View Full Version : is anybody actually a member of that hockey website

chernobylwraiths
01-21-2009, 09:43 AM
It has a lot of Sabres on their rumor chart

I just want a laugh

e3

BlackMetalNinja
01-21-2009, 11:22 AM
e82138234! Hell no, I find hockey buzz to be almost a complete and total waste of time... well, other than for humor value anyways.

SabreEleven
01-21-2009, 12:51 PM
where is LW to make up **** when you need him.

CuseJetsFan83
01-21-2009, 01:49 PM
yeah, im a member of the site and tried to post the chart here, but kept coming out funny....

pretty much he was showing that stafford, paille, peters, max/kotalik, spacek were all on the cutting block with spacek and kotalik being the "highest valued" candidates.

as far as whom the sabres are "rumored" to be going after.... nik antropov, derek armstrong, cory murphy, keith tkachuk, ville peltonen, jere lehtinen, etc. lol

Myers57
01-21-2009, 06:35 PM
I check it out when I can but I don't pay to be a 'Season Ticket'

Dr. Lecter
01-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Today is a good one!

There are reports that tha Sabres may be looking at a blockbuster deal that would send three current roster players to a team out West.

When I asked a source that usually nixes Sabres talk I was told this:

"The team is getting killed with injuries and a lack of scoring. This is the first time since the lockout that I am getting a more radical reaction from people internally...Making the playoffs is a big deal for the Sabres I am told and the chances of a big deal appear to be very real. They are talking to at least two teams...So yes, I am hearing that as well, in fact I just had a call with a friend who told me that the Board of Governors meetings in Montreal are going to be interesting. Before talking to ____ I honestly didn't expect the Vinny situation could play out this weekend...Now I am not so sure that it won't."

What I am hearing more and more is that the Sabres and Ducks are talking...I should have more at 2pm ET. Plus more on the Leafs and the Vinny situation.

HOWEVER, this is not about Chris Pronger (http://shop.hockeybuzz.com/anaheim-ducks.php). Rumours around Pronger are false I am told, at least at this point.
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=19000&blogger_id=1

BlackMetalNinja
01-22-2009, 12:57 PM
If it were anybody but him posting it I might be enticed to maybe think it's true.

SabreEleven
01-22-2009, 01:52 PM
If it were anybody but him posting it I might be enticed to maybe think it's true.

That isn't nice to say about Lecter...