PDA

View Full Version : PETERS

Crazygoo
01-20-2009, 06:11 PM
do you think he is not playing in the pro bowl because he knows how much he sucks

Nighthawk
01-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Here's the link...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/peters-to-miss-pro-bowl-again/2280c5b0-1a66-4020-9f37-129ad7657b2e

TacklingDummy
01-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Maybe he knows people are on to him about his fake injury and he's trying to make it look good.

OpIv37
01-20-2009, 08:12 PM
I'm really getting sick of this guy. It's getting harder and harder to defend him.

Seriously, the guy is an excellent player. He struggled early in the season, but was our best lineman once he got into football shape (which was way too late, but I digress....). I'm really sick of the Bills being the farm system for the rest of the NFL and trading or not re-signing top tier players because they cost too much, so I'd like to see them keep Peters.

But at the same time, he just proves over and over again that he's all about himself and doesn't give a **** about winning or the team. I wish we could retain his talent without retaining the BS attitude with it, but I have a feeling he's one of these guys who will start to suck as soon as he gets his big payday.

M
01-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Peters not playing in the Pro Bowl. Shocker.

yordad
01-20-2009, 08:26 PM
do you think he is not playing in the pro bowl because he knows how much he sucksYes, this is my immediate thought.

Luisito23
01-20-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm sick and tired of this guy!....TRADE HIM!!!

TacklingDummy
01-20-2009, 08:50 PM
. I'm really sick of the Bills being the farm system for the rest of the NFL and trading or not re-signing top tier players because they cost too much, so I'd like to see them keep Peters.

How many Bills went on to be stars somewhere else?

Not many, thats more proof the Bills drafting blows.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
01-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Oh give him a break, we should be more worried about him missing training camp. It's not like this really matters.

Mahdi
01-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Man,,, why are we so emotional about every little thing that happens... So what if Peters isnt going to the ProBowl... how does that mean he has a bad attitude???

The guy didnt play in the last 2 games and he doesnt want to re-aggravate an injury.

Wouldnt he be selfish if he DID go play in the ProBowl and risk himself for next season?

tat2dmike77
01-20-2009, 10:16 PM

Winfield, Pat Williams come to mind. Everyone wants to forget those two guys like they never played here.

BillsWin
01-20-2009, 11:57 PM
he has hemorrhoids. I don't have the official link, but I got inside info from a credible source something is stuck up his ass...

LtFinFan66
01-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Jake Long gets to go now

HAMMER
01-21-2009, 12:28 AM

Two to Minnesota alone in the last five years.

billogic99
01-21-2009, 07:24 AM
I'm really getting sick of this guy. It's getting harder and harder to defend him.

Seriously, the guy is an excellent player. He struggled early in the season, but was our best lineman once he got into football shape (which was way too late, but I digress....). I'm really sick of the Bills being the farm system for the rest of the NFL and trading or not re-signing top tier players because they cost too much, so I'd like to see them keep Peters.

But at the same time, he just proves over and over again that he's all about himself and doesn't give a **** about winning or the team. I wish we could retain his talent without retaining the BS attitude with it, but I have a feeling he's one of these guys who will start to suck as soon as he gets his big payday.

Maybe if the "team" would step up and pay the guy, he would be about the "team".

Jan Reimers
01-21-2009, 07:41 AM
He has a knee injury. It kept him out of the last 2 games of the season. Why would he risk further injury in the most meaningless game on the planet?

yordad
01-21-2009, 08:04 AM
He has a knee injury. It kept him out of the last 2 games of the season. Why would he risk further injury in the most meaningless game on the planet?A "knee injury"? Any chance you could elaborate? Considering Dick Jauron said he didn't expect Peters to miss ANY time with his "sore" knee, I find it strange it is still "sore" after like 2 months. :wtf:

ddaryl
01-21-2009, 08:10 AM
I'm glad he is missing the probowl, why risk further injury...

now we need to hope he can be reasonable to deal with this offseason.

Jan Reimers
01-21-2009, 08:18 AM
A "knee injury"? Any chance you could elaborate? Considering Dick Jauron said he didn't expect Peters to miss ANY time with his "sore" knee, I find it strange it is still "sore" after like 2 months. :wtf:
If there is any residual problem with the knee, why risk it in a game that means absolutely nothing?

And if there is no problem at all with the knee, why risk it in a game that means absolutely nothing?

Mr. Pink
01-21-2009, 08:48 AM
If there is any residual problem with the knee, why risk it in a game that means absolutely nothing?

And if there is no problem at all with the knee, why risk it in a game that means absolutely nothing?

Then why bother even having a game that means nothing when anyone can get hurt?

