PDA

View Full Version : Good luck JP

Yasgur's Farm
02-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I stuck by your side right up until the fumble vs Jets. It's hard to defend things that happens over and over and over again.

That said... I wish you success wherever you end up. We all know Buffalo can make you look like a HOF'r... When you play against us.

Zoners... Please don't turn this into a hate thread.

T-Long
02-04-2009, 06:48 PM
raise your hand if you think this post should win the most RIDICULOUS one so far this year. JP sucks. Get over it. I don't care who he plays for, he is going to be nothing but an underachiever and a BUST.

Romes
02-04-2009, 06:58 PM
This reminds me of a certain culpepper thread by some poster that shall go unnamed.

Night Train
02-04-2009, 07:02 PM
JP should have " Oh Canada " down pat, since he'll be hearing it before each kickoff next year.

TacklingDummy
02-04-2009, 07:15 PM
I stuck by your side right up until the fumble vs Jets. It's hard to defend things that happens over and over and over again.

But he was the 11th rated passer 3 years ago.

Mr. Miyagi
02-04-2009, 07:22 PM
What part of "don't turn this into a hate thread" do you people not understand? :shakeno:

TigerJ
02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I bear no ill will toward JP. I'm just glad we can turn the page on that chapter in the Bills' history. I don't know if JP will be offered a decent contract in the NFL or not. He'll play somewhere, whether it's the NFL or CFL or AFL. With time he may actually work through some of the problems he had.

PECKERWOOD
02-04-2009, 07:36 PM
If I were Losman I would check out: Carolina, Jacksonville and Arizona.

T-Long
02-04-2009, 07:38 PM
If I were Losman, I would check out: A new career. Maybe a juggler?

PECKERWOOD
02-04-2009, 08:02 PM

lol, I'm sure he will get paid good money to juggle a clipboard on the sidelines.

lukabrossi
02-04-2009, 08:33 PM
if i were Losman, i'd check out Mcdonalds or Burger King.

yordad
02-04-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm pretty sure he is a millionaire.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Yeah JP good luck with the BC Lions next year the rules up there are a tad different but you can still turn the ball over the same.So you'll fit right in.

LtFinFan66
02-04-2009, 11:24 PM
JP will have no problem getting an NFL back-up gig

tat2dmike77
02-04-2009, 11:26 PM

He can't hold on to a football so what makes you think he would be a decent juggler?

PECKERWOOD
02-04-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm pretty sure he is a millionaire.

lol, he probably ****s with Trent so hard.. Hey Trent! You maybe the starting QB but how about you take a look at this check I'm about to cash in? :lmao: Meanwhile Trent has a salary of like 400k a year.

northernbillfan
02-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Turn off the hate guys. He's leaving. His time with the Bills is over and it's time for us to move on and focus our displeasure elsewhere like the FO.

Yeah sure JP has caused us fans plenty of anguish over the years and it's nice to see him walk out of OBD. Let's just wish him well and hope he doesn't bite us in the ass at a later date.

Oaf
02-05-2009, 12:37 AM
San francisco.

Crazygoo
02-05-2009, 05:46 AM
I hope we play against him. Atleast we will have great Defensive stats that day. A few sacks, a fumble or two and a few picks

TacklingDummy
02-05-2009, 06:09 AM

If I was Losman I'd take the $20+ million the Bills gave me, retire and not do a damn thing the rest of my life. Thanks Buffalo, suckers.

LtFinFan66
02-05-2009, 06:13 AM
I hope we play against him. Atleast we will have great Defensive stats that day. A few sacks, a fumble or two and a few picksdoubtful. he would probably light you guys up

jamze132
02-05-2009, 06:18 AM
doubtful. he would probably light you guys up
:box:

LtFinFan66
02-05-2009, 06:19 AM
hey, it's just how things happen

Crazygoo
02-05-2009, 07:20 AM

Listen here pal.........

your probably right

Dujek
02-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Things didn't work out for him, or the Bills, while he was in Buffalo, but it's not his fault that Donahoe ruined two years' drafts just to jump back up into the first round and pick him.

