PDA

View Full Version : Dear Bills Front Office...

Dujek
02-07-2009, 07:22 AM
I believe the relevant words are "gift-horse" and "mouth".

Go get him!

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29061885/

Jan Reimers
02-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Boldin and Evans would form a lethal receiving team, sort of #1 and 1a. With our other WRs, including Reed, Hardy and Johnson, we would probably be able to trade Roscoe for something of value.

Luisito23
02-07-2009, 08:51 AM
There is absolutely NO way that we end up trading for him...NO way Dujek :sadbye:

chernobylwraiths
02-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Boldin's agent is Drew Rosenhaus :ill:

Jan Reimers
02-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Boldin's agent is Drew Rosenhaus :ill:
I hope that's not an absolute deal breaker. Our refusal to deal with certain agents, combined with our emphasis on high character players, would really limit our acquisition of much needed free agents.

acehole
02-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Boldin and Evans would form a lethal receiving team, sort of #1 and 1a. With our other WRs, including Reed, Hardy and Johnson, we would probably be able to trade Roscoe for something of value.

Roscoe was never utilized correctly...he should have been catching mad crossing routes and skinny posts....Boldin would be a waste of space on this team as Lee evans is. When the scheme/qb cant wont get him the ball their speed means nothing.Ask yourselfs this question...If you where Anquan Exavier Boldin would you want to catch 3 yard outs?

jamze132
02-07-2009, 11:16 AM
I don't see us obtaining him or even trying. I don't think he would fit into the scheme we run which is a "BS scheme of dinks and dunks with the occasional bomb". I would rather get the best TE available through FA or trade than one of the better receivers. I would also re-sign Fred Jackson to a fair long-term deal. He's earned it IMO.

Mitchell55
02-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Well this would be like Reed and Lofton or Muhammand and Smith but better.

CuseJetsFan83
02-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Well this would be like Reed and Lofton or Muhammand and Smith but better.

it would be great on paper, but it still doesn't change the fact that edwards would be constantly hurried, not to mention, if boldin pissed and moaned at arizona which was pass happy, i can guarantee he'd hate to play in a run orientated bills offense

PECKERWOOD
02-07-2009, 03:47 PM
I think Boldin just wants to go somewhere where is the "guy." He needs to go to a team where they have no true no.1 target and they rely on him to be the man.

Wally The Barber
02-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Great, the next T.O, right here in Buffalo.

Dream all you want, but Ralph will not want that guy.