PDA

View Full Version : Ill say it again, Id rather have Edwards than

X-Era
02-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Jay Cutler.

Im also glad were not in the Jets shoes right now.

Ill take my chances with Trent next year.

Mitchell55
02-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Trent is good, Cutler sucked today. But Cutler is still better than trent 99.9% of the time.

DraftBoy
02-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Ill take Cutler, but neither blow me away in the potential department.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Cutler will be better when its all said and done

streetkings01
02-08-2009, 08:41 PM
I'd like to see Cutler this season minus Shannahan.

EricStratton
02-08-2009, 09:45 PM
I think Cutler is as good as he's going to be. He strikes be as a Q who get's by on ability and not brains and his ability will never get better then it is now.

DANMAN
02-08-2009, 11:04 PM
I am not completely sold on Cutler.

I don't like his occasionally brat like attitude, his leadership has not impressed me yet and I worry about how his diabetes will effect him thru his career.

We will see how he does without Shanahan this year.

He has been in the league 1 year longer then Trent and he is farther along in his development accordingly.

His going to the Pro bowl does not overly impress me, his team faded at the end of the year and his Pro Bowl worthy (?) performances did not change that.

We beat them in Denver as you may recall.

I am not completely sold on Trent either, but am cautiously optomistic.

I worry about Trent's durability, but not his attitude or his leadership. In those 2 areas I like Trent over Jay.

Trent can develop, hopefully, into a very good QB and I think (hope) he will.
I believe he has the smarts and raw talent to do it, if he can stay healthy and our coaching staff does not ruin him.

The team follows and has faith in Trent.
He is the leader of this young team and as his leadership skills and on the feild experience grow so will the teams success.
At least we hope so. JP never really had that and I am not sure if Cutler does either.

Trent lead his team to a win against Cutler and the Broncos in Denver.
Straight up Trent is 1-0 against Jay, and that was with Jay having a much better Coach, home field advantage, a top ranked offense, and a playoff spot on the line for Denver (Buffalo had already been eliminated from the playoffs).

Right now I would not trade Trent for Jay even if I could.

But this year will be big towards seeing how both of them will ultimately turn out. Will Jay fade without Shanahan, can Trent improve with Jauron?

We will see.

trapezeus
02-08-2009, 11:12 PM
last thing i would worry about is his diabetes. the medical breakthroughs on type 1 diabetes over the last 10-15 years is huge. and as a top prized athlete, he's getting the best nutrition and medical care. he'll be fine.

DANMAN
02-08-2009, 11:40 PM
last thing i would worry about is his diabetes. the medical breakthroughs on type 1 diabetes over the last 10-15 years is huge. and as a top prized athlete, he's getting the best nutrition and medical care. he'll be fine.

His diabetes is the last thing about him I worry about.

That is why I listed it last in the the list of things I worry about in Jay Cutler.

All you say about Diabetes medical advances are true, but it is still a serious condition that has no cure.
It can affect, slow down, the bodies ability to heal from injury.

I am sure he will get good medical care, but I wonder to what degree it may potentially affect his career. I hope he will be fine.

tat2dmike77
02-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Edwards isn't all that either.

Go look at his numbers the last two seasons and they will tell you a story of a mediocre QB who for some reason is getting a pass from the fans for the way he collapses after NOV 1. 11 TD's to 10 INT's doesn't cut it nor does his 18 TD to 18 INT for his career. Go look at his game logs he looks good against teams that suck and in sept and oct and he flat out sucks in nov and dec and against team who don't pick in the top 10 of the draft.

jamze132
02-09-2009, 04:51 AM
I miss Jim Kelly.

lukabrossi
02-09-2009, 06:05 AM
Edwards will never be anything more than a second-stringer.......but in Buffalo, he's the q.b. of the future?.....all is not right with the world, my friends.
And Cutler fell out of favour with me, with his "he's a better fundamental q.b. than John Elway".......what a pompous ass.

ddaryl
02-09-2009, 10:04 AM
... and I worry about how his diabetes will effect him thru his career.

absolutly nothing to worry about here. He just has to be aware of his diet before games and keep an eye on his sugar levels.. Diabetes can be n easily managed, especially with a professional athlete who is doing the one thing that helps diabetics the most... exercise

ddaryl
02-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Go look at his numbers the last two seasons and they will tell you a story of a mediocre QB who for some reason is getting a pass from the fans for the way he collapses after NOV 1. 11 TD's to 10 INT's doesn't cut it nor does his 18 TD to 18 INT for his career. Go look at his game logs he looks good against teams that suck and in sept and oct and he flat out sucks in nov and dec and against team who don't pick in the top 10 of the draft.

