PDA

View Full Version : Why wait, lets get it over with

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 08:32 AM
J.P. Losman is history in Buffalo......gone!
On February 3rd 2009 (Today) he is a very replaceable quarterback for the Buffalo Bills.

J.P. will be signed by some team, make a few long throws and the Bills will be labeled idiots by
several on this board.....Mark my words.
I see no reason to wait till free agency, if you believe he is a great QB, why not make your case
NOW, because I really don't want to hear about it 3 years from now!
I don't remember anyone complaining about the loss of Mike Gandy when the Bills let him
go......do you?

Here is my case for J.P. Losman,
I hope you do well elsewhere, I don't think you are a starter in the NFL.
If you prove me wrong, I will admit my mistake.
I will not blame the Buffalo Bills for the decision because you never showed much in Buffalo.
The truth of the matter is, you lost your job to a 3rd round quarterback and I refuse to make excuses for you. You had your chance in 2008, and you failed, SEE YA!

If we kept players on our roster with great potential, Mike Williams would still be a Buffalo Bill.
It is time for the Bills to upgrade the #2 QB position.

THE SLAMMER

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Either I must be under the influence of something or you are short something, I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

THEGHOSTOFJIMKELLY

patmoran2006
02-03-2009, 08:45 AM
neither do i.

How is Feb 3 relevent?

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Either I must be under the influence of something or you are short something, I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

THEGHOSTOFJIMKELLY

Its simple, Don't wait till after he is gone to cry.

If you want him to go, say so now!

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-03-2009, 08:47 AM

What the F is going on here? Take your time and think about what you are trying to say and then post it. You might want to write it down first.

THEGHOSTOFJIMKELLY

Luisito23
02-03-2009, 08:49 AM
THE SLAMMER

:negrep:

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 08:51 AM
What the F is going on here? Take your time and think about what you are trying to say and then post it. You might want to write it down first.

THEGHOSTOFJIMKELLY

Can you read, or do you need help?

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Sometimes in life kid it isn't the other guy.

BAM
02-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Goodbye, John Paul Losman.

You were a nice guy. Not so nice of a QB. Peace! :peace:

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Sometimes in life kid it isn't the other guy.

And sometimes it is.....this is one of those times!

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Goodbye, John Paul Losman.

You were a nice guy. Not so nice of a QB. Peace! :peace:
Thank you BAM. God!

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-03-2009, 08:58 AM
You must be right, I guess I just can't understand your brand of English.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:04 AM

What I am saying is pretty simple, Losman is still here.

He will be gone and his value on this board will rise.

Don't wait till after he is gone to raise his value....

Crazygoo
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
So long, SUCKER

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
So long, SUCKER

I am with you dude!

Bill Cody
02-03-2009, 09:11 AM
What I am saying is pretty simple, Losman is still here.

He will be gone and his value on this board will rise.

Don't wait till after he is gone to raise his value....

No it won't. The lickers have already done what they can for him. Everyone else knows what he is.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:17 AM
No it won't. The lickers have already done what they can for him. Everyone else knows what he is.

And some of you guys say you don't understand me (lol)

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 09:35 AM

Slammer is saying, he's bored. He needs to start a useless thread.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Slammer is saying, he's bored. He needs to start a useless thread.
Only the useless board members would realize that!

When Losman is gone, the board will be loaded with useless threads, I think you realize that!

I am only thinking ahead

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Only the useless board members would realize that!
Let's talk about Flutie while you're at it.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Let's talk about Flutie while you're at it.
OK, Flutie should have started over Rob Johnson.

But Flutie is not on Buffalo's roster anymore!

MikeInRoch
02-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Dear JP:

This is just one fans opinion, but keep your head up bro. Not everyone agrees with the way the Bills handled you and your situation. I for one do not feel much pride in this team with this situation, I think it was classless the way it was handled and I think you deserve better, all players that have the love and respect of their teammates desreve better and you had that with this team.

