PDA

View Full Version : If suggs came here

Mitchell55
02-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Would you say he would instantly be our best player? Better than Lynch, Stroud, Pos, and Micky (leodis)

Devin
02-06-2009, 11:17 PM
*sigh*

My friend you are asking to be torched.

While we are just throwing out names, if Julius Peppers signed here do you think hed be better then Kelsay? Denney? Random white DE?

Mitchell55
02-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Sorry, I guess I will get torched for any thread that says Mitchell59 by it.

Dr. Lecter
02-06-2009, 11:24 PM
He is better than the players you listed, but maybe not Peters.

jamesiscool
02-06-2009, 11:29 PM
if suggs came here we'd have to switch to a 3-4. hes not meant to be comin out of a 3 point and hes not going to drop into coverage like a cover 2 lb.

aka we wont be seeing suggs in a bills uni so why ask?

PECKERWOOD
02-06-2009, 11:41 PM
If he wants to be paid like a defensive end then he had better play the position. I hate it how some people make football out to be rocket science. Suggs is a big scary black man, you can play him at LB, you can play him at DE, honestly? You could probably play him at other positions and he would succeed as well, just because he is an athlete. There is no certain mold that a player must fit to be a good football player, some people are just good football players, period. You put them anywhere and they will do well.

TacklingDummy
02-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Would you say he would instantly be our best player? Better than Lynch, Stroud, Pos, and Micky (leodis)

He be the best player on the Defense, period

And the most valuable player on the team, even more than Peters.

LtFinFan66
02-07-2009, 12:41 AM
he won't

SeatownBillsFan21
02-07-2009, 04:13 AM
Suggs might have a lay-over in buffalo but thats as close as hes gonna get to the Ralph

yordad
02-07-2009, 06:45 AM
He would be top 3. The kind of player we could use, somewhere.

Jan Reimers
02-07-2009, 07:02 AM
Suggs is a 'tweener who works very well in the right system. Our coaching staff is not necessarily known for putting our players in the right system.

Jeff1220
02-07-2009, 07:27 AM
I'd be happy if they got Bart Scott.

acehole
02-07-2009, 10:59 AM

I dont know but it allows us to get the BPA in the Draft. I am hoping we get the Best available OLB. That would solidify the D line the LB corp for 3-5 years and make our secondary much better with two players. Improve our pass rush and take aways....very cool. Now if we can find that TE that has eluded us for 7 years.......

Nighthawk
02-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Sorry, I guess I will get torched for any thread that says Mitchell59 by it.

No, you get torched because you start threads, just to start threads. Anybody in this site's history who has done that has always been torched.

CuseJetsFan83
02-07-2009, 03:30 PM
No, you get torched because you start threads, just to start threads. Anybody in this site's history who has done that has always been torched.

agreed, especially the mocks IN SEASON.... hell you're not even sure of which players were leaving early for the pros in october........

anyways, its a message board, i understand that, but shouldn't that type of stuff go to the draft/fantasy area, since thats pretty much what it is

PECKERWOOD
02-07-2009, 03:30 PM

You just have to insinuate things in a round about manner when you start threads.. Even some of my favorite posters here like HHURRICANE and Patmoran just completely make **** up sometimes for the sake of conversation but they just do it in a more creative, sometimes controversial but in a common sense type of mannerism. Nobody here has any inside information, everything posted here is purely out of insight.

Lexwhat
02-07-2009, 03:36 PM
I hate it how some people make football out to be rocket science. Suggs is a big scary black man, you can play him at LB, you can play him at DE, honestly? You could probably play him at other positions and he would succeed as well, just because he is an athlete. There is no certain mold that a player must fit to be a good football player, some people are just good football players, period. You put them anywhere and they will do well.

:posrep:

PECKERWOOD
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm telling you that he needs surgery. Nothing has changed. Not sure how many injections he took to have his little "15 minute workout" but he will not be ready in 2009.

Schobel knows his career is over if he get's surgery. The rehab process is way too long after surgery for him to play in 2009 which means he'll be 34 when he might be able to play at 100%.

This is a joke and I hope the Bills aren't stupid enough to buy in.

See, comments like these that the majority of us will agree with but without any hard evidence substantiating these claims. I happen to agree with what HHURRICANE said here, I think Schobel is a lost cause but you see, neither of us have seen Schobel's medical records, in reality it's ALL speculation. If you want to be good at making threads here, you need to post speculative things in a matter of fact manner, like you have some sort of inside information when in reality you know just as much as the guy next to ya. So next time Mitchell, act like you have a "rich friend" who has an inside source at 1BD and he has some information that Terrell Suggs was seen at 1BD coming in for a visit! After all, we are all spectators but it's the ones who come off like they know "something" that people will respect their opinions. In reality, most of the less popular posters here know just as much as the seasoned, well celebrated posters that you see running around here.

:whistle: