WGR55 said the Bills and the Lions are laughingstock franchises!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

WGR55 said the Bills and the Lions are laughingstock franchises!

I heard this a day or two ago as were saying that Arizona was a laughingstock franchise and now their in the Super Bowl. The only two franchises left for the NFL to mock are the Bills and Lions. I was right all along about how sad the Bills are and I know some of you guys heard this on the radio. I just wanted to say that and I'll probably get trashed for bringing it up, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: WGR55 said the Bills and the Lions are laughingstock franchises!

Go Lions!!!!!
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• blackonyx89
      HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      Go Lions!!!!!
      I guess the guys at WGR55 are catching on and that makes us smart and calling it what it is. LOL!
      Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

i dont care. i have been made fun of for being a bills fan since my friends even knew how to make fun of someone, so im fine with it. i still enjoy rooting them on.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

AHHH, Thank Christ you posted this!!! **** I don't know what I would've done had I not heard what WGR55 said about the Bills. Now hopefully every buddy knows just how depressing it is being a Bills fan.

I'm going to sleep so well tonight!

Comment

• billogic99
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by blackonyx89
            I heard this a day or two ago as were saying that Arizona was a laughingstock franchise and now their in the Super Bowl. The only two franchises left for the NFL to mock are the Bills and Lions. I was right all along about how sad the Bills are and I know some of you guys heard this on the radio. I just wanted to say that and I'll probably get trashed for bringing it up, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.
            I think the Bills are pretty amazing given the Ownership and Coaching they have. It's amazing the Bills can win 7 games as poorly managed and coached as they are, so the Bills shouldn't be lumped in with the Lions who finish in the bottom three of the league regularly.

Comment

• eyedog
              • Jul 2002

Yeah yeah. WGR is just pissed off that the Sabres suck too.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                H to the 12:20
                • Jul 2002

It sucks right now, but I started liking the Bills when I was 4 years old. I started really following the games and suck around 6 years old in 1980. Other than the playoff year under Knox when they won the division and lost to the Bengals, my whole childhood was filled with loving and following a major loser in the NFL. Back to back 2-14, etc. I remember the win vs. the Cowboys one of those 2-14 years, where Greg Bell had a huge TD to seal the W - it was one win, but like winning the Super Bowl.
                As bad as this is, it doesn't compare, for me, to the yearly heartbreak of following this team as a kid. Hopefully relief will be coming soon. We're due to have some things go our way.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                  It sucks right now, but I started liking the Bills when I was 4 years old. I started really following the games and suck around 6 years old in 1980. Other than the playoff year under Knox when they won the division and lost to the Bengals, my whole childhood was filled with loving and following a major loser in the NFL. Back to back 2-14, etc. I remember the win vs. the Cowboys one of those 2-14 years, where Greg Bell had a huge TD to seal the W - it was one win, but like winning the Super Bowl.
                  As bad as this is, it doesn't compare, for me, to the yearly heartbreak of following this team as a kid. Hopefully relief will be coming soon. We're due to have some things go our way.
                  Man, I remember that Bell run...it was a long one...those years were brutal! However, these years are brutal in their own way. At least back then I was too young to truly understand what a joke they were. However, now...I can totally grasp the reality of how bad this organization is.

Comment

• Oaf
                    Do you read what you write?
                    • Jun 2007

I'm just glad we didn't play the Lions this season.

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

I'm sick and tired of sticking up for the Bills. It's time they return the love.
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

The Bills are nowhere near the sorryness of the Lions at this point. Yes these past few years have been brutal to say the least. But come on the Lions are flat out horrible and possiblly the reason why Bradford decided to stay at Oklahoma.

Franchises go through ups and downs and i remember the Bills being a laughing stock and then dominating the AFC. Anyone remember when you could chalk up a win against the Pats? Yeah me too. Poor choices in staff have killed this franchise. But this franchise is not a laughing stock. A ulcer producer yes. If anyone is a laughing stock it is the Bengals and Lions between the two of them they have had about 100 top ten picks and still continue to suck.

Comment

• lukabrossi
                          Senior Zoner
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Oaf
                          I'm just glad we didn't play the Lions this season.
                          ....nice, very nice. I was thinking the same thing. They should put the cellar-dwellers in their own league and let them battle it out. I mean, who are those ****ing lions to think that they've got a worse franchise than us? There record says their worse, but i'm sure Jauron could produce an "epic fail", yet again and give those lions a nasty run for the worst team in the league.
                          I have spoken.

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

WGR is an authority when it comes to being a laughingstock.
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                              • May 2003

Coming from GR means very little to me. Either way, I am still a fan of the Bills.

Comment

Working...
                              X