PDA

View Full Version : Trade this offseason?

BillsWin
01-27-2009, 12:17 PM
The Bills made a great trade to get Stroud this past offseason. Do you guys think the Bills will look to trade for a player this FA? And if so, who?

Mahdi
01-27-2009, 12:30 PM
The Bills made a great trade to get Stroud this past offseason. Do you guys think the Bills will look to trade for a player this FA? And if so, who?
There are a number of teams moving to a 3-4 defense now... Packers, Broncos, maybe Chiefs.... There are some players that they might feel wont fit their D and would be willing to deal...

Maybe the Pack would be willing to deal Kampman for a first round pick that way they can pick up a NT (Raji) and an OLB prospect like Brown or Orakpo.

Another possibility is Denver trading Dumervil if they dont believe he can play standing up and covering in space.

Both those players would be nice additions to our team. Kampman would cost a first rounder, Dumervil a 2nd most likely.

I would be in favor of both those deals...

bigbub2352
01-27-2009, 12:31 PM
I dont see them trading for anyone, i wish Kellen Winslow but i doubt it
I would like for them to try and trade schobel and Peters if a contract cant get done for him and use those picks to restock the Lines

ddaryl
01-27-2009, 01:14 PM
The Bills will make a trade.. Parrish has value, and Peters could very well have worn out any welcome in buffalo

Parrish could net a 3rd or 4th rd pick possibly

Peters would get us a 1st and some change.

Kelsay could also be offered up, but I wouldn't expect much if any return based upon his play and his salary

patmoran2006
01-27-2009, 02:14 PM
If they do, I'd bet its for a tight end.

paladin warrior
01-27-2009, 02:22 PM
What. No trade for JP.

PECKERWOOD
01-27-2009, 02:58 PM
If they do, I'd bet its for a tight end.

I wonder if Mangini would be willing to trade Winslow for a reasonable offer? Hey, he could screw over the Jets and the Patriots at the same time! Why not?

SquishDaFish
01-27-2009, 03:40 PM
What. No trade for JP.

Hey English Major JP is a Free Agent

DrGraves
01-27-2009, 03:44 PM
No one wants JP. His career is over.

The Jokeman
01-27-2009, 04:10 PM
I think he meant that JP will sign with another team and we're going to trade to acquire him again.

In terms of trade, I can't see us making one unless we sign a RFA and then trade to acquire said free agent. I'd love to get a TE like Owen Daniels or depending the tender maybe get a WR like Malcolm Floyd who are set to be RFAs.

trapezeus
01-27-2009, 04:34 PM
or he meant JP as in Jason Peters. If the bills traded to get Losman back again, that would make the keeping of Jauron look like the smartest move on the face of the earth.

jimbohastle51
01-27-2009, 04:49 PM
if they do trade for someone it will be a TE since there is no true impact TE's i free agency and there are a couple out there that can be had for trade (kellen winslow, tony gonzo, though i dont think they would trade for either now) there is a couple decent TE options in FA, bo scaife, owen daniels (RFA), lj smith...

Luisito23
01-27-2009, 04:57 PM
I'll be happy if we trade for Winslow...2nd. and a 4th. could get it done...And PW meant Jason Peters.

Night Train
01-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Trade Kelsay to the Argo's for a pallet of Moosehead and a curling stone.

PECKERWOOD
01-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Would you guys be upset if Michael Boley, Shaun McDonald and Tank Johnson were our 3 major signings this offseason?

The Jokeman
01-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Would you guys be upset if Michael Boley, Shaun McDonald and Tank Johnson were our 3 major signings this offseason?
I like Boley and Johnson but not a big McDonald fan instead give me a Reggie Williams or Bryant Johnson.

lukabrossi
01-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Trade Kelsay to the Argo's for a pallet of Moosehead and a curling stone.

that's some funny ****, my friend.....lol.