PDA

View Full Version : Jauron is not the problem right now.

HHURRICANE
01-29-2009, 08:07 AM
It's almost February and I'm sick and tired of the *****ing about Jauron. The team is not a playoff team and Jauron is not the biggest issue.

The talent is the key and who we get is just as important.

If there is a focus right now it should be who is going to be wearing a Bills uni this spring.

jamze132
01-29-2009, 09:08 AM
So who's fault is it when our bumbling coach can't get the challenge flag our of his pocket?

Who's fault is it that we are trying to pass when we should have ran the clock out against the Jets?

Who's fault is it that we waste all of our 2nd half TOs midway through the 3rd qtr?

Our coaching is as big as problem as there is on this team.

lukabrossi
01-29-2009, 09:11 AM
The coaching is horrendous.
Jauron bites big balls.

OpIv37
01-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Jauron isn't the ONLY problem with this team, but he's one of the major ones. I said it before and I'll say it again: Do you really think Cowher, Bellicheck or Dungy would have lost the Cleveland, SF, Jets or even the first Miami game?

Even with this lack of talent, a better coach gets at least 2 more wins out of this roster.

bigbub2352
01-29-2009, 01:46 PM
Dick jauron is as much the problem as the teams talent, he coaches them and chooses who starts and who doesnt, who we keep and who we release
that being said the talent problem falls on the recently promoted TOm Modrak and Ron Guy who constantly get passed by the media as the true root to the problem
Drafting and Signing the right Free Agents is the real problem with this organization by far.....
Media keeps brainwashing us to think Modrak is such a good talent evaluator and ROn Guy was instrumental in overpaying for Free Agents and Re-signing and over paying for current players on the team
Royal
dockery
tripplett
bowen
reyes
james
mcyntyre
barnes
Kelsay
Denney
Schobel
Reed
Parrish
Spencer Johnson
all overpaid and over valued by this team

billsfanone
01-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Jauron isn't the ONLY problem with this team, but he's one of the major ones. I said it before and I'll say it again: Do you really think Cowher, Bellicheck or Dungy would have lost the Cleveland, SF, Jets or even the first Miami game?

Even with this lack of talent, a better coach gets at least 2 more wins out of this roster.

Ex ***** zactly.

FlyingDutchman
01-29-2009, 01:57 PM
im sorry but I think Juron blows. Hes a good player motivator, but completely blows at game management and X's and O's. I want a coach that has had some consistant success at some point. After the Cardinals game, something that really bothered me was that Juron kept justifying the loss with comments like "well people didnt expect us to have this record at this point anyways" with half of a smile on his face. That really bothers me. A winner never excepts loss or justifies it. Even when they win they know there is more work to do. I want Shotty in here so damn bad.

HHURRICANE
01-29-2009, 03:41 PM
If you want to blame Jauron for 2 losses that's fine but if you really believe that coaching is the reason we didn't make the playoffs than we'll be screwed for years to come.

Until this team builds a roster that can play than the coaching will always be the scapegoat here.

OpIv37
01-29-2009, 03:55 PM
If you want to blame Jauron for 2 losses that's fine but if you really believe that coaching is the reason we didn't make the playoffs than we'll be screwed for years to come.

Until this team builds a roster that can play than the coaching will always be the scapegoat here.

Coaching is ONE of the reasons we didn't make the playoffs. Give this team a better coach, they're still limited by lack of talent. Give Jauron better players, and he STILL won't know how to use a time out, adjust his game plan, use a challenge or deviate from a system.

Philagape
01-29-2009, 04:14 PM
There is no "the" problem.

There are many "a" problems.

Typ0
01-29-2009, 05:12 PM
boy, I have to agree I can't stand the wining. Be prepared people this team will be better next year and their record will probably only marginally improve due to strength of schedule. DJ will be back for another season unless RW kicks the bucket and there is an ownership transfer that soon. Two more years of you whiney ass *****es is too much to stomach really.

Nighthawk
01-29-2009, 07:44 PM
It's almost February and I'm sick and tired of the *****ing about Jauron. The team is not a playoff team and Jauron is not the biggest issue.

The talent is the key and who we get is just as important.

If there is a focus right now it should be who is going to be wearing a Bills uni this spring.

You're on crack! Jauron is a big reason why this team is terrible. He has never produced a consistent winner wherever he has coached. How many times are we going to make up excuses for this guy and blame the talent? Of course, more talent always helps, but at what point is the coach held accountable? Saying is not the problem is ignorant.

yordad
01-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Then how come they could sign Suggs, Peppers, J.Brown, resign Greer, Crowell and Jackson, extend Peters, then draft Pettigrew and I still wouldn't believe they were playoff bound until it was clinched?

yordad
01-29-2009, 08:13 PM
HH, do remember saying....

This is like watching a professional boxer beat the **** out of a cripple.
in your thread titled: Bellichek just bent Jauron over. (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=167849)