PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Theres a good amount to discuss in this article

X-Era
02-13-2009, 06:35 AM
I'm off to work soon but Ill post the link (if you havent already seen it) ad respond when I get home.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/where-targeting-free-agents-starts/35f2a5ec-be83-4470-9a3e-e6ba24ece2dc

I was interested to see the Bills mention adjusting their board for free agents based on the franchise tender... later they mention getting one elite player or several good players as a viable option... leads me to believe they do consider the option of adding a stud.

I still dont think they will go that route, but its encouraging to know its not completely off the table.

ddaryl
02-13-2009, 08:16 AM
I think they will bring in a top FA .. even though the article really made no reference to doing so.

Bottom line is that after last years collapse, after keeping Jauron despite fan outcry, after giving up 1 home game for the next 4 years to Toronto, the FACT that Ralph himself said the entire reason for playing games in Toronto was to help the Bills stay competitive with the big market teams, and Ralph himself told fans we have a talent issue.......... we have to make a splash in FA this year....

now the question is do they scrap cash to crap and make this team better and get us all wet and excited for the season

Jan Reimers
02-13-2009, 08:55 AM
The article makes it sound like we actually know what we're doing.

jamze132
02-13-2009, 10:18 AM
So was that the same process that landed us Trey Teague? Bennia Anderson, and Jason Whittle? Was Jason Whittle really our #1 target when FA began? :rofl:

I hope they are getting their act together.

ParanoidAndroid
02-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Wow! That was a lot of information! Let me summarize so that we can discuss this point by point. First of all, you have the pro player scouts out previewing the opp.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........