X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

2010 Pro Bowl

I hear this is going to be played the week before the Super Bowl and it will be in Miami. Is that correct?
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Re: 2010 Pro Bowl

yes

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

I dont know that its official yet, I think its a proposal for the owners to vote on at their next meeting. But that's what Goodell wants by all accounts.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Patti120
        • Aug 2004

Seems weird though! What about the players who are going to the superbowl? I'm assuming they would all skip and then the alternates would play in their place I guess. Seems kind of unfair to those players though. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Patti120
          Seems weird though! What about the players who are going to the superbowl? I'm assuming they would all skip and then the alternates would play in their place I guess. Seems kind of unfair to those players though. Just my 2 cents.
          plus the players have said they want it to stay in Hawaii, as would I.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Getting rid of the useless, embarrassing Pro Bowl game would solve the problem. There's not defense, no real hitting, no intensity and no integrity. What a waste!
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
            X