I hope your next stop is a good one and you return to form. You deserve it because of the hard work and the hart you've shown since this injury. I also want to thank you for wanting to help this team succeed and wanting to be a Bill. Even though you came back to soon and that decision probably cost you your future in Buffalo, I know you did so because you're a competitor and you want to succeed as much as any player on this team, including the pressure to win you faced in you decisions.

I'll root for you wherever you land, I think there are some serious flaws in NFL circles and sometimes the good guy's lose. I also have no problem with you forcing your release, there has to be some sorta of consequence for the treatment you've endored the last few months since the new coaching staff arrived and you aren't the only player to suffer such poor treatment around the league. I sat and watched Dick Jauron state with my own eyes and ears he wouldn't evaluate any player till they were a 100%, he obviously didn't mean you cause he obviously never intented on giving you that chance, even though the conversation at the time was about you.

I still love my team, but I just wanted you to know that not everything that happens with this team is something I'm proud to be a part of or watch.
Just like when players do things wrong or make mistakes and the organization feels the need to seperate themselves and their actions or intentions from a players, I feel the need to do the same with this team at this time. I care more about the players then some individuals within the FO and more specifically the coaching staff at this point in time.

Stay strong Bro and thanks again for the effort, you're a class act.

MikeInRoch.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Dear JP:

This is just one fans opinion, but keep your head up bro. Not everyone agrees with the way the Bills handled you and your situation. I for one do not feel much pride in this team with this situation, I think it was classless the way it was handled and I think you deserve better, all players that have the love and respect of their teammates desreve better and you had that with this team.

I hope your next stop is a good one and you return to form. You deserve it because of the hard work and the hart you've shown since this injury. I also want to thank you for wanting to help this team succeed and wanting to be a Bill. Even though you came back to soon and that decision probably cost you your future in Buffalo, I know you did so because you're a competitor and you want to succeed as much as any player on this team, including the pressure to win you faced in you decisions.

I'll root for you wherever you land, I think there are some serious flaws in NFL circles and sometimes the good guy's lose. I also have no problem with you forcing your release, there has to be some sorta of consequence for the treatment you've endored the last few months since the new coaching staff arrived and you aren't the only player to suffer such poor treatment around the league. I sat and watched Dick Jauron state with my own eyes and ears he wouldn't evaluate any player till they were a 100%, he obviously didn't mean you cause he obviously never intented on giving you that chance, even though the conversation at the time was about you.

I still love my team, but I just wanted you to know that not everything that happens with this team is something I'm proud to be a part of or watch.
Just like when players do things wrong or make mistakes and the organization feels the need to seperate themselves and their actions or intentions from a players, I feel the need to do the same with this team at this time. I care more about the players then some individuals within the FO and more specifically the coaching staff at this point in time.

MikeInRoch.

I guess somebody got it!

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 09:49 AM
OK, Flutie should have started over Rob Johnson.

But Flutie is not on Buffalo's roster anymore!
we all knew JP wouldn't be on the roster anymore last season.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:51 AM
we all knew JP wouldn't be on the roster anymore last season.
I bet you that you would feel differently if he played very well this last season when he got the chance, he had the chance to win the job back and he didn't!

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 09:55 AM
I bet you that you would feel differently if he played very well this last season when he got the chance, he had the chance to win the job back and he didn't!

Nope. Our coaches are too stupid to know a good player when they see one or they don't know what to do with them . Not saying JP is a good player but I know our coaches are idiots.

OK , I'll play.

JP,

you lucky bastard!Your future looks brighter than Trents by simply leaving this sorry ass team .
Maybe you'll end up like Milloy, Leonard , Willis and every other player this sorry coaching staff let go who's done better somwhere else because they're playing for coaches who know their head from their ass

Trents gonna be stuck here pointing fingers at Turk while Turk continues to copy plays form other teams. Wish you luck. Please pray for the teamates you're leaving behind. THey'll need it.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Nope. Our coaches are too stupid to know a good player when they see one or they don't know what to do with them . Not saying JP is a good player but I know our coaches are idiots.

