PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Bar Story: Bills Related

BillsWin
01-31-2009, 06:45 PM
So my good friend Boston came back to Oklahoma to visit. We decided to do some bar hopping like we did a few years ago, back when we were young rowdy kids trying to catch a thrill with the alcohol...

Back to the story.

So we went to this one bar in OKC, sat down and started to order some drinks for the party that came. This bar tender is gorgeous. Her name is Holly, trust me, I got the name of this one.

Well about an hour into it, I see on her purse in a cabinet behind the bar that she has a silver Bills key chain. So I say, "HOLLY! Come here! Lemme ask you something... What is up with the Bills key chain? I'm from Buffalo so I'm a huge fan, what is your story?"

Turns out her dad was a real good friend of Shane Conlan at Penn State, before he moved to Oklahoma. As a family they followed Shane's career and became big Bills fans. She went on to talk about how she hates the Patriots, and Dolphins, and how her and her dad try to make a Bills game every other year or so.

It is REAL nice to see some more Bills fans down here. Too bad my girl friend was there or I'd be getting her number ;)

Anyways thought I'd share. Carry on.

YardRat
01-31-2009, 06:47 PM
It would have been a better story if you had gotten into her pants.

BillsWin
01-31-2009, 06:49 PM
It would have been a better story if you had gotten into her pants.

I'm kinda tied down at the moment. Too bad though right? haha

Jeff1220
01-31-2009, 08:37 PM
I have a similar story...in the same way that I know someone here in MD who knows a famous Bill (well):

I'm at the chiropractor the other night (getting ART, not chiropractic, but I digress) and we get to talking about Christmas vacation and I mentioned that I went to Buffalo for the game vs the Pats. We talked about the wind a bit and he said he went to a Bills game once at Lambeau and it was the coldest he ever sat through a game.
I asked him if he's from up that way or went to school up there, and he said no - he's originally from here but that he knew one of the guys on the Bills. After asking who he knew, he told me he played college ball with London Fletcher! When I blurted out, "Oh so you played at John Carroll," he looked at me like I was a football stalker. Haha. Then we continued to talk football a bit. So, yeah, that's my doc -he was a DB on London Fletcher's college team.

lukabrossi
02-01-2009, 09:38 PM
so........the only thing i got outta that story, is that you didn't **** her.

BillsWin
02-01-2009, 10:00 PM
so........the only thing i got outta that story, is that you didn't **** her.
That's an ok situation when you can go home to your hot girl friend and she ****s you any time you want it.

you win some you lose some.

clumping platelets
02-02-2009, 01:48 AM
I'm :shelby: :mad: because he didn't post a pic of Holly :mad:

BillsWin
02-02-2009, 02:08 AM
I'm :shelby: :mad: because he didn't post a pic of Holly :mad:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff235/buffalobillsfan1989/Picturesofme031.jpg

It is alittle fuzzy. I shall try and go back this week.

BillsWin
02-02-2009, 02:13 AM
The blonde in the far side of that pic was a mean drunk. I tell you what. She thought we were hitting on Holly too much, so she kept making up stories about her bf. haha

lukabrossi
02-02-2009, 06:30 AM
got cockblocked.......by a girl?....bad scene man.....bad, bad scene.