Jan Reimers
01-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Then why bother even having a game that means nothing when anyone can get hurt?
Bingo!

Mr. Pink
01-21-2009, 08:54 AM
Bingo!

I'd like the NFL go back to doing the College All Stars games personally.

Then you'd at least get guys playing for pride.

Tatonka
01-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Winfield, Pat Williams come to mind. Everyone wants to forget those two guys like they never played here.

jim leonard and justin bannan sure looked good in baltimores defense.

HHURRICANE
01-21-2009, 09:26 AM
He has a knee injury. It kept him out of the last 2 games of the season. Why would he risk further injury in the most meaningless game on the planet?

Thank you. This board gets stupider by the day.

The guy is hurt. If anything it proves the injury was severe enough that he couldn't have played the last two games when everyone was accusing of him saving himself for the probowl.

He sucks because he got hurt? Okay, that's brilliant.

TacklingDummy
01-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Winfield, Pat Williams come to mind. Everyone wants to forget those two guys like they never played here. That's about it. So the % of Bill players that went on to be stars elsewhere is less than 1%.

Like I said before, thats further proof the Bills drafting has sucked. Even most of the guys we lose blow.

Bert102176
01-21-2009, 10:11 AM
jim leonard with the ravens

Bert102176
01-21-2009, 10:13 AM
he just had knee surgery on the knee also and that is the reason he isn't going cause of the surgery how can you fake the surgery,

Bert102176
01-21-2009, 10:14 AM
but what stinks is we have no one in the probowl now so no reason to watch the meaningless game I usually watch to see how the Bills players do

Typ0
01-21-2009, 10:18 AM
this is definately part of the injury cover-up conspiracy of the Bills.

Bert102176
01-21-2009, 10:20 AM
justin Bannan Ravens

Pinkerton Security
01-21-2009, 10:21 AM
That's about it. So the % of Bill players that went on to be stars elsewhere is less than 1%.

Like I said before, thats further proof the Bills drafting has sucked. Even most of the guys we lose blow.

how many patriots have gone on to become stars elsewhere?

half the people on here are talking about the bills being the farm system for the NFL, the other half say we suck at drafting and have no good players. which is it?

Bert102176
01-21-2009, 10:35 AM
unfortunit to say this but Willis McGahee Ravens, coy wire falcons, travis Henry till his stupidity took over,

ddaryl
01-21-2009, 12:08 PM

That's my fear right there. His subpar year in 2008 and all the baggage he dragged along with his demands and holdout. It kind of made me think this will be the case. Once he has more money then he knows what to do with he'll let himself go.

I hope not but that is the impresion I have of him now.

Typ0
01-21-2009, 12:50 PM
people always seem to ignore the goodness of fit test. When things fit well together everything looks better. Our guys look better on better teams.

OpIv37
01-21-2009, 07:06 PM

Pat Williams, Antwoine Winfield, London Fletcher for starters. But yes, their drafting does blow.

DynaPaul
01-21-2009, 07:44 PM
How can he NOT play in the Pro Bowl? After all, isn't he the one who said that this is why you play the game? It's not about getting to the playoffs or winning a Super Bowl... it's only getting to the Pro Bowl that counts.

And now he's not even gonna play in it.

TacklingDummy
01-21-2009, 08:18 PM
half the people on here are talking about the bills being the farm system for the NFL, the other half say we suck at drafting and have no good players. which is it? The drafting blows.

X-Era
01-21-2009, 08:27 PM
The drafting blows.

Well then... by all means, lets trade all our good players for more picks!!!!

:rolleyes:

justasportsfan
01-22-2009, 10:26 AM
A "knee injury"? Any chance you could elaborate? Considering Dick Jauron said he didn't expect Peters to miss ANY time with his "sore" knee, I find it strange it is still "sore" after like 2 months. :wtf:
that last thing we need is for Peters to end up like Spikes. His achilles had bothered him and yet they made him play. The rest is history.

justasportsfan
01-22-2009, 10:27 AM
half the people on here are talking about the bills being the farm system for the NFL, the other half say we suck at drafting and have no good players. which is it?
Our coaches blow.

yordad
01-22-2009, 11:11 AM
that last thing we need is for Peters to end up like Spikes. His achilles had bothered him and yet they made him play. The rest is history.If you believe that, I have swamp land to trade you for your useless chest of old gold. lol

justasportsfan
01-22-2009, 11:15 AM
If you believe that, I have swamp land to trade you for your useless chest of old gold. lol
are you saying that Spikes was lying? this team hasn't been exactly the most healthy team ever since Rusty Jones left. This team has a matter of fact been very injury prone the last 3 years. they all can't be faking it.