PDA

View Full Version : Ko Simpson trying to get on PTI

Romes
02-05-2009, 03:49 AM
Ko Simpson seeks pretrial intervention
NFL safety hopes to avoid criminal record in incident outside Rock Hill bar
By Charles D. Perry · 2009 The Herald
Updated 02/05/09 - 1:04 AM |

Ko SimpsonBuffalo Bills safety and Rock Hill native Ko Simpson hopes to avoid a blot on his criminal record through a pretrial intervention program, according to the prosecutor in the case.
Simpson, 25, was arrested outside a Rock Hill bar early New Year's Day after police say he interfered while they were trying to arrest Simpson's friends.

He was charged with hindering police, an offense that can carry up to 30 days in jail or a $1,090 fine upon conviction.

City Solicitor Chris Barton said Simpson indicated at court appearance last week that he would apply to enter the pretrial intervention program run by the 16th Circuit Solicitor's Office.

Pretrial intervention, commonly called PTI, is offered to first-time offenders facing misdemeanor charges. By completing a program that includes at least 50 hours of community service, any charges are dismissed.

The program typically costs about $600.

Link (http://www.heraldonline.com/front/story/1117690.html)

Ebenezer
02-05-2009, 04:14 AM
well, he's worth millions...he'll be able to afford it.

LtFinFan66
02-05-2009, 05:16 AM
I thought he was trying to get on "Pardon The Interruption":idunno:

Night Train
02-05-2009, 05:29 AM
He should try giving the Bills 50 hours of on-field community service.

Right now, I'd rather see Bryan Scott at SS and Whitner at FS until something better comes along. He hasn't been the answer at FS.

I wouldn't care if we cut him.

jamze132
02-05-2009, 09:10 AM
I thought he was trying to get on "Pardon The Interruption":idunno:
That was my initial thought too. I thought he was trying to get on the show by telling ESPN he was worth millions, but they wouldn't let him because he sucks.

Romes
02-05-2009, 09:22 AM
That was my initial thought too. I thought he was trying to get on the show by telling ESPN he was worth millions, but they wouldn't let him because he sucks.

Its in the subtitle that its not the ESPN PTI. :idunno:

jamze132
02-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Its in the subtitle that its not the ESPN PTI. :idunno:
So you don't want to call out LT on that one too? :rofl:

Besides, subtitles are for foreigners.

Romes
02-05-2009, 09:49 AM
So you don't want to call out LT on that one too? :rofl:

Besides, subtitles are for foreigners.

LT I'm calling out you, too! :mad:

...no seriously, rather than quote you both I'm lazy and just quoted the last one :D

jamze132
02-05-2009, 01:07 PM
LT I'm calling out you, too! :mad:

...no seriously, rather than quote you both I'm lazy and just quoted the last one :D
Well that sucks!

LtFinFan66
02-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Its in the subtitle that its not the ESPN PTI. :idunno:I never look at subtitles. Plus when you hit the "new post" buton, they aren't there