you tell me the names of the following QB's. the following numbers are all QB's in their 2nd year as a starter stats

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead align=right><TD>....G</TD><TD>CMP</TD><TD>ATT</TD><TD>PCT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>LNG</TD><TD>INT</TD><TD>RAT</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>1.) 16</TD><TD>331</TD><TD>533</TD><TD>62.1</TD><TD>4135</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>90.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>2.) 16</TD><TD>294</TD><TD>557</TD><TD>52.8</TD><TD>3762</TD><TD>6.8</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>75.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>3.) 16</TD><TD>320</TD><TD>526</TD><TD>60.8</TD><TD>3284</TD><TD>6.2</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>76.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>4.) 16</TD><TD>277</TD><TD>460</TD><TD>60.2</TD><TD>3152</TD><TD>6.9</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>82.4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>5.) 14</TD><TD>245</TD><TD>374</TD><TD>65.5</TD><TD>2699</TD><TD>7.2</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>85.4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

all compare well... and all say to me that Trent can do very well as an NFL QB if we improve the talent around him a little more

Philagape
02-09-2009, 10:31 AM
I watched a lot of Cutler over the season on Sunday Ticket (he was my fantasy QB on several teams).
He's got a golden arm, both power and accuracy. "Laser, rocket arm," as Manning put it in one of his commercials.
He's a scrambler and good at improvising on his feet.
He's a good leader. He's got a refreshing, politically incorrect attitude. He's brash.
Unfortunately, with that comes a recklessness on the field. He forces throws and tries too hard to make things happen. He can be quite the bonehead at times -- as were Kelly and Favre.
Cutler is what JP could be if JP were smarter and a better leader.
But right now, his positives outweigh his negatives. On a team that had no defense and which lost its first FIVE running backs, he had to carry the team on its back, and it lived or died with a QB who's still growing.
I believe Cutler can improve on his decisions, and that would make him a perennial Pro Bowler, a true star. He's got a current star and a future star at WR. He's gotten better every year.
I'd take him over Edwards, although each can be good in his own style.

And as far as coaching, his new coach has run the Pats' offense for the past four years, so if anything the change could help him.

Pinkerton Security
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Edwards will never be anything more than a second-stringer.......but in Buffalo, he's the q.b. of the future?.....all is not right with the world, my friends.
And Cutler fell out of favour with me, with his "he's a better fundamental q.b. than John Elway".......what a pompous ass.
you dont know that at all about Edwards. No one does.

i agree about Cutler though. i dont like him at all, seems like a *****.

BTW if you're going to put a quote in your sig, make sure its right..."you can trouble me for a warm glass" is the correct beginning...

lukabrossi
02-09-2009, 10:42 AM
you dont know that at all about Edwards. No one does.

i agree about Cutler though. i dont like him at all, seems like a *****.

BTW if you're going to put a quote in your sig, make sure its right..."you can trouble me for a warm glass" is the correct beginning...

BTW........"how about a hot cup of shut the hell up" is from a wall poster that came out longgggggggggggggggggggg before Happy Gilmore. Thanks for the concern though.

Pinkerton Security
02-09-2009, 10:44 AM
BTW........"how about a hot cup of shut the hell up" is from a wall poster that came out longgggggggggggggggggggg before Happy Gilmore. Thanks for the concern though.

ok. was this "wall poster" on your wall?

trapezeus
02-09-2009, 10:46 AM
His diabetes is the last thing about him I worry about.

That is why I listed it last in the the list of things I worry about in Jay Cutler.

All you say about Diabetes medical advances are true, but it is still a serious condition that has no cure.
It can affect, slow down, the bodies ability to heal from injury.

I am sure he will get good medical care, but I wonder to what degree it may potentially affect his career. I hope he will be fine.

My wife is a type 1 diabetic. That's why i responded to that issue first, i suppose.

with the insulin pump, more sugar free foods, nutrion and exercise, life expectancy is suppose to be very similar to someone without type 1.

True, she doesn't play competitive tackle football, but she doesn't seem injury prone and is very active. So i'm not sure if there are any real health consequences.

For cutler, i'd assume he just needs more monitoring in the game to make sure blood sugars are regulated.

And through all this, i actually gained a lot of respect for the guy. To have him play 2 years ago as an undiagnosed diabetic, is insane. That's much harder than just playing through an injury. When your sugars are really high, you are lethargic and don't want to do anything and really naseus. Yet he played and played fairly well.

