PDA

View Full Version : Will Marshawn miss preseason games?

VeggieMan14
02-16-2009, 08:04 PM
Will the suspension count toward preseason or regular season cuz i could care less about preseason

OpIv37
02-16-2009, 08:13 PM
I have two words for anyone who thinks preseason isn't important: Jason Peters. Being out of football shape really hurt him.

If the NFL levels a suspension against Lynch, it won't be for preseason games. However, I can't remember if there's a rule forbidding players from participating in team activities when they are suspended. If that's the case, then Lynch would miss all of preseason as well as the start of the regular season. And that would hurt- BAD.

Does anyone know how that works?

jimbohastle51
02-16-2009, 08:25 PM
even if it does he wouldnt really play in a preseason game till the last one or second to last one but at most probably gets 5 carries total between the 2.

VeggieMan14
02-16-2009, 08:40 PM
I have two words for anyone who thinks preseason isn't important: Jason Peters. Being out of football shape really hurt him.

If the NFL levels a suspension against Lynch, it won't be for preseason games. However, I can't remember if there's a rule forbidding players from participating in team activities when they are suspended. If that's the case, then Lynch would miss all of preseason as well as the start of the regular season. And that would hurt- BAD.

Does anyone know how that works?im not saying it doesnt matter but i think you will agree that i would rather him miss preseason games then regular season games

LtFinFan66
02-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Will the suspension count toward preseason or regular season cuz i could care less about preseasonregular season