OK , I'll play.

JP,

you lucky bastard!Your future looks brighter than Trents by simply leaving this sorry ass team .
Maybe you'll end up like Milloy, Leonard , Willis and every other player this sorry coaching staff let go who's done better somwhere else because they're playing for coaches who know their head from their ass

Trents gonna be stuck here pointing fingers at Turk while Turk continues to copy plays form other teams. Wish you luck. Please pray for the teamates you're leaving behind. THey'll need it.
I just hate it when I can't argue with you! (lol)

Only kidding

tat2dmike77
02-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Dear JP:

MikeInRoch.

FTP is that you??????

realdealryan
02-03-2009, 10:15 AM

I think they've been saying it.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/search.php?searchid=1104140

key words, "losman", "sucks"

feldspar
02-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Losman has pretty much blown his chance to be considered a starting QB for any team. He blew that chance this year when he pretty much totally sucked for 3 and a half games. I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that JP won't be starting for any team come week 1 of 2009.

JP is just not a great QB, let alone a good one. The guy has no touch on his short pass, and constantly throws the ball over the receivers head or at his feet on what should be an easy throw...for one thing. That always drove me crazy about him.

JP's woes have very little to do with "the way the Bills handled the situation." IT's his own fault. I'm a good guy too (or so I've been told), but I can't play QB in the NFL either. Having him under center inspires little confindence in anyone anymore. Talk about potential holds little weight when you are talking about a person that has been in the NFL for 5 years. He has happy feet. Being a good athlete does not make you a good QB. The guy doesn't have what it takes upstairs to be a franchise QB.

He'll be a backup somewhere this coming year. Maybe he'll end up being a third stringer as time goes by. I can't see how anyone can endorse this guy anymore, especially after what happened with him this year.

shelby
02-03-2009, 10:37 AM
:rofl: Mike in Roch....classic!

Good luck to you JP, i wish you the best.
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Losman has pretty much blown his chance to be considered a starting QB for any team. He blew that chance this year when he pretty much totally sucked for 3 and a half games. I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that JP won't be starting for any team come week 1 of 2009.

Tell that to Flutie ,Kerry Collins, Rich Gannon ,etc.etc. While I realize there's also Rob Johnson and Ryan Leaf , I wouldn't just count JP out. He's got the tools but he's never been with a decent coach or OC ever.

I agree with you, JP won't be a starting in 09 but under the right coach, he could be headed the right direction unlike Trent who may be headed the wrong direction under this coaching staff.

TacklingDummy
02-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Can you tell the football season is over?

TacklingDummy
02-03-2009, 10:52 AM
I wouldn't just count JP out. He's got the tools but he's never been with a decent coach or OC ever.

He lacks the biggest tool of all and that's the brains to play the QB position. Nobody can teach that, either you got it or you don't, and that is why JP will never be a good QB in this league.

trapezeus
02-03-2009, 10:52 AM
no need to rag on losman now that the season is over and we all know he's gone.

My only concern is for the team that takes him. I hear what the losman supporters say is the case. He has had a lot of bad coaching. But other qb's have bad coaches and don't look as bad for as long. Even in Trent's weak slide this season, he looked more promising than JP at his height in 2006.

I really do feel bad for whatever team picks him up, and i'll feel worse if they need him to play.

yordad
02-03-2009, 10:57 AM
OK, I'll think ahead.....

Dang, I guess it wasn't entirely JP's fault, he's gone and the Bills still suck. I guess a new backup QB can't fix your defenses lack of a pass rush.

BAM
02-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Is there any team out there with enough balls to take a chance on him?

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Can you tell the football season is over?

