PDA

View Full Version : At least to my knowledge, Dick Jauron

patmoran2006
01-20-2009, 02:55 PM
May be the first coach in NFL history, and this may be the first franchise in NFL history, to ever.. EVER-- give a coach a 3-year extension, but be so embarrased over it that to this day, they still have not "officially" even confirmed it!

- No press conference acknowledging anything.. Not even Brandon has acknowledged it; saying nothing other than "we're not going to comment at this time"

What the **** does it say about your head coach when your organization refuses to publicly confirm the extension.

No season ending press conferences.. Not for Jauron, or Brandon. The best the fans got was a prepared statement by the old senile bastard.

That is beyond pathetic to me.. How anyone could have ANY confidence in this organization right now is totally beyond me.

Marvelous
01-20-2009, 02:58 PM
:lol:
--I ofund out myself 10 minutes after the Terrence McGee meltdown against Tedd Ginn. I was paused in awe. I couldn't believe it.. I went on to use DC as the prototype "Players Coach" by ignoring McGee's situation... what a turd.

patmoran2006
01-20-2009, 03:03 PM
I just dont get it.. How can you not even acknowledge your head coach is signed to an extension?

Even in Wilson's statement, he only said he'd back next year and talked about "continuity".. Yet NEVER has an extension been officially confirmed.

realdealryan
01-20-2009, 03:04 PM
I assume that because this still hasn't been announced that this is still a nightmare.

Hey, maybe it will be like Newhart and I'll wake up and it's 1989.

ddaryl
01-20-2009, 03:05 PM
because if they had a pres conference there would be an assasination... the security it would take to protect Dick and Ralph would eat up our cap space

patmoran2006
01-20-2009, 03:06 PM
because if they had a pres conference there would be an assasination... the security it would take to protect Dick and Ralph would eat up our cap space
maybe he can use some of that $5 million in cap money that went unspent and is basically forfeited?

Dr. Lecter
01-20-2009, 03:20 PM
It was officially confirmed by Ralph in a discussion with the Buffalo News.

Pinkerton Security
01-20-2009, 03:37 PM
May be the first coach in NFL history, and this may be the first franchise in NFL history, to ever.. EVER-- give a coach a 3-year extension, but be so embarrased over it that to this day, they still have not "officially" even confirmed it!

- No press conference acknowledging anything.. Not even Brandon has acknowledged it; saying nothing other than "we're not going to comment at this time"

What the **** does it say about your head coach when your organization refuses to publicly confirm the extension.

No season ending press conferences.. Not for Jauron, or Brandon. The best the fans got was a prepared statement by the old senile bastard.

That is beyond pathetic to me.. How anyone could have ANY confidence in this organization right now is totally beyond me.

at least in hindsight, they saw what a boneheaded move they made and how it screwed them at the end of the year.

madness
01-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Buffalo isn't the only NFL club that doesn't formally announce coaching extensions. Please move on.

TacklingDummy
01-20-2009, 03:40 PM

It says Ralph knows where the main problem on this team is also. For those of you who don't know, it's the talent on the field.

Patti120
01-20-2009, 03:44 PM
:baghead:

DynaPaul
01-20-2009, 05:33 PM
They're going to formally announce it mere seconds after the Cardinals win the Super Bowl so we can feel even more awful about our team.

Nighthawk
01-20-2009, 06:07 PM

What do you expect from the worst franchise in the NFL?

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
01-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Dude, I know resigning Jauron was a pain in the ass to all of us but it's not even common to have an entire ceremony just to announce something that everyone knows already. I've never seen a press conference that announces the resigning of a coach, especially when that coach was resigned in the middle of the season.

You are now taking the entire situation to an extreme.

tat2dmike77
01-20-2009, 10:19 PM
At this point nothing shocks me anymore with this team.

jimbohastle51
01-21-2009, 12:12 AM
i dont honestly understand how levy talked jauron into hiring him in the first place? he had a loosing record in chicago and in detroit they were horrible and when he took over as interm head coach they didnt improve, and his defense (he was the D coordinator there) was horrible too, so it isnt like he was turning anything around, i dont know but next season unless we get in the playoffs, there is NO WAY he stays with as many awesome candidates there are out there, and some will come cheap from lack of openings. now i am not say that means ralph will get it right with the next head coach, i am just saying if there is 6 good solid candidates at least maybe we get someone in here that has led a team to the playoffs more than once LOL!

lukabrossi
01-21-2009, 06:07 AM
Unfortunately, Jauron may be in place for quite a long time yet. Ralph's man-love for the Dick is unacceptable to any sane mind out there. How the guy was rewarded with an extension after such a ****ty and dismal season, is the biggest ****ing mystery to me, but who the **** am I?.....i only spend my hard-earned money on tickets and merchandise, only to be disappointed and heartbroken, year after year after year........blah, blah....****ing blah.

Pinkerton Security
01-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Unfortunately, Jauron may be in place for quite a long time yet. Ralph's man-love for the Dick is unacceptable to any sane mind out there. How the guy was rewarded with an extension after such a ****ty and dismal season, is the biggest ****ing mystery to me, but who the **** am I?.....i only spend my hard-earned money on tickets and merchandise, only to be disappointed and heartbroken, year after year after year........blah, blah....****ing blah.

well, idk if you actually pay attention to anything other than our losses, but they announced the extension about a third of the way into the season, not after it. not saying it was correct to do, but it was after we leapt out of the gate.