• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

My input on the Marshawn arrest

I hate how sport center blows everything out of proportion. Marshawn is a pro football player and in this generation what player doesn't carry a gun? He probably didn't have a license for it and I have no idea why he was pulled over anyways, it's already just getting annoying as ****. Whoever thinks we should trade or cut him, your drunk.
    BILLIEVE
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: My input on the Marshawn arrest

send him to jail for a minute.. that will give his ghetto thug turd ass a nice wake up call.

he is as dumb as a ****ing bag of dog ****.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Sad thing is he doesn't deserve to be well off in life. These athletes make me sick.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Here's my take on the Marshawn situation:

It pisses me off that our only player who isn't a worthless piece of **** on the field is a worthless piece of **** off the field.

Two strikes. If he pulls one more dumbass ghetto thug stunt, trade him or cut him- just get him the **** off the team.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

I love the sanctimonious tough-talk from guys who would s#!t their pants if they were ever in a neighborhood as tough as the one Marshawn grew up in. The burbs don't exactly give you a picture of reality, and I know because I grew up in them.

So, he's a POS because he didn't know he hit a girl (and all the evidence corroborated that) and the it appears that the cops racially profiled him, illegally searched a car he was in and found a loaded unlicensed gun that hadn't been used for any illegal activity? Okay.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

so what? He grew up there. He is now a professional football player and it's time for him to grow the **** up

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

yeah.. lynch is an idiot and a piece of **** for "not knowing" he hit a chick with his car in the middle of the night hard enough to break his mirror.. and he is a ****ing idiot for being in a car with a loaded gun..

yes.. he is a ****ing moron.. and the league will punish him if they see fit..

in the mean time.. he is just ****ing the team that drafted him in the first round and could really use him on the field.

and as far as ****ting my pants in the neighborhood he grew up in.. here is a news flash.. he is a millionaire.. he doesnt HAVE TO BE THERE anymore. maybe he just needed to swing by the jewelry shop that sold him his grills though to get a diamond replaced or something.. im sure there was a valid reason for putting himself in harms way.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
                I love the sanctimonious tough-talk from guys who would s#!t their pants if they were ever in a neighborhood as tough as the one Marshawn grew up in. The burbs don't exactly give you a picture of reality, and I know because I grew up in them.

So, he's a POS because he didn't know he hit a girl (and all the evidence corroborated that) and the it appears that the cops racially profiled him, illegally searched a car he was in and found a loaded unlicensed gun that hadn't been used for any illegal activity? Okay.
                Are you ****ing serious?

First, Lynch should be smarter than to go into a neighborhood like that.

Second, if he has to go because his family is there or something, he should hire LEGAL protection or get a LEGAL firearm. Being in the ghetto isn't automatically an excuse for breaking the law.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal

dumbest post ever

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

Sean Taylor "grew the F up." Look where it got him. And it's not like he was even carrying the gun.

As for hitting the girl, again all the evidence pointed to him not knowing he hit her. Everyone was happy to agree to a traffic ticket. Case closed.

And this isn't even as bad as Hardy's alleged gun incident last year. The gun was in a locked trunk. What harm does it do there?

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                      • Mar 2005

what does Sean Taylor have to do with this??

Nothing

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

ROFL... you are comparing sean taylor's death to this??

taylor was robbed in his house.. lynch flew across the country to the ****ing ghetto and rolled in a benz with a loaded gun..

he is a ****ing moron..

as far as him running over the fat chick and breaking his mirror but not knowing..

well..

fool me once.. shame on you.. fool me twice.. shame on me.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                          • Mar 2005

I know in my car it's pretty easy to access the trunk from the back seat

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

Maybe Marshawn was going back home to shoot the ugly tree that he fell out of and hit every branch

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

i still cant believe you just mentioned sean taylor.. wow.. maybe lynch's lawyer will use that in his case..

what an absolutely terrible comparison. but it was funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X