X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Arizona can win this game.

4-5 WR sets will slow down that pass rush and marginalize the LB's.

Simply out score the Steelers.

Once they are up they can run Hightower/James.

On defense they need to stop the run first and force Ben to throw...which isnt the worst thing in the world as he is big ben.....but in a superbowl just one turnover can change a game.

Not saying it will happen just that it can.

Knowbody is giving them a chance which
    is why you should not drop the mortgage
    payment on this game.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Arizona can win this game.

Big Ben throws 1 INT and the Cardinals will definitely win.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Protecting Warner is the key.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

i really dont see arizona winning this. IMO this will be like the seattle pitt super bowl. I dont think they will have success running the ball. i think arizona will get into 2nd and 3rd and long and i dont see pitt giving fitzy room to get off the line unlike what every other team was able to do. i think arizona will have quick possessions. i see pitt using ball control to keep arizona off the field. the last factor is experience. pitt is there to win, where i think arizona will be happy to be there. i hope its a good game, and i want arizona to win, but i just dont see it. its that old cleche about defenses and what they do.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Jealousy rears it's ugly head here when it comes to Pittsburgh, so I will be rooting for the Cardinals all the way. Besides I am a fan of Steve Breaston.

Comment

• LVGrown
            Vegas Growed
            • Jul 2002

Why the Cardinals must lose ...

Why the cardinals must lose!

After what seems like 10 years since my last Bills game (the battle of RJ vs. Flutie in SD) I was super excited to be going to a Bills game ... However due to money issues, rounding up people to go became a hassel! Luckily I had a friend going to Lake Havasu, AZ the same weekend for her moms bachelorette party who was all about experiencing a NFL game. Stay there Saturday, have some fun and than get up and make the 3 hour drive to Glendale on Sunday.

Well ... what happened Saturday night with them 10 women in their mid to late 40's will haunt me for years to come. They kicked my ass with alcohol and at some point I caught blackage because the next thing I know Im waking up and its 10 am and I feel like *****!! No way will I make it to the game on time at this point. I threw my ass together as quick as humanly possible while suffering from a full blown 5 star hangover. Get gas jump on the highway and zoom zoom.

The first time I was forced to pullover on the side of the road in the middle of The Hills Have Eyes land to puke my brains out I was somewhat disturbed, but its the BILLS!!! I must go on ... (by the way, my friend is cool in all this but she cant drive a manual transmission and surprise ... I drive a manual!) The next two puking episodes were just ridiculous, but thanks to excedrine migraine, gatorade, subway, gum and my tooth brush we made it into Glendale just at kickoff and I was operating at 85%.

Maybe because we were late, parking and stuff was pretty smooth. We ran most the way from what must have been the furthest parking spot from the entrance. We get in the gates and what do I hear the announcer say?? "JP Losman takes the snap," WTF??!! I get to my seats which were pretty incredible and its all Cardinal fans around us and than a few rows up a bunch of Bills fan. Perfect, now I have a cheering section! Come on JP ... lets get you some value in free agency!

Or not ... instead lets get blown out and I will instead watch the fight that was on the verge of breakin out at anytime between two Bills fans and give these obnoxious ass Cardinal fans more ***** to talk. I will admit some of it was funny, the two Bills fan fighting were both American Indian with very long hair. They made jokes that they were fighting over who's hair was longer. But eventually they returned to bashin my Bills and talking about how they havent played anybody and that the Cardinals were underrated and are going to make a big splash. Blah, blah, blah ... These people honestly didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about. Whoda thought??? After the turnover frenzy late in the 4th quarter I stood up with my head in shame and told my friend who had loudly cheered for the Cardinals the entire game and was actually enjoying my dissapointment that only the Bills seem to bring me that I'd be in the car. She followed ...

By the time we made it back to her moms house I was cool. Why? Because I knew it was just one game and Edwards would be back and we were still going to kick ass and go to the playoffs and than the Superbowl!! Now today, Championship Sunday them *****ty fans are celebrating their team being just one win away from getting the one thing I want more than anything and my teams is coming off one of the most ridiculous meltdowns Ive ever witnessed as a fan of any team. Ugh ... Now I'm forced to cheer for the Steelers who I despise, but at the same time respect.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
              He'll throw 3.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by acehole
                4-5 WR sets will slow down that pass rush and marginalize the LB's.

Simply out score the Steelers.

Once they are up they can run Hightower/James.
                I'm not turning this game on until after half time. That's when it'll get interesting. (besides, I can't stand "the boss"
                I think the Cards have the better offense (if Kurt's on his game) and I don't see the Steelers stopping them as much as people say they will..ya know, "Pitts defense is great" and stuff. For example, one of the "better offense" teams they played this year was the Giants. Pitts lost.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

the way Warner has been playing he's going to pick apart Pit and the cards will win.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

He DOES seem to be on his game.

Comment

• acehole
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                      Not one but 2-3 will mess his head up enough....dont forget h ward is still not 100%.
                      Hated by the stupid..
                      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

I'm rooting for Arizona, I bet ZB's on them but I still think they will lose.

Comment

• DANMAN
                          • Sep 2003

Warner has to have a big day. Fitz too.

Go Cards!

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                            • Mar 2004

I guess they cant

Comment