• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

I'm Feeling it for the 2009-2010 season

IDK why after all this **** going on you'd think next season would be one of our worst but I think Ralph new what he was doing by keeping Jauron. I don't even think Jauron would have himself come back if he doesn't bring this team to the playoffs this upcoming season. By keeping Jauron, Wilson lit a fire under the whole entire Bills organization's butt hole. After Ralph's press conference today I also have faith that the Bills will stay in Buffalo for a long time.
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

Re: I'm Feeling it for the 2009-2010 season

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    IDK why after all this **** going on you'd think next season would be one of our worst but I think Ralph new what he was doing by keeping Jauron. I don't even think Jauron would have himself come back if he doesn't bring this team to the playoffs this upcoming season. By keeping Jauron, Wilson lit a fire under the whole entire Bills organization's butt hole. After Ralph's press conference today I also have faith that the Bills will stay in Buffalo for a long time.

7-9
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

I'm Feeling it for the 2009-2010 season
      I've been trying to tell myself that ever since 95.
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

He seemed to also subtly re-justify the decision to keep him when he alluded to Bruce talking about the need for more consistency in the game.

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I'm willing to let him have another year. You never know I guess. I get excited every year though so it doesn't matter to me.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

1. What has Ralph EVER done in the past to make you think he knows what he's doing?

2. After 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons, why would the team need something to light a fire under their ass? If they gave a ****, there would already BE a fire.

Jauron is clueless. He'll go 7-9 or 8-8 again next year and then we'll get to see a whole bunch of Bill Cowher threads before he ends up in Dallas.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
              1. What has Ralph EVER done in the past to make you think he knows what he's doing?

2. After 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons, why would the team need something to light a fire under their ass? If they gave a ****, there would already BE a fire.

Jauron is clueless. He'll go 7-9 or 8-8 again next year and then we'll get to see a whole bunch of Bill Cowher threads before he ends up in Dallas.
              voted against the current CBA....kept the Bills in Buffalo despite the poor market all of these years....among other things

Comment

• BillsWin
                man amongst boys
                • Oct 2008

Ralph Wilson recognized we sucked. Well.... It's a start.
                I am The Batman.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

voted against the current CBA....kept the Bills in Buffalo despite the poor market all of these years....among other things
                  First, he voted against the CBA because he didn't understand it. Those were HIS words. It turns out he was right, but he was right by dumb luck, not because he has some superior understanding over the other owners.

Second, he kept the team in Buffalo but he hasn't kept them competitive. I'm sick of this loser mentality that we should be happy just to have a team, regardless of their performance. We should be able to expect our team to win just like fans of all the other teams.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchell55
                    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                    • Feb 2008

Lets see, a up and comming QB, a top RB, a top WR, hopefully a top TE in the draft, a probowl LT, hopefully a top Center in FA/Draft, probowl DE, probowl DT, defensive MVP LB, top rookie CB, Top NFL safty. I like this upandcomming year.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                      !?!?!?!?!?
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      First, he voted against the CBA because he didn't understand it. Those were HIS words. It turns out he was right, but he was right by dumb luck, not because he has some superior understanding over the other owners.

Second, he kept the team in Buffalo but he hasn't kept them competitive. I'm sick of this loser mentality that we should be happy just to have a team, regardless of their performance. We should be able to expect our team to win just like fans of all the other teams.
                      Damn, can't you ever look at the bright side of things? Seems like you keep on trying to find the bad side.

Comment

• Mahdi
                        • Mar 2004

Im holding off until I see how the pass rush is addressed. No one competes with out a pass rush.

Im hopeful as always though.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                          !?!?!?!?!?
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mahdi
                          Im holding off until I see how the pass rush is addressed. No one competes with out a pass rush.

Im hopeful as always though.
                          yes very true

Comment

• billogic99
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by more cowbell
                            7-9
                            Odd numbers, why would you say 7-9?? Ohhhhh, because we were 7-9 each of the last three seasons, got it!!!

A little dumb and dumber humor.

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Luisito23
                              I've been trying to tell myself that ever since 95.
                              me ****ing too !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X