenson, CB Thomas, and G Pucillo

IR: WR Germany, DT Larsen, LB Spoon

NFI: RB Dinkins

53 man roster:

OL(9): Starters(Jennings, R. Brown, Teague, Sullivan, M. Williams) Reserves(M. Price, Early, Hulsey, ADDITION
                          QB(3): Bledsoe, Van Pelt, T. Brown
                          RB(3): Henry, Bryson, Morris
                          FB(2): Centers, Crosby
                          WR(6): Moulds, P.Price, Reed, Johnson, Rogers, Rone)
                          TE(3): Riemersma, D. Moore, Jackson
                          K/P(2): Hollis/Moorman

That's 28

DL(9): Starters(Ahanotu, S. Price, P. Williams, Schobel) Reserves(Denney, Robertson, Edwards, Office, Bannan)
                          LB(7): Starters(Newman, Fletcher, E. robinson) Reserves(F. Jones, Kazadi, Polk, ADDITION)
                          DB(9): Starters(Clements, Jenkins, Prioleau, Winfield) Reserves(Watson, Wire, Tillman, Driver, Bostic)

That's 53

Bills have needs for experienced depth at both LB and OL, that's why I think they will try to add players at both positions. Any other players signed depends on who gets let go. These predictions are salary cap neutral because it really isn't much of a consideration as the last couple of years

NOTE: WR Rone cannot be placed on practice squad

What I agree with:
                          Most of your cuts, and starters.

What I dont agree with:
                          Fred Jones being kept over Jimmy Robinson??? I dont think so, Robinson had a good season in NFLE and had a good preseason Jones has done nothing. Kazadi gets the ax in favor of Irons in my opinion. Thus it opens up 2 PS slots on your section I see those 5 players being:
                          Burns
                          Pucillo
                          Wright
                          Brooks
                          Ferguson

Secondly I think Tavares Tillman wil be cut in favor of Kevin Thomas.

Thats about it.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X