PDA

View Full Version : I'm Feeling it for the 2009-2010 season

BILLSROCK1212
01-31-2009, 04:18 PM
IDK why after all this **** going on you'd think next season would be one of our worst but I think Ralph new what he was doing by keeping Jauron. I don't even think Jauron would have himself come back if he doesn't bring this team to the playoffs this upcoming season. By keeping Jauron, Wilson lit a fire under the whole entire Bills organization's butt hole. After Ralph's press conference today I also have faith that the Bills will stay in Buffalo for a long time.

more cowbell
01-31-2009, 04:21 PM
IDK why after all this **** going on you'd think next season would be one of our worst but I think Ralph new what he was doing by keeping Jauron. I don't even think Jauron would have himself come back if he doesn't bring this team to the playoffs this upcoming season. By keeping Jauron, Wilson lit a fire under the whole entire Bills organization's butt hole. After Ralph's press conference today I also have faith that the Bills will stay in Buffalo for a long time.

7-9

Luisito23
01-31-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm Feeling it for the 2009-2010 season

I've been trying to tell myself that ever since 95.

Jeff1220
01-31-2009, 04:44 PM
He seemed to also subtly re-justify the decision to keep him when he alluded to Bruce talking about the need for more consistency in the game.

BAM
01-31-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm willing to let him have another year. You never know I guess. I get excited every year though so it doesn't matter to me.

OpIv37
01-31-2009, 05:59 PM

1. What has Ralph EVER done in the past to make you think he knows what he's doing?

2. After 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons, why would the team need something to light a fire under their ass? If they gave a ****, there would already BE a fire.

Jauron is clueless. He'll go 7-9 or 8-8 again next year and then we'll get to see a whole bunch of Bill Cowher threads before he ends up in Dallas.

BILLSROCK1212
01-31-2009, 06:02 PM
1. What has Ralph EVER done in the past to make you think he knows what he's doing?

2. After 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons, why would the team need something to light a fire under their ass? If they gave a ****, there would already BE a fire.

Jauron is clueless. He'll go 7-9 or 8-8 again next year and then we'll get to see a whole bunch of Bill Cowher threads before he ends up in Dallas.
voted against the current CBA....kept the Bills in Buffalo despite the poor market all of these years....among other things

BillsWin
01-31-2009, 06:04 PM
Ralph Wilson recognized we sucked. Well.... It's a start.

OpIv37
01-31-2009, 06:09 PM
voted against the current CBA....kept the Bills in Buffalo despite the poor market all of these years....among other things

First, he voted against the CBA because he didn't understand it. Those were HIS words. It turns out he was right, but he was right by dumb luck, not because he has some superior understanding over the other owners.

Second, he kept the team in Buffalo but he hasn't kept them competitive. I'm sick of this loser mentality that we should be happy just to have a team, regardless of their performance. We should be able to expect our team to win just like fans of all the other teams.

Mitchell55
01-31-2009, 06:14 PM
Lets see, a up and comming QB, a top RB, a top WR, hopefully a top TE in the draft, a probowl LT, hopefully a top Center in FA/Draft, probowl DE, probowl DT, defensive MVP LB, top rookie CB, Top NFL safty. I like this upandcomming year.

BILLSROCK1212
01-31-2009, 06:20 PM
First, he voted against the CBA because he didn't understand it. Those were HIS words. It turns out he was right, but he was right by dumb luck, not because he has some superior understanding over the other owners.

Second, he kept the team in Buffalo but he hasn't kept them competitive. I'm sick of this loser mentality that we should be happy just to have a team, regardless of their performance. We should be able to expect our team to win just like fans of all the other teams.
Damn, can't you ever look at the bright side of things? Seems like you keep on trying to find the bad side.

Mahdi
01-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Im holding off until I see how the pass rush is addressed. No one competes with out a pass rush.

Im hopeful as always though.

BILLSROCK1212
01-31-2009, 08:20 PM
Im holding off until I see how the pass rush is addressed. No one competes with out a pass rush.

Im hopeful as always though.yes very true

billogic99
01-31-2009, 10:32 PM
7-9

Odd numbers, why would you say 7-9?? Ohhhhh, because we were 7-9 each of the last three seasons, got it!!!

A little dumb and dumber humor.

ddaryl
02-01-2009, 09:51 AM
I've been trying to tell myself that ever since 95.

me ****ing too !!!

Joe Fo Sho
02-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Lets see, a up and comming QB, a top RB, a top WR, hopefully a top TE in the draft, a probowl LT, hopefully a top Center in FA/Draft, probowl DE, probowl DT, defensive MVP LB, top rookie CB, Top NFL safty. I like this upandcomming year.

Up and Comming QB - Hopefully, if he can stay healthy, be more consistant, learn to play in the cold, take more chances...

