Will Lynch fail to learn from his mistakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lynch fail to learn from his mistakes?

Difficult not to agree with this assessment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...m-his-mistakes?
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Will Lynch fail to learn from his mistakes?

he already failed to learn from his last mistake.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

If this were a player on anther team most of this board would have him convicted already. But because he is marshawn i want spend my money on gold teeth lynch then it's ok.

I am going to wait till all the facts come out before i form my opinion but his stock with me is falling fast.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

I'm sorry, but this guy is one stupid human being.

Comment

• im4bflo
          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
          • Sep 2003

He's young, and rich.
          At his age, who didn't get in trouble?
          He's only guilty of not spending that money so he won't get caught.
          #1 RULE of any party'er, don't get caught!
          The dumbass got caught doing some dumb things, but he's not gangbanging,
          he's not robbing places, he's not killing anybody.
          He's only human, and got caught doing young dumb things.
          Say your sorry, pay the fine, hopefully learn something, life goes on.
          If you didn't skrewup more than once when you were young and dumb and
          full of ***, then you weren't livin'!
          Come on back BEAST, you're still welcome on my team, but quit getting caught!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by im4bflo
            He's young, and rich.
            Driving a Mercedes around the ghetto with a loaded gun and 3 homies in the car isn't gangbanging? coulda fooled me.

Yes, we all got in trouble when we were young. But "getting in trouble" for us meant skipping class in college, getting drunk and falling down, getting a speeding ticket, maybe getting in a fight, etc.

"Getting in trouble" for Lynch is running people over and illegal firearms. It's difficult to chalk that up to typical early 20's immaturity.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• tat2dmike77
              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
              • Dec 2005

[quote=im4bflo]
              quote]

See that is an excuse. Just like with Phelps and everyone else. You know what the difference is between me and lynch. He agreed to sell his youth for millions upon millions of dollars. Is it fair? No it's not. But when he and all these other athletes sign thier contracts or endorsement deals they sign away the small things that we get to enjoy. These guys represent a corporation and like it or not they have a image to live up to. Do you think you can have two run ins with the law and still keep your job? I get it he is young and wants to have fun. I have no problem with him throwing a house party and having fun at home or even having a body guard. Look at the whole Leinart thing this past summer. So what he was at home with some hot chicks having a party and possiblly other things. But atleast he was at home and not out getting in trouble. Age is not an excuse when you make as much money as these pro athletes do.

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                Driving a Mercedes around the ghetto with a loaded gun and 3 homies in the car isn't gangbanging? coulda fooled me.

Yes, we all got in trouble when we were young. But "getting in trouble" for us meant skipping class in college, getting drunk and falling down, getting a speeding ticket, maybe getting in a fight, etc.

"Getting in trouble" for Lynch is running people over and illegal firearms. It's difficult to chalk that up to typical early 20's immaturity.
                In a car, (ghetto?) with his friends, gun in the trunk, illegal only because it was loaded. Damn you can stretch a story.
                And if that's what you call trouble, in your second paragraph, you were a nerd.
                He didn't (your words= "run people over") and we havn't heard the truth on the gun yet, but gun in a trunk isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.

Comment

• im4bflo
                  the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                  • Sep 2003

[QUOTE=tat2dmike77]
                  quote]

See that is an excuse. Just like with Phelps and everyone else. You know what the difference is between me and lynch. He agreed to sell his youth for millions upon millions of dollars. Is it fair? No it's not. But when he and all these other athletes sign thier contracts or endorsement deals they sign away the small things that we get to enjoy. These guys represent a corporation and like it or not they have a image to live up to. Do you think you can have two run ins with the law and still keep your job? I get it he is young and wants to have fun. I have no problem with him throwing a house party and having fun at home or even having a body guard. Look at the whole Leinart thing this past summer. So what he was at home with some hot chicks having a party and possiblly other things. But atleast he was at home and not out getting in trouble. Age is not an excuse when you make as much money as these pro athletes do.
                  whatever

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                    • Apr 2005

He's young, and rich.
                    If someone paid me millions to play the sport I love, and all i have to do is stay out of trouble, there wouldnt be much of a decision. Somebody needs to slap him in the face and remind him how his life changed the moment he signed a contract and he cant act like a dumb s*@& anymore with the same old idiots. time to grow up. This isnt young behavior its criminal behavior.

Comment

• im4bflo
                      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                      If someone paid me millions to play the sport I love, and all i have to do is stay out of trouble, there wouldnt be much of a decision. Somebody needs to slap him in the face and remind him how his life changed the moment he signed a contract and he cant act like a dumb s*@& anymore with the same old idiots. time to grow up. This isnt young behavior its criminal behavior.
                      I'm not saying he wasn't dumb, but he's doing normal dumb things for his age group, and some people are trying to make him out as a 'running over people illegal gun toting crazy man that should be in jail', and that's not right.

Comment

• bigbry
                        • Aug 2002

I'm not saying he wasn't dumb, but he's doing normal dumb things for his age group, and some people are trying to make him out as a 'running over people illegal gun toting crazy man that should be in jail', and that's not right.

And now add marijuana charges.
                        Suspension coming. Millions lost. Fans upset.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

I hear you, and I also agree somewhat. I know at the bottom of it all Marshawn is a nice guy who doesnt mean to mess up. But he represents a mutli-million dollar organization and a city. At a business level this behavior is just not acceptable.

Comment

• feldspar
                            • Mar 2007

He's young, and rich.
                            There is a lot of truth to what you say here.

I've seen my fair share of trouble when I was his age and don't really blame him at all on that level.

I sure didn't have the responsibility he has now either when I was his age. The affects of his getting caught are MUCH more harsh than the consequences of my getting caught. I wan't high profile and operate within the F'd up microscope of the NFL and their crazy fans. I didn't have millions of dollars at stake. NFL players aren't normal citizens.

I don't blame him for being human or trying to have fun like a kid should...and he is a kid, really. 22? kid. I don't agree with the gun in the trunk, but smoking weed is definitely not worse than drinking. I should know as I've done both.

But this stuff is going to cost him, and it's going to cost us. You don't let someone that you hand 7 figures off the hook that easily, especially when a bunch of hard-asses are behind the curtain. He's playing hardball here.

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kernowboy
                              Difficult not to agree with this assessment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...m-his-mistakes?
                              So a guy who has a loaded gun in the trunk is the same as a double murderer?

Absolutely insane

This is a version of the Lynch mob that I never thought I would see

Comment

Working...
                              X