As for strict football, if cutler had a defense that could make the 20+ points they put up stand, then he'd probably be a probowl/playoff QB competing for a superbowl.

bflobarry
02-09-2009, 10:57 AM
These alleged "fans" who are sooo eager to trash Edwards, I just don't get it. This kid has played about 20-25 games TOTAL, in his pro career. And 4 or 5 of those have been in blizzards and/or 40-50MPH winds. He has for sure had some bad games: Cleveland, etc...I believe that the concussion he got from Adrian Wilson MAY have contributed to this poor play. He also has had some very good games (i.e. Denver), and has already led 5 or 6 4th qtr comeback wins in his very young career. Additionally, he is hard working, humble, intelligent guy, w/ above average pocket presence and throws a very accurate ball. Can we PLEASE give him time to mature a little? Starting QB's don't grow on trees, and I believe that we may have a good one. To each his/her own, but I like Trent and his up-side...

lukabrossi
02-09-2009, 10:58 AM
ok. was this "wall poster" on your wall?

Yes.....it had a picture of a soldier and he was smiling and waving a cup. It was done in the old style of wall art from the 40's, when the war effort was making a campaign for funds.

Anything else?

Kenny
02-09-2009, 02:28 PM
I'd rather have Cutler right now. While it's true that Edwards hasnt played nearly as many games as Cutler has, -TE hasnt showed jack **** yet either.
Im not going to say he's sucks, but he only has one more season to prove himself.

You guys who say you'd rather have Edwards based on 'potential' are probably the same guys who would trade a Pro-Bowl LT for an unproven rookie.

dasaybz
02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Fact ... if Cutler was our QB this year, we would have made the playoffs.

ddaryl
02-09-2009, 03:25 PM

fact if Jason Peters doens't hold out like the douche that he is and makes traning camp we make the playoffs

fact if Josh Reed and Trent stay healthy the entire season we make the playoffs

fact if Schobel, Crowell, Digi do not end up on IR this year we make the playoffs

I can play that game too... I serioulsy doubt Cutler would have made the difference for the Bills this season

X-Era
02-09-2009, 04:43 PM

Fact... you have no facts.

PECKERWOOD
02-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Jay Cutler.

I respectfully disagree.

Cutler is durable and has a cannon for an arm. Look at the points that Denver put up last year, then look at the points that Buffalo put up. Cutler can thread the needle inbetween 2-3 defenders at times, Edwards can't do that in his dreams. Cutler's problem is that he gets too confident in his arm at times.

X-Era
02-09-2009, 08:08 PM
I respectfully disagree.

Cutler is durable and has a cannon for an arm. Look at the points that Denver put up last year, then look at the points that Buffalo put up. Cutler can thread the needle inbetween 2-3 defenders at times, Edwards can't do that in his dreams. Cutler's problem is that he gets too confident in his arm at times.
Jay Cutler, having done jack squat in his career, not only compared himself to a Hall Of Fame QB in Elway, but claimed hes better... Sorry, I have no use for egos like that on this team. Thats exactly the type of player that would destroy this young team.

tat2dmike77
02-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Jay Cutler, having done jack squat in his career, not only compared himself to a Hall Of Fame QB in Elway, but claimed hes better... Sorry, I have no use for egos like that on this team. Thats exactly the type of player that would destroy this young team.

So what do you a group of players who think they are average? I'm sure this team is full ego maniacs may i remind of Ko Simpson saying he is worth millions? Just because we don't hear about doesn't mean it's not happening.

Well we're stuck with Edwards either way. So here is to anther two or three years of nothing.

Whats funny about stats is that no matter what they can be twisted in any way. I say Edwards losses games in Nov and Dec and people say well so and so were hurt and the weather was bad. I say well edwards only had 11 td's this year. Well so and so was hurt and so was edwards and he needs more talent.

I will say it again. If he is such a great QB he will make plays. He will not rely on others to make the plays for him. I don't understand this man love with edwards or losman over the past few years.

tat2dmike77
02-09-2009, 10:20 PM
fact if Jason Peters doens't hold out like the douche that he is and makes traning camp we make the playoffs

fact if Josh Reed and Trent stay healthy the entire season we make the playoffs

fact if Schobel, Crowell, Digi do not end up on IR this year we make the playoffs

I can play that game too... I serioulsy doubt Cutler would have made the difference for the Bills this season

Fact your assuming all of your facts

Kenny
02-09-2009, 10:23 PM

Well, his career is really only 1 more season than Trent Edwards. And I dont think he actually said he was a better QB, -just that he had a stronger arm (which is obviously B.S.).
While the guy has an ego, -I like it. I like his attitude. You need to have that thinking when you're the QB.
Can you imagine what type of QB Kelly would have been without his attitude?

