• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

What am I missing?

So I know I've been away from football news for a while since my personal situation. But are Jon Gruden and Mike Shannahan still unemployed?? And we have what, Dick ***** Jauron???

WTF is this ****?
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: What am I missing?

tracker
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DrGraves
      • Mar 2008

Is there any possibility that the bills can change their mind? Hypothetically could we dump dick and sign one of those guys at this point?

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
        • May 2007

You can ***** whatever you want but the point is that Mr. Wilson decided to keep Jauron one more season so it doesn't really matter if a coach like Bill Belichick is available because the franchise is going to stick up with Jauron at least for the next season.

Again, I think that was a dumb decision driven by money but I don't want to hear everyone *****ing everytime a good coach is available because it is what it is. We are going to keep Jauron, move on.
        I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

They could just drop some Ritalin in Jauron's morning coffee.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
          X