• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

At least to my knowledge, Dick Jauron

May be the first coach in NFL history, and this may be the first franchise in NFL history, to ever.. EVER-- give a coach a 3-year extension, but be so embarrased over it that to this day, they still have not "officially" even confirmed it!

- No press conference acknowledging anything.. Not even Brandon has acknowledged it; saying nothing other than "we're not going to comment at this time"

What the **** does it say about your head coach when your organization refuses to publicly confirm the extension.

No season ending press conferences.. Not for Jauron, or Brandon. The best the fans got was a prepared statement by the old senile bastard.

That is beyond pathetic to me.. How anyone could have ANY confidence in this organization right now is totally beyond me.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Re: At least to my knowledge, Dick Jauron

--I ofund out myself 10 minutes after the Terrence McGee meltdown against Tedd Ginn. I was paused in awe. I couldn't believe it.. I went on to use DC as the prototype "Players Coach" by ignoring McGee's situation... what a turd.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I just dont get it.. How can you not even acknowledge your head coach is signed to an extension?

Even in Wilson's statement, he only said he'd back next year and talked about "continuity".. Yet NEVER has an extension been officially confirmed.

Comment

• realdealryan
        realdealrex
        • Nov 2005

I assume that because this still hasn't been announced that this is still a nightmare.

Hey, maybe it will be like Newhart and I'll wake up and it's 1989.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

because if they had a pres conference there would be an assasination... the security it would take to protect Dick and Ralph would eat up our cap space

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
            because if they had a pres conference there would be an assasination... the security it would take to protect Dick and Ralph would eat up our cap space
            maybe he can use some of that $5 million in cap money that went unspent and is basically forfeited?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

It was officially confirmed by Ralph in a discussion with the Buffalo News.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                Pinkerton's son
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                May be the first coach in NFL history, and this may be the first franchise in NFL history, to ever.. EVER-- give a coach a 3-year extension, but be so embarrased over it that to this day, they still have not "officially" even confirmed it!

- No press conference acknowledging anything.. Not even Brandon has acknowledged it; saying nothing other than "we're not going to comment at this time"

What the **** does it say about your head coach when your organization refuses to publicly confirm the extension.

No season ending press conferences.. Not for Jauron, or Brandon. The best the fans got was a prepared statement by the old senile bastard.

That is beyond pathetic to me.. How anyone could have ANY confidence in this organization right now is totally beyond me.
                at least in hindsight, they saw what a boneheaded move they made and how it screwed them at the end of the year.

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Buffalo isn't the only NFL club that doesn't formally announce coaching extensions. Please move on.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

It says Ralph knows where the main problem on this team is also. For those of you who don't know, it's the talent on the field.

Comment

• Patti120
                      • Aug 2004

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

They're going to formally announce it mere seconds after the Cardinals win the Super Bowl so we can feel even more awful about our team.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                          • Jul 2002

What do you expect from the worst franchise in the NFL?

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                            • May 2007

Dude, I know resigning Jauron was a pain in the ass to all of us but it's not even common to have an entire ceremony just to announce something that everyone knows already. I've never seen a press conference that announces the resigning of a coach, especially when that coach was resigned in the middle of the season.

You are now taking the entire situation to an extreme.
                            I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                              • Dec 2005

At this point nothing shocks me anymore with this team.

Comment

Working...
                              X