I'm glad he's leaving Buffalo, but I bear him no ill will, and I hope things work out for him somewhere else.

lukabrossi
02-05-2009, 07:34 AM
the only thing J.P. could ever light-up, would be the grill at Denney's.

Pinkerton Security
02-05-2009, 07:43 AM
the only thing J.P. could ever light-up, would be the grill at Denney's.

Does Ryan Denney have a grill?

Does the actual "Denny's" have a f'in grill??

lame joke.

But can anyone on here honestly say that they've ALWAYS hated JP? I am sure there are a few, but most would be lying, because at times JP would do well. Sometimes even for multiple plays in a row!! But I'll admit I used to get kinda excited(maybe nervous as well, but definitely excited) when he'd drop back, **** that arm and just freakin' let loose deep to Lee. I am glad hes gone, but wish him luck as well.

Jan Reimers
02-05-2009, 08:01 AM
I don't understand the intense hatred toward JP by some on this board. It didn't work out for him here, but it wasn't for lack of effort, or because he was a locker room cancer, or because he didn't know the playbook.

I think JP was a professional and a good teammate while he was here. He probably lacks the mentality to be any kind of decent NFL QB, but I don't see that as a reason to hate him.

TacklingDummy
02-05-2009, 08:07 AM
I don't understand the intense hatred toward JP by some on this board. It didn't work out for him here, but it wasn't for lack of effort, or because he was a locker room cancer, or because he didn't know the playbook.

And they say I was the hater. Funny how that works.

gil
02-05-2009, 08:13 AM
The guy in the end just wasn't a very good player and the coaches and management probably shouldn't have stuck with him like they did.

But at least he never did anything stupid off the field, said good things about the city and tried to have a positive impact on the community.

trapezeus
02-05-2009, 08:36 AM
I hope we play against him. Atleast we will have great Defensive stats that day. A few sacks, a fumble or two and a few picks

one would think that, but i have a feeling a dick jauron coached team would make a superstar out of JP that day.

Also to the poster who said he'd go to the AFL, i thought they folded a few months ago.

lukabrossi
02-05-2009, 08:40 AM
whatever.......how about the freakin grill at Burger King?

justasportsfan
02-05-2009, 09:27 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. The right coach can either bring back what he did in 06 or better.

northernbillfan
02-05-2009, 11:51 AM
... or because he didn't know the playbook.:rofl: Now there's some painful memories.

justasportsfan
02-05-2009, 02:42 PM

I think JP was a professional and a good teammate while he was here. He probably lacks the mentality to be any kind of decent NFL QB, but I don't see that as a reason to hate him.

exactly. While he's had his faults it seems that majority of fans have questioned playcalling ever since JP was drafted. So why hate on a guy who's been subjected to horrible coaching?

Trent is headed the same direction . At this point in time he sucks and can't even play in cold weather. I'm giving him the very same benefit of a doubt since our coaching sucks.

After 06 people were saying extend JP and Lee . Trent hasn't even played as well as JP did in 06. Should Trent fail due to horrible playcalling watch the very same people throw Trent under the bus too.

tat2dmike77
02-05-2009, 03:40 PM
If I was Losman I'd take the $20+ million the Bills gave me, retire and not do a damn thing the rest of my life. Thanks Buffalo, suckers.

I bet him and chris kelsay laugh thier ass off everytime they see thier monthly account summary.

tat2dmike77
02-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Does Ryan Denney have a grill?

Does the actual "Denny's" have a f'in grill??

lame joke.

But can anyone on here honestly say that they've ALWAYS hated JP? I am sure there are a few, but most would be lying, because at times JP would do well. Sometimes even for multiple plays in a row!! But I'll admit I used to get kinda excited(maybe nervous as well, but definitely excited) when he'd drop back, **** that arm and just freakin' let loose deep to Lee. I am glad hes gone, but wish him luck as well.

