PDA

View Full Version : Fever's 32 team NFL Mock Draft v1.1

PECKERWOOD
01-28-2009, 06:39 PM
1.) Detroit: Andre Smith, OT, Alabama (Gosder and Andre as their OT's, not bad Detroit-- smart choice)
2.) St. Louis: Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia (Pace is going to retire soon, Monroe is a nice replacement)
3.) Kansas City: Brian Orakpo, DE, Texas (They had a worst pass rush than Buffalo if you can believe it)
4.) Seattle: Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech (I'm sure that Hasselbeck is pleased with this move)
5.) Cleveland: Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State (This is where I differ from most mocks, Cleveland needs help at RB. Lewis is older than dirt and there probably won't be too many good prospects around in the 2nd)
6.) Cincinnati: Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss (Will you guys finally protect Palmer or are you going to let your franchise QB die?)
7.) Oakland: Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri (He will be more productive than Crabtree in his 1st year, you watch)
8.) Jacksonville: B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College (Perfect compliment to Henderson)
9.) Green Bay: Malcolm Jenkins, CB, Ohio State (They really need help here)
10.) San Francisco: Matt Stafford, QB, Georgia
11.) Buffalo: Aaron Curry, OLB, Wake Forest (Fills a need and BPA)
12.) Denver: Everette Brown, DE, Florida State (they need help up front)
13.) Washington: Jason Smith, OT, Baylor (Washington is pleased to find their future LT here)
14.) New Orleans: Rey Maualuga, ILB, USC (they need help on defense, with Ray in the middle they can push Vilma to WLB)
15.) Houston: Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech (Mario, Amobi and now Michael? scary.)
16.) San Diego: Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia (LT is nearly 30 and they only have Sproles behind him)
17.) NYJ: Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois (They're pissed that Wells and Moreno are gone but they are happy to land Davis)
18.) Chicago: Matt Sanchez, QB, USC (They've always had QB problems, maybe they finally address that need this year)
19.) Tampa Bay: Peria Jerry, DT, Ole Miss (Jovan Haye is a UFA and Rasheem will likely go defense here)
20.) Detroit: James Laurinaitis, ILB, Ohio State (Sims, Laurinitis, Dizon -- not bad - definately a step in the right direction)
21.) Philadelphia: William Beatty, OT, Connecticut (Yup, before Eben Britton. Beatty is a beast at run blocking and it turns out that Philly was ranked 22nd in rush yds per game last year)
22.) Minnesota: Eben Britton, OT, Arizona (They need help at RT)
23.) New England: Aaron Maybin, OLB, PSU (****ing bastards.. Gotta be fair here, Maybin is a good choice here)
24.) Atlanta: Louis Delmas, FS, Western Michigan (They could use help at safety for sure)
25.) Miami: D.J. Moore, CB, Vanderbilt (They need help in the secondary.. Almost put Moore here the SS outta Mizzou)
26.) Baltimore: Clint Sintim, OLB, Virginia (I think Suggs gets away from them, Sintim would be a nice replacement)
27.) Indianapolis: Brian Cushing, OLB, USC (I could see them going a number of different ways here but they need help at LB and after Cushing, it gets scary thin)
28.) Philadelphia: William Moore, SS, Missouri (Dawkins is 36 now, they need a plan b)
29.) NYG: Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State (I think that Plax comes back and besides Kevin Boss is no Jeremy Shockey)
30.) Tennessee: Max Ünger, C, Oregon (Kevin Mawae is very old and he just tore the same ligament in his elbow that he did in '07)
31.) Arizona: LeSean McCoy, RB, Pittsburgh (They need to better balance their offense, James/Arrington is not the answer)
32.) Pittsburgh: Phil Loadholdt, OT, Oklahoma (They need OL help)

PECKERWOOD
01-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Meh, hopefully I didn't put anybody down twice, lawl. Anyways, I think the draft could pan out like that.

Note: Maclin and Wells goes higher than some people think they will.

Mitchell55
01-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Curry is a top 5 pick. Wont fall to us.

PECKERWOOD
01-28-2009, 06:46 PM

Brady Quinn was supposed to be a top 5 pick, McKelvin was supposed to be a top 10 pick. Don't forget Aaron Rodgers......

Everette Brown is supposed to be a top 10 pick, he falls too.

Every year it happens Mitchell.

TigerJ
01-28-2009, 07:14 PM

While most prognosticators have Curry going higher, I have seen published mocks on the web projecting him to drop to Buffalo. I don't think it is the most likely scenario, but stranger things have happened.

DraftBoy
01-28-2009, 09:58 PM
I dig it, love landing Curry!

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-29-2009, 01:50 AM
This is the name I am thinking the Bills take:

Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech (Mario, Amobi and now Michael? scary.)

PECKERWOOD
01-29-2009, 04:44 PM
This is the name I am thinking the Bills take:

Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech (Mario, Amobi and now Michael? scary.)

If the draft plays out in a certain way, I wouldn't mind it. There could definately be worst picks, I actually like Johnson.

tampabay25690
01-30-2009, 06:44 AM
I dig it, love landing Curry!

AMEN to that

DraftBoy
01-30-2009, 07:13 AM
Oh and for the record I dont know that the Falcons will pass on Pettigrew, they have a big time man crush there.

PECKERWOOD
02-01-2009, 02:08 PM
Oh and for the record I dont know that the Falcons will pass on Pettigrew, they have a big time man crush there.

That's a good criticism, I think that's a very possible scenario as well. :up:

Bmax
02-04-2009, 12:00 AM
If curry falls to us and we draft him at 11 .. I will buy 10 members on this board A beverage of their choice....At the Bills Zone draft party....

Bmax