One thing I really want to see from Edwards coming into this 3rd year is some moxy. Someone with a bit of an attitude. Someone who's willing to put the game on his shoulders and carry the team when needed.

X-Era
02-10-2009, 06:02 AM
So what do you a group of players who think they are average? I'm sure this team is full ego maniacs may i remind of Ko Simpson saying he is worth millions? Just because we don't hear about doesn't mean it's not happening.

Well we're stuck with Edwards either way. So here is to anther two or three years of nothing.

Whats funny about stats is that no matter what they can be twisted in any way. I say Edwards losses games in Nov and Dec and people say well so and so were hurt and the weather was bad. I say well edwards only had 11 td's this year. Well so and so was hurt and so was edwards and he needs more talent.

I will say it again. If he is such a great QB he will make plays. He will not rely on others to make the plays for him. I don't understand this man love with edwards or losman over the past few years.

Your 100% correct... if hes our guy he will make the plays and wont rely on others. I agree he isnt that yet. He still could be, he gets one more year and lets see what he does with it.

Theres plenty of great players who were humble, Montana, Rice, Reed, etc... Theres also players who cant back up there huge mouths Cutler and Leaf are examples.

lukabrossi
02-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Denvers offense last year was superb, thanks to Cutler(...the defense was **** and it was the offense that kept them in most games), but seriously besides Cutler, who else elevated the performance of that team?....he carried that franchise the whole year.
Do we honestly think Edwards could do the same thing here?....not a bloody chance in hell.
I have spoken.

Mahdi
02-10-2009, 06:49 AM
you tell me the names of the following QB's. the following numbers are all QB's in their 2nd year as a starter stats

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead align=right><TD>....G</TD><TD>CMP</TD><TD>ATT</TD><TD>PCT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>AVG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>LNG</TD><TD>INT</TD><TD>RAT</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>1.) 16</TD><TD>331</TD><TD>533</TD><TD>62.1</TD><TD>4135</TD><TD>7.8</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>90.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>2.) 16</TD><TD>294</TD><TD>557</TD><TD>52.8</TD><TD>3762</TD><TD>6.8</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>75.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>3.) 16</TD><TD>320</TD><TD>526</TD><TD>60.8</TD><TD>3284</TD><TD>6.2</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>76.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>4.) 16</TD><TD>277</TD><TD>460</TD><TD>60.2</TD><TD>3152</TD><TD>6.9</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>82.4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD>5.) 14</TD><TD>245</TD><TD>374</TD><TD>65.5</TD><TD>2699</TD><TD>7.2</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>85.4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

all compare well... and all say to me that Trent can do very well as an NFL QB if we improve the talent around him a little more
How do they compare well???

#5 is Trent. The rest of the Qbs are all above 3000 yards passing and the one with the least amount of TD passes still has 6 more than Trent.

Trent may become a good QB but the guy just doesnt have a natural ability to make plays. He does not have a strong arm and he is hesitant in the red-zone.

Cutler takes chances and makes mistakes but he is a playmaker at the QB position and has a rocket arm.

X-Era
02-10-2009, 04:48 PM
How do they compare well???

#5 is Trent. The rest of the Qbs are all above 3000 yards passing and the one with the least amount of TD passes still has 6 more than Trent.

Trent may become a good QB but the guy just doesnt have a natural ability to make plays. He does not have a strong arm and he is hesitant in the red-zone.

Cutler takes chances and makes mistakes but he is a playmaker at the QB position and has a rocket arm.

Cutler is a slightly better version of Losman... the rocket arm and attitude clinch the deal.

yordad
02-10-2009, 04:56 PM
These alleged "fans" who are sooo eager to trash Edwards, I just don't get it. This kid has played about 20-25 games TOTAL, in his pro career. And 4 or 5 of those have been in blizzards and/or 40-50MPH winds. He has for sure had some bad games: Cleveland, etc...I believe that the concussion he got from Adrian Wilson MAY have contributed to this poor play. He also has had some very good games (i.e. Denver), and has already led 5 or 6 4th qtr comeback wins in his very young career. Additionally, he is hard working, humble, intelligent guy, w/ above average pocket presence and throws a very accurate ball. Can we PLEASE give him time to mature a little? Starting QB's don't grow on trees, and I believe that we may have a good one. To each his/her own, but I like Trent and his up-side...Hey man, I can be a Edwards fan and still realize he isn't the best QB on the planet, right?

