PDA

View Full Version : cant even enjoy it

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-02-2009, 06:13 PM
I cant even enjoy a superbowl anymore. good game... but knowing the Bills have absolutely no chance in the forseeable future makes it so I cant even read the postgame stuff

Being a bills fan is the worst thing this side of leprosey

Wally The Barber
02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Its way to early in the off season to dismiss the Bills

:rockon:

tat2dmike77
02-02-2009, 07:54 PM
I can't stand all the love for Pittsburg. Calling them Americas Team and this is the greatest team ever this is the greatest super bowl ever. They say that every year this is the greatest super bowl ever. The worst was hearing madden call rothlisburger superman. Guess since his BF Favre is going downhill he found a new mancrush.

tat2dmike77
02-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Its way to early in the off season to dismiss the Bills

:rockon:

Yeah wait till atleast week two of the preseason.

lukabrossi
02-02-2009, 08:32 PM
it's gonna be a sad, sad year again........7-9.

OpIv37
02-02-2009, 08:46 PM
I know how you feel man- that's how I feel as soon as the playoffs start. It's even worse when the Skins are in it because I have to see how excited everyone gets. It reminds me of long lost days when we used to feel like that regarding the Bills and.... *sigh.

This team makes it REALLY hard to just enjoy a ****ing football game.

cocamide
02-02-2009, 10:14 PM
I know how you feel man- that's how I feel as soon as the playoffs start. It's even worse when the Skins are in it because I have to see how excited everyone gets. It reminds me of long lost days when we used to feel like that regarding the Bills and.... *sigh.

This team makes it REALLY hard to just enjoy a ****ing football game.

At least you weren't in Florida last month, where everyone and their mother/wife came out of their trailers sporting Dolphin paraphernalia from the 1970's.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-03-2009, 01:43 AM
I have boycotted ESPN,FSN and all sports section newspapers since the pathetic 7-9 season the Bills put us all through wont watch or read sports till hockey playoff and only if the Sabs are in it so heres to saying i hate the media and all the BS hype around the stealers about how there Americas team and what not so sick of that BS.

Syderick
02-03-2009, 02:04 AM
I can't stand all the love for Pittsburg. Calling them Americas Team and this is the greatest team ever this is the greatest super bowl ever. They say that every year this is the greatest super bowl ever. The worst was hearing madden call rothlisburger superman. Guess since his BF Favre is going downhill he found a new mancrush.

I like the Steelers, and they're a decent. It's just how the media goes, and I guess it's probably better hearing this recognition then some teams like the Cowboys or Patriots

Night Train
02-03-2009, 04:57 AM
Sorry but I still love the game of football, college & pro.

I can't control the repeated mistakes of the Bills organization. That doesn't ruin the game whatsoever for me. The NFL may wind up imploding itself eventually with it's obvious greed and leanings towards large markets but from the ashes will come new leagues of displaced former franchises. Everyone craps on that idea but it will happen. College football still provides me with plenty of thrills each weekend. This game does NOT begin and end with the Bills. It's bigger than that.

Long live football, the best sport on the planet.

don137
02-03-2009, 05:37 AM
The way RW has this team run the Bills are nothing more than an NFL team that helps fill out the 32 team league. In the last 10 years they deserve no and get no props by NFL fans or media. We are just some team that good teams fans chalk up a 'W' next to when they see the Bills come up on their schedule.
While I love football and can't wait to watch it next year I see no hope for the Bills to even be in the running come next December.