Top RB - Agreed

Top WR - Just cuz he's our #1, doesn't mean he's a top WR. I'd put him around the 20th or 25th best

Top TE in Draft - I hope not, if it costs us the 11th pick

Probowl LT - Hopefully he'll play for the Bills this year

Top Center in Draft/FA - Hope so

Defensive MVP LB - MVP of what, the Bills? I don't know what that proves, other than he's best player on our what, 25th ranked defense?

Top Rookie CB - What does this prove? Hopefully he'll keep improving, but who knows...

Top NFL Safety - You can't be talking about Whitner

Mad Bomber
02-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Jauron is clueless. He'll go 7-9 or 8-8 again next year

7-9 or 6-10. We have a tougher schedule next year.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-01-2009, 11:40 PM
= 8-8 under this coaching staff IMO

SeatownBillsFan21
02-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Top NFL Safety - You can't be talking about Whitner

I like Whitner was hurt a lot last year but played through and has good leadership skills he'll improve lots next season mark my words

Oaf
02-01-2009, 11:45 PM
This the first time ever I'm not expecting anything new in a upcoming Bills season. I feel bad for Edwards, Lynch, and McGee. Their careers are taking a big hit because of us.

OpIv37
02-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Damn, can't you ever look at the bright side of things? Seems like you keep on trying to find the bad side.

there is no good side to losing. There is no good side to mediocrity.

The truth is that the overall performance of this franchise has been dismal. If you want to attempt to justify why Ralph belongs in the HOF, then you have to ignore that fact and be satisfied with simply having a team. This has nothing to do with me finding a bad side. The only way to pretend Ralph belongs in the HOF is to deny the reality of that bad side- therefore, he doesn't belong.

trapezeus
02-02-2009, 08:39 AM
"light a fire under his ***" - I hate this comment. The number of times i've heard this in regards to bills football, you'd think the whole team would have charred bums. Nothing will light under this team's ***. They enjoy collecting a check with minimal work.

7-9 - not possible. i really think that Jauron has done his best work with the bills. with this schedule coming up, the bills will be in the 3-13 to 5-11 season. Jauron in his three years is good to blow between 3-5 games a year. then you have a harder schedule, we just saw best years of the jauron era go by.

I think we are all feeling optimistic because we see the cardinals futility and connect to it. in two months when free agency goes by and we don't do anything, we'll all be snapped back into reality.

HHURRICANE
02-02-2009, 08:44 AM
This team is on the upswing.

Unfortunately, the massive holes at DE, TE, WR, and Center probably require 2 more off-seasons, not one.

Jauron will be micro-managed to death here until we get better talent at key positions. Having your offense rely on Josh Reed being on the field tells you everything you need to know about this team.

OpIv37
02-02-2009, 08:55 AM

Unfortunately, the massive holes at DE, TE, WR, and Center probably require 2 more off-seasons, not one.

Jauron will be micro-managed to death here until we get better talent at key positions. Having your offense rely on Josh Reed being on the field tells you everything you need to know about this team.

Relying on Jauron tells you everything you need to know about this team. The guy is as mediocre as it gets.

The Jets, Broncos and Bucs all fired their coaches. I hope everyone understands the implication of this. Teams that are ALREADY BETTER THAN US are taking immediate steps to improve. Meanwhile, we're doing the same things that got us 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons and expecting different results. It's the very definition of insanity.

Oaf
02-02-2009, 12:00 PM

:lmao:

Jan Reimers
02-02-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm feeling it for next season, too. Sort of a cross between ebola and typhoid.

Seriously, though, we just have more holes to fill than we can possibly manage in one offseason, a terrible game day coach, and a tough schedule. That is not a recipe for optimism.

OpIv37
02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm feeling it for next season, too. Sort of a cross between ebola and typhoid.

Seriously, though, we just have more holes to fill than we can possibly manage in one offseason, a terrible game day coach, and a tough schedule. That is not a recipe for optimism.

and this is the part that pisses me off more than anything. This team has been rebuilding for 10 years. The current administration has been in place for 3 complete off-seasons and they're about to start their 4th, and we're STILL so far away talent-wise. How can that possibly happen? The Bills' FO is a bunch of jokers.

Jan Reimers
02-02-2009, 12:45 PM
and this is the part that pisses me off more than anything. This team has been rebuilding for 10 years. The current administration has been in place for 3 complete off-seasons and they're about to start their 4th, and we're STILL so far away talent-wise. How can that possibly happen? The Bills' FO is a bunch of jokers.
I think we're at least as far away talent-wise as we were 2 or 3 years ago. We have desperate needs at DE, OLB, C, and TE, and serious needs at S, WR, DT and QB. That's a bunch of holes to fill.

Mitchell55
02-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Poster, how many times have you been negged for this thread?

justasportsfan
02-02-2009, 02:52 PM
It sure didn't take the fins 3 years to light the fire in their butts.

Ralphs too old to event think of this things.