Nighthawk
02-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Cutler is a much better player then Edwards at this time. I would definitely take Cutler over Edwards.

yordad
02-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Jay Cutler.

Ill take my chances with Trent next year.You'd rather have Edwards over Cutler? On the Bills? I thought you were a Bills fan. Seriously, Cutler has shown he is on the cuff of being an elite QB. One who can make every single throw. One who can cuss out a vet WR who has a mental error. One who will demand everyone plays the best they can on every play. One who can make the entire offense better. One who's tight spirals can cut the Ralph's wind better.

Trent has shown.... well..... poise, sometimes....well, and other times not so much...so........NOT MUCH. I ain't trying to thrown TE under the bus. His "not much" is more then many have shown. I think he can be a good QB. But, I also think his chances would be better in Florida, or Cali.

He almost had me convinced last year. But, I still cannot get the friggin Browns game out of my mind.

I hope your right EE. One thing is for sure, I wouldn't want to be in the Jests shoes either.

Kenny
02-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Cutler is a slightly better version of Losman... the rocket arm and attitude clinch the deal.

wow... this is like saying Edwards is a slightly better version of a Kelly Holcomb on his deathbed.
Did you catch that game Cutler played against the Browns? He did anything and everything he wanted that night. Edwards on the other hand... I know it was only Edwards' 2nd year (and Cutler's 3rd), but if we're going to pick one right now...

Cutler is miles above of Losman. Just because Losman stinks, and we currently dont have anyone else on our roster, -I just dont get this blind love for Edwards.
The guy hasnt proven squat yet, hasnt really carried the offense, and stunk up so bad near the end of the season that the coaching staff had to make a fake injury up (groin) so that we could start Losman!

I dont doubt Edwards' potential, -but until he actually shows something (and it better be in this coming season), there is absolutely no way I'd take him over Cutler.

justasportsfan
02-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Jay Cutler.

people on welfare making fun of the middle class?

justasportsfan
02-10-2009, 07:02 PM
These alleged "fans" who are sooo eager to trash Edwards, I just don't get it. This kid has played about 20-25 games TOTAL, in his pro career. And 4 or 5 of those have been in blizzards and/or 40-50MPH winds. He has for sure had some bad games: Cleveland, etc...I believe that the concussion he got from Adrian Wilson MAY have contributed to this poor play. He also has had some very good games (i.e. Denver), and has already led 5 or 6 4th qtr comeback wins in his very young career. Additionally, he is hard working, humble, intelligent guy, w/ above average pocket presence and throws a very accurate ball. Can we PLEASE give him time to mature a little? Starting QB's don't grow on trees, and I believe that we may have a good one. To each his/her own, but I like Trent and his up-side...
so how do these guys come to the conclusion in the little time he's played, he's better than qbs thats achieved more? I remember some people talking about Trent bring the next Brady or Monatana.

psubills62
02-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Denvers offense last year was superb, thanks to Cutler(...the defense was **** and it was the offense that kept them in most games), but seriously besides Cutler, who else elevated the performance of that team?....he carried that franchise the whole year.
Do we honestly think Edwards could do the same thing here?....not a bloody chance in hell.
I have spoken.

Maybe not as much as Cutler did...but do you so quickly forget that Edwards pretty much won us 4 games by himself early in the year?

I'm not saying Edwards is as good as Cutler is, but Cutler reminds me of Brees - they rack up huge numbers because they 1) don't have a running game, and 2) have sucky defenses so they have to play from behind.

Cutler also has better receivers, imo. I'd much rather have Marshall, Royal, Stokley, and Scheffler than Evans, Reed, Royal and whoever our 3rd guy is...Parrish or Johnson or whoever.

HHURRICANE
02-11-2009, 04:34 PM

I'm neither ready to annoit or destroy Edwards.

However, he's looked better than any QB we've had since Kelly. I think it's pretty ignorant to call him a second stringer at this point in his career.

All I know is he has won more games than he has lost and he still has a tremendous amount of upside.

Mahdi
02-12-2009, 06:50 AM
So you're telling me that slightly better than Losman = Pro Bowl??

Mr. Pink
02-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Cutler >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edwards

It really isn't even close.

Cutler was the player who took a Denver team on his back and lead them to 8-8.

What do you think Denver ends up with Edwards as the QB? 5-11?

Denver was all pass nothing else last year.