I never hated him. I hated the fact that he made bonehead plays all the damn time.

Dujek
02-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Trent is headed the same direction . At this point in time he sucks and can't even play in cold weather. I'm giving him the very same benefit of a doubt since our coaching sucks.

Did you watch the last two games of the season? Edwards took the Broncos apart in freezing conditions, and then was solid and efficient in gale force winds against the Patriots. I know he didn't win the second game, but he completed 14 of 25, with most of those throw being in the 4th quarter into the wind.

He has had problems in the cold in the past, but as far as I'm concerned both those games were a significant improvement.

acehole
02-05-2009, 04:57 PM
But he was the 11th rated passer 3 years ago.

Yes he has to at least be 23rd to have the Joe Montanna Comparisons.

acehole
02-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Did you watch the last two games of the season? Edwards took the Broncos apart in freezing conditions, and then was solid and efficient in gale force winds against the Patriots. I know he didn't win the second game, but he completed 14 of 25, with most of those throw being in the 4th quarter into the wind.

He has had problems in the cold in the past, but as far as I'm concerned both those games were a significant improvement.

Yea and to add to that heroic performance he did it with his period..

justasportsfan
02-06-2009, 09:18 AM

He took apart the leagues 29th D. SB here we come. 17/25 193 1D 0 INT is not excactly taking a 29th ranked D apart. It's a good sign , but nothing to write home about.

The D did their part in that game with 2 TO's.

Mr. Pink
02-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Good Riddance.

justasportsfan
02-06-2009, 10:43 AM
I hope he ends up in cleveland :roflmao:

streetkings01
03-06-2009, 09:43 PM
JP will have no problem getting an NFL back-up gigBump.....

tat2dmike77
03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
JP will have no problem getting an NFL back-up gig

Even at league minimum i would be happy with that.

Jeff1220
03-06-2009, 09:51 PM
I bet he's the QB of the LA/Las Vegas team in the new UFL.

tat2dmike77
03-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I bet he's the QB of the LA/Las Vegas team in the new UFL.

Hey Jim Fassell is a good coach maybe he could teach JP a thing or two. He did have Kerry Collins as his QB when the NYG went to the super bowl.

venis2k1
03-06-2009, 10:39 PM
He planted a lot of trees in the city of buffalo.

Historian
03-07-2009, 04:20 AM
This thead has HOF potential.

TacklingDummy
03-07-2009, 06:17 AM
JP and TO to SF.

trapezeus
03-07-2009, 09:52 AM
i hope JP signs with a team the bills play at home. remember when rob johnson came in for the redskins. the place went nuts. seeing that there is very little reason for the crowd to go nuts this year, it might be fun to have JP run onto the field and to have 30 seconds of joy this season.

justasportsfan
03-07-2009, 09:54 AM
i hope JP signs with a team the bills play at home. remember when rob johnson came in for the redskins. the place went nuts. seeing that there is very little reason for the crowd to go nuts this year, it might be fun to have JP run onto the field and to have 30 seconds of joy this season.
thats was fun because Robosack dissed the city of buffalo while JP embraced it. One was an ass the other was all class. Huge difference. Shouldn't even be comparing both situations.

trapezeus
03-07-2009, 11:47 AM
i don't think the fans seperate those two differences. i think people get really upset with players who were bad fits for buffalo and represent bad times....especially at the QB position. it'll happen to trent and the next guy. we like to blame the player....and i think in this unique situation, should jauron ever be hired in any fashion again and we have the good fortune to play him at home, he'll get mercilessly booed as well.

Oaf
03-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Good post Draz. His play this season REALLY effed him up. If he didn't take a snap in 08, he'd be somewhere guaranteed.

DrGraves
03-07-2009, 02:02 PM
He will never take another snap in the NFL. That's how bad he is.