No, you would never know that from the board

feldspar
02-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Tell that to Flutie ,Kerry Collins, Rich Gannon ,etc.etc. While I realize there's also Rob Johnson and Ryan Leaf , I wouldn't just count JP out. He's got the tools but he's never been with a decent coach or OC ever.

I agree with you, JP won't be a starting in 09 but under the right coach, he could be headed the right direction unlike Trent who may be headed the wrong direction under this coaching staff.

I think JP's mom would agree with you.

trapezeus
02-03-2009, 12:27 PM
of the following ten teams, do you think JP will end up with one of these teams?

1. the bengals
2. jags
3. KC
4. Oakland
5.Vikings
6. Lions
7. Panthers
8. Bucs
9. 49ers
10. Seahawks

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 12:34 PM
of the following ten teams, do you think JP will end up with one of these teams?

1. the bengals
2. jags
3. KC
4. Oakland
5.Vikings
6. Lions
7. Panthers
8. Bucs
9. 49ers
10. Seahawks

If I were JP I would want to be a back up in NE or Broncos.

trapezeus
02-03-2009, 12:38 PM
If I were JP I would want to be a back up in NE or Broncos.

it becomes a question of whether JP wants to be considered a starter or backup. If he goes to a bad team, he'll get a better crack at being a starter. That is something he believes he is.

As for the patriots gig, he has no shot at that. he has Brady and cassel who is going be franchised. i can't see them taking another QB outside a late round pick.

I'm interested to know where he goes. I will believe that the team that takes him either has a magic pill to fix him or has perhaps the second worst scouting department in the league.

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 12:42 PM
it becomes a question of whether JP wants to be considered a starter or backup. If he goes to a bad team, he'll get a better crack at being a starter. That is something he believes he is.

As for the patriots gig, he has no shot at that. he has Brady and cassel who is going be franchised. i can't see them taking another QB outside a late round pick.

I'm interested to know where he goes. I will believe that the team that takes him either has a magic pill to fix him or has perhaps the second worst scouting department in the league.

Thats why I said if I were JP. He needs to learn from proper coaches. His brain wasn't developed during his tenure here and Trents regression from being a smart qb to being one that can't even dink and dunk right proves that.

JP has all the physical tools. Someone like Josh McDaniels could make him a decent qb.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 01:09 PM
I believe and expect Losman to play a few good games in preseason.

He will need to start somewhere and consistently play well before I will miss him in Buffalo.

If he can start, take a team to the playoffs, play better then Trent, then I will be wrong.

The difference is.....I will admit it!

feldspar
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM
His brain wasn't developed.

You got that part right.

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 01:17 PM
You got that part right.
seems to me the same is happening with Trent. different qb same result.

Bill Cody
02-03-2009, 01:17 PM

1. the bengals
2. jags
3. KC
4. Oakland
5.Vikings
6. Lions
7. Panthers
8. Bucs
9. 49ers
10. Seahawks

none of the above

11. New York Dragons

yordad
02-03-2009, 01:38 PM
none of the above

11. New York DragonsSo.... you would like to bet some zbs? I will wager he will be on an NFL roster in '09.

Puttcha $$ where yo mouf is.

TacklingDummy
02-03-2009, 01:58 PM

1. the bengals
2. jags
3. KC
4. Oakland
5.Vikings
6. Lions
7. Panthers
8. Bucs
9. 49ers
10. Seahawks

San Fran.

TacklingDummy
02-03-2009, 02:00 PM
He needs to learn from proper coaches. His brain wasn't developed No coaching in the world will help his brain. Some QB's have it, some don't.

justasportsfan
02-03-2009, 02:03 PM
No coaching in the world will help his brain. Some QB's have it, some don't.

your opinion. Only time will tell.

How many years did it take Flutie to finally get it and be an average qb in the NFL?

acehole
02-03-2009, 02:08 PM
A. The Bills are already idiots.

