• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lukabrossi
    Senior Zoner
    • Dec 2008

if all goes horribly wrong....

If this up-coming season should start off on a losing record, should Jauron just throw in the towel, pack it in and head outta town?
    How much time should he have, to give Buffalo a winning season?....i mean, obviously the fans have absolutely NO say in the matter and are treated like insolent paupers in this co-called "Ralph Puppet Regime", but do we still have the right to call for Jaurons head, if all goes horribly wrong?....(which it will, by the way).
    Talk amongst yourselves.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: if all goes horribly wrong....

If they start off horrible I'm pretty sure he'll get the boot, just like 3 coaches did last year.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

Why in the world would Jauron just pack it in, skip town and violate his contract. If he is fired he gets paid. If he quits RW does not have to pay him. Makes no sense.

Comment

• lukabrossi
        Senior Zoner
        • Dec 2008

makes no sense?....how long would you stay at a place where you weren't welcome, everybody hated you and you could show no sign of productivity, my friend?......he could leave from a sense of pride.
        ....did you not think about any of this before the, "makes no sense" comment?

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

Great. Another doom n gloom psychic.

Comment

• lukabrossi
            Senior Zoner
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by madness
            Great. Another doom n gloom psychic.
            doom and gloom is what i'm here for, my friend.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by lukabrossi
              makes no sense?....how long would you stay at a place where you weren't welcome, everybody hated you and you could show no sign of productivity, my friend?......he could leave from a sense of pride.
              ....did you not think about any of this before the, "makes no sense" comment?
              i dont even know his specific salary, but quitting would be literally walking away from a couple million dollars. if you tell me you'd do that, you're a liar.

Comment

• lukabrossi
                Senior Zoner
                • Dec 2008

alright, i'm a liar......i've walked away from many, many things.....life, women, jobs....can't say that i've walked away from "millions", but can't say that i wouldn't either.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

First, it WILL go horribly wrong because Jauron is still the coach and we still have the same morons in the FO who can't find talent.

Second, it really doesn't matter. When the team goes south early, they'll either lose with Jauron or lose with whoever the "interim" guy is. So, Jauron won't get canned because it's cheaper for Ralph that way.

Jauron's the guy for at least one more full season. I don't like it either, but that's the way it is.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                    • Apr 2005

Im still trying to figure out why Mangini got fired yet we extended Juron.....

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                      The Jets want to win. The Bills want a profitable business, and they don't realize wins would go a long way toward that.

Appearently the Bills have number crunches who determined the cost of winning is higher then the profit from it.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

This seriously irritates me. Several teams that were already BETTER than us- Jets, Tampa Bay, Denver, I think I'm forgetting one- immediately changed coaches and tried to improve as soon as the season ended. Will it work? Well, we won't know for almost another year. But the point is that those teams weren't satisfied with mediocrity and immediately tried to do something about it.

The Bills just made excuses and will likely end up with similar results to last season. It's really discouraging.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                          If they start off horrible I'm pretty sure he'll get the boot, just like 3 coaches did last year.
                          Jaruon was supposed to get the boot if the Bills didn't win 10 games this season. Oh wait 7-9 is a winning season to Jaruon

I'm trying to figure out why Jim Fassell is coaching in the UFL and not in Buffalo?

Comment

• lukabrossi
                            Senior Zoner
                            • Dec 2008

I have a serious problem supporting this team if Jauron is still around for any length of time.

Comment

Working...
                            X