• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Going to the Caps/Panthers game tonight

so I get to see everyone "rocking the red" (and by "everyone", I mean the 18 real Caps fans and 23,000 bandwagon-jumping douchebags who didn't care about the Caps 14 months ago).

Unfortunately, I will be rooting for the Caps because the Panthers are only 3 points behind the Sabres in the playoff race, so every loss for them benefits the Sabres. The Caps are leading their division by 12 points and are 9 points ahead of the Sabres, so a Caps win won't really affect the Sabres at all.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • hammerbillsfan
    • Aug 2005

Re: Going to the Caps/Panthers game tonight

Enjoy!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Turns out it was a pretty good game. And while I hate the Caps, I have to admit the atmosphere at their arena has gotten much better.

Our seats sucked though. We were 5 rows from the top behind one of the goals (the ones the caps shot at twice. The angle was so steep that it was hard to see the goal, especially when everyone stood up. Oh well, I guess that's to be expected when you only pay $30 a ticket.

And Mike Green on the Caps is underrated around the league. The guy can play.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Turns out it was a pretty good game. And while I hate the Caps, I have to admit the atmosphere at their arena has gotten much better.

Our seats sucked though. We were 5 rows from the top behind one of the goals (the ones the caps shot at twice. The angle was so steep that it was hard to see the goal, especially when everyone stood up. Oh well, I guess that's to be expected when you only pay $30 a ticket.

And Mike Green on the Caps is underrated around the league. The guy can play.
        I don't think he is very underrated. There was a lot of talk from the local radio show last offseason about him being a RFA and that we should take a huge run at him because he was on the verge of elite status.

Playing in Ovechkin's shadow will do that to people though.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Did you wear your Ovekchin uni?

Comment

Working...
          X