B. Gandy cost the cards the bowl.

C. I dont remember anyone saying he was a great qb.

D. He will almost certainly do better anywhere he goes...however J Unitis he may never be.

E. That 3rd qb is not looking so good.

F. Your Ugly.

G. Just kidding.

H. We have to upgrade the #2 and the #1 qb position.

J.P. Losman is history in Buffalo......gone!

On February 3rd 2009 he is a very replaceable quarterback.

When free agency begins and he signs elsewhere....he will become the next Johnny Unitus on this board by some.

J.P. will be signed by some team, make a few long throws and the Bills will be idiots, Mark my words.

I see no reason to wait, if you think he is a great QB, why not make your case NOW because I really don't want to hear about it 3 years from now!

I don't remember anyone complaining about the loss of Mike Gandy when the Bills let him go......do you?

If you want to make a case for Johhny Unitus ( J.P. Losman), make it now!

Note: Johnny Unitus was a great QB for the Baltimore Colts.

Here is my case for J.P. Losman,

I hope you do well elsewhere, I don't think you are a starter in the NFL.
If you prove me wrong, I will admit my mistake.
I will not blame the Buffalo Bills for the decision because you never showed much in Buffalo.
The truth of the matter is, you lost your job to a 3rd round quarterback, and I refuse to make excuses for you. You had your chance in 2008, and you failed, SEE YA!

If we kept players on our roster because they have great potential, Mike Williams would still be a Buffalo Bill.

It is time for the Bills to upgrade the #2 QB position.

THE SLAMMER

yordad
02-03-2009, 02:14 PM
A. The Bills are already idiots.

B. Gandy cost the cards the bowl.

C. I dont remember anyone saying he was a great qb.

D. He will almost certainly do better anywhere he goes...however J Unitis he may never be.

E. That 3rd qb is not looking so good.

F. Your Ugly.

G. Just kidding.

H. We have to upgrade the #2 and the #1 qb position.Hey, hey, hey... I disagree. "G." is wayyy off.

Bill Cody
02-03-2009, 03:13 PM
So.... you would like to bet some zbs? I will wager he will be on an NFL roster in '09.

Puttcha $$ where yo mouf is.

No you may well be right. There are other terrible QB's on NFL rosters. But I don't think it's a given he will be even holding a clip board. We will see.

Bill Cody
02-03-2009, 03:19 PM
your opinion. Only time will tell.

How many years did it take Flutie to finally get it and be an average qb in the NFL?

Flutie won in high school. He won in college. He won in Canada. He won in the NFL. What has JP ever done?

Bill Cody
02-03-2009, 03:20 PM

ding ding ding

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 05:17 PM
I am always amazed at how much attention J.P. still receives in Buffalo

PECKERWOOD
02-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Slammer, I disagree that Losman is a starter elsewhere unless he has a very gifted coach.. I think that he needs to go and we should bring in somebody else.. Rhett Bomar or Byron Leftwich would be fine with me.

Wally The Barber
02-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Slammer, I disagree that Losman is a starter elsewhere unless he has a very gifted coach.. I think that he needs to go and we should bring in somebody else.. Rhett Bomar or Byron Leftwich would be fine with me.

I said at the bottom of my post that I don't think he is a starter.

You must have missed that! (lol)

PECKERWOOD
02-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I said at the bottom of my post that I don't think he is a starter.

You must have missed that! (lol)

:sigh: Just double checked you are right, sorry it's been a long horrific day!

lukabrossi
02-03-2009, 07:49 PM
unfortunatley for Losman, he had the potential to be something great in this league. He has the size, the tools and the arm strength. You'd have to be blind not to see that, but he never lived up to the hype and somewhere along the way, he fell by the wayside of his own demise.......he just couldn't put it all together.
If given emough time and patience, he may be somewhat average for another team, which should be all but expected.....but never another starter again.
I have spoken.

acehole
02-04-2009, 09:38 AM

Yea it is like toughnes
No mater how much some qb's lift they are still pussys and not football players...