• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

If Jauron's fate is sealed next year, this might be a good replacement:

Sounds like the kind of guy the Bills could use!
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: If Jauron's fate is sealed next year, this might be a good replacement:

Jeff, I have learned the hard way not to open ANY links at work. Who is it Fewell?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

It not a joke...it's Todd Haley:

So who is the real Haley: The softie who sometimes sheds tears before games, or the hard-ass who won't back down when challenged by his players? The short answer is, both. He's also a fabulous play-caller whose game plans are a big reason the Cardinals will play in their first Super Bowl on Feb. 1, against the Steelers in Tampa, Fla.

Haley, who joined the Cardinals in 2007, seemingly has been a step ahead of the opposition in each of Arizona's three postseason games, keeping defenses off balance by breaking perceived tendencies. He has run when opponents have expected pass, and passed when they've expected run. He has used tight-end screens, draws, flea-flickers and double-passes while scoring at least 30 points in every game.
      -
      "I only know one way to do it, and that's how I'm going to do it," Haley says. "I was taught by one of the best about how you coach and how you have success, and that person was Coach [Bill] Parcells. I take some heat from it sometimes in this day and age where people say you've got to be a player's coach and all this stuff. Well, that's not me. I'm wired a certain way, and that's not going to change."

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
        • May 2007

I have a feeling Todd Haley is going to be the Raiders coach next season.
        I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

Comment

• jack1022
          • Jan 2006

he's going to go to KC

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Haley is expected to be named KC's next coach.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
              • May 2007

KC? I thought it was the Raiders. Anyway, is Herman Edwards already fired?

Comment

• Don't Panic
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Dec 2005

He is now!

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  Haley is expected to be named KC's next coach.
                  Reports say Shanahan.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                    Reports say Shanahan.
                    Yea Chan Gailey to from other reports...who knows anymore. Early reports were Haley but who knows anymore.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Yea Chan Gailey to from other reports...who knows anymore. Early reports were Haley but who knows anymore.
                      Doesn't matter. Haley makes sense, so we'll promote Chuck Lester to save $$.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

Dickie was supposed to fired if the Bills didn't make the playoffs this season. Now what happened?

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by Night Train
                          Reports say Shanahan.
                          Actually Adam Schefter reported that Shanahan is not an option for the job.

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
                            • May 2005

Last time I was home in the Jamestown area, Haley was at a Bemus Point bar when he was the receivers coach for the Cowboys. I think he either has a summer home there (ala Kevyn Adams) or he has family in the area. But that summer he was there often. There's our local Super Bowl connection, I guess...

Comment

Working...
                            X