PDA

View Full Version : Just heard on Sirius

T-Long
01-28-2009, 08:15 PM
On Late Hits tonight, they were talking about Arizona having the worst fan base in the NFL. Believe it or not, when they started naming the top fan bases, this is how they listed them:

1. Pittsburgh
2. Buffalo

Love to hear some national attention on us as a fan base.

Lastly, I called in last night and talked with Ross Tucker and Jim Miller and pretty much vented for about 10 minutes about our frustrations with the ownership, coaching staff, etc.

They said that it all comes down to the depth on the team...not the ownership...not the coaching staff. Obviously I didn't agree....but then they talked about the Bills for another 20 min. or so. Pretty much just saying they love Dick Jauron as a coach and blah blah blah....

more cowbell
01-28-2009, 08:43 PM
steelers fans and bills fans are EXACTLY the same...the only difference is the steelers win for their fans

PECKERWOOD
01-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Give me a break, I will always be a Bills fan but I'm starting to lose hope. I will not attend more than 1 Bills game next year. Already wasted my time driving 4 hours for 2 games last year, and the year before that. I really hope Ralph sells the team, moves it or starts winning. I'm really getting sick of it. I'm about to switch to college football, baseball and hockey permanently.

Marvelous
01-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Our fanbase OWNS! I've loved our fanbase since the days that earned us Bruuuce. Medicocrity!
-But the early 90's really brought out the joy...

-There's nothing better to me then being a Bills fan.. Winning is a perk!

LtFinFan66
01-28-2009, 11:34 PM
I have to give you guys props. You keep filling up the Ralph in freezing-ass temps watching a team that doesn't seem at times....to care about winning

jimbohastle51
01-28-2009, 11:53 PM
I have to give you guys props. You keep filling up the Ralph in freezing-ass temps watching a team that doesn't seem at times....to care about winning
LOL! i know you guys have the tuna, and a very nice D including one of the premier pass rushers in the game (joey porter) but seriously your team has not done anything special since 1972. ronnie brown didnt have 1000 yards ricky hasnt stayed clean for 2 back to back seasons in forever and ted ginn is well ted ginn :poop:, not too mention dan marino wasted one of the most prolific QB seasons in NFL history by choking in the superbowl, and go ahead and pick on the 4 SB losses but 4 trips in a row will NEVER be done again, marinos records from that year will be. even the cardinals get to the super bowl sometimes :)!

LtFinFan66
01-28-2009, 11:56 PM
What's your point? I was giving you guys props

jimbohastle51
01-29-2009, 01:55 AM
point was they do care about winning and i was saying that the phins have had some of the most underachieving teams in recent years. like last season.

LtFinFan66
01-29-2009, 02:45 AM
have you read on threads on this site? Sure doesn't seem like people here think they are committed to winning but whatever....you took me giving the fans of Buffalo props and turned it into a pissing contest.

btw....when the Fins lose the stadium down there isn't full so think about that and then think about my original post

Luisito23
01-29-2009, 03:09 AM
Where can I get an avatar with my drawing on it???

LtFinFan66
01-29-2009, 03:10 AM
Talk to Thurm. He was doing them for 500 zonebucks

LtFinFan66
01-29-2009, 03:12 AM
Where can I get an avatar with my drawing on it???http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=169039

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-29-2009, 03:13 AM

Thanks LT, I will be one fan of the Bills that can appreciate your respect on that issue.

lukabrossi
01-29-2009, 06:58 AM
I listen to the nfl on sirius all the time.....for Ross tucker and Jim Miller to think soooooooooooooooooo highly of Jauron makes me sick.

tampabay25690
01-29-2009, 07:00 AM
I will tell you 1 thing here in TAMPA.......THERE have been a ton of STEELER fans and barely any CARDINAL fans at all.....

I would agree with the STEELERS and BILLS as top 2 in fan base probably put the packers in there as well....

I had to go to RAY JAY yetserday and it took almost 2 hours just to get threw security after they scanned the car...IT SUCKED

don137
01-29-2009, 07:48 AM
There are couple reasons why the Bills have no depth....Bad drafting and a cheap owner. The Bills run the organization with one hand tied behinds its back due to inferior front office, inferior coaching staff and a cheap owner that what pay what it takes to build a winning team.
Anyone who is a fan of Dick Jauron please explain with examples of why he is a good head coach in this league? Just because he has a couple strengths does not mean he has all the skills to be a quality head coach in this league. He has had one good season in all his years as head coach. Like the saying goes, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. Plan and simple, he is not a good NFL coach. Period.

mybills
01-29-2009, 08:36 AM
steelers fans and bills fans are EXACTLY the same...the only difference is the steelers win for their fans
Please do not compare me to a Steelers fan. Thanks!

lukabrossi
01-29-2009, 09:32 AM
Jauron sucks ass.

bigbub2352
01-29-2009, 01:42 PM
i have been to Bills games at the following teams stadiums
Houston
Jacksonville x2
Indy
Maimi x 3
Oakland
Baltimore
Cinncinnati
tampa bay
And no one i repeat no one comes close to going to a Bills game
Even bad ass Oakland was severly overratted we were with 50 people and even went down to see the so called bad ass section with the dude all inked up with his costume on they were all sitting there nice and polite until a camera came near them and then acted all tuff and loud and we lost the game, no one said anything to us at all...
Buffalo is the best place to go to a game by far call me bias but i dont really think i am

FlyingDutchman
01-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Steeler fans are a bunch of disprespectful *****s. But they do love their team

Thurmal
01-29-2009, 01:56 PM

Nonsense.

Steelers fans are obnoxious, white-trash, homer frontrunners. Seriously, go to a Steelers bar and see if you don't hate every single one of those Neil O'Donnell and Kordell Stewart jersey-wearing douchebags within an hour.

Explain to me how a city with, like, a quarter-million people and seven or eight other NFL teams in the near vicinity have, by far, the biggest fanbase in America. 90% of them are bandwaggoners. The same percentage will seriously argue that Greg Lloyd was a better LB than Lawrence Taylor or that Bubby Brister had more raw talent than John Elway.

Nighthawk
01-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Miller will never say anything bad about Jauron because he gave him the chance to start. I don't care if everybody loves Jauron as a person, fact is, this guy is a terrible coach. There is really nothing to debate on that subject.

yordad
01-29-2009, 08:15 PM
The fan base will be tested this year.

PECKERWOOD
01-29-2009, 09:25 PM
The fan base will be tested this year.

He can go 5-0 and I will still be on his ass.

T-Long
01-30-2009, 06:27 PM
He can go 5-0 and I will still be on his ass.
join the club!

BillsOwnAll
01-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Steeler fans are a bunch of disprespectful *****s. But they do love their team are they? really? or do they just not want other teams fans in THEIR house.