PDA

View Full Version : Sporting News draft guide

Marvelous
01-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Goes on sale around March--

-This guide is valuable to me since i don't follow college much since 90's.
-But i still wanna be connected because of how much i love the draft. Even day-2!

--I just broke out my draft guides as i get ready for this years draft & i am disusted at how many holes i have in my issues...

--Anyone have some they wanna barter to me for the most awesome Bills care package? I only have 5 since 2000 & wanna get em solid as far back as i can..

---Also//speaking of "BARTER" Anyone wanna trade Bills care packages? sounds like fun.. I started collecting in 1990(ish) from 7/11 big-gulp Bills cups -to- Moulds signed 8x10's etc...There should be a forum for this. & If there is i wonder if it packs steam...IF it's OK w/ staff we could use this thread since it's offseason..
-We could put price on the packages to make them somewhat evenSteven...I know The wife is getting sick of my 8 plastic storage bins of Bills stuff. There's no reason to keep a whole Bin of SHout newspapers :lol:

DraftBoy
02-01-2009, 02:11 PM
So you want somebody to buy you the Sporting News draft guide?

DrGraves
02-01-2009, 02:38 PM
why would you want to remember all of the ****ty drafts we have had in recent memory?

Marvelous
02-02-2009, 11:14 PM
So you want somebody to buy you the Sporting News draft guide?

-No, i wanna buy/trade for back issues.

DrGraves, lol. i enjoy reading about the other gems...

OYE, Why doesn't the "back" button work at the Zone? I'm always relaoding the main page at the bottom...