PDA

View Full Version : Billszone re-sign Trapezeus

trapezeus
02-18-2009, 04:11 PM
per V-text

The Billszone announced today that they resigned Trapezeus to an undisclosed contract, reportedly in the 30 year area. Trapezeus is now signed exclusively to billszone.com until the 2039 season.

While people close to Billszone and Trapezeus acknowledged that Trapezeus' presense to billszone is neither stellar nor hurtful, his contribution to the Twilight Zone makes him a key member to the site. This is why Billszone.com tendered a ridiculous offer that ganggreen and fin zone would never have even thought of. Meanwhile it was rumored that Trapezeus knew that he would never be on another NFL site.

Meanwhile billszone has not a signed allstars like Northernbillfan, Mikey82, Shelby, and other key mods/admins to any long term contracts. Though their daily work is greatly appreciated and key to the success of the site, Billszone management stands firm that they have to do what is right for the long term health of Billszone.com. Fans of the zone are clamoring to trade any one of the stars for toothbrushes and a handful of draft picks.

LtFinFan66
02-18-2009, 04:13 PM
dammit

kidding

trapezeus
02-18-2009, 04:15 PM
i put this up there because this is about as exciting as seeing the jenkins and digi signings are in the Bills fan world.

X-Era
02-18-2009, 04:15 PM
per V-text

The Billszone announced today that they resigned Trapezeus to an undisclosed contract, reportedly in the 30 year area. Trapezeus is now signed exclusively to billszone.com until the 2039 season.

While people close to Billszone and Trapezeus acknowledged that Trapezeus' presense to billszone is neither stellar nor hurtful, his contribution to the Twilight Zone makes him a key member to the site. This is why Billszone.com tendered a ridiculous offer that ganggreen and fin zone would never have even thought of. Meanwhile it was rumored that Trapezeus knew that he would never be on another NFL site.

Meanwhile billszone has not a signed allstars like Northernbillfan, Mikey82, Shelby, and other key mods/admins to any long term contracts. Though their daily work is greatly appreciated and key to the success of the site, Billszone management stands firm that they have to do what is right for the long term health of Billszone.com. Fans of the zone are clamoring to trade any one of the stars for toothbrushes and a handful of draft picks.

Thats cool, I was also re-signed as a very competent backup.

Night Train
02-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Camp Fodder

X-Era
02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Camp FodderYes, I probably am... but the BillsZone wants to build a team and wants to do it cheap.

I can almost hold my own if someone cant type, almost.

BlackMetalNinja
02-18-2009, 04:28 PM
I think I'm going to test the free agent market at the end of the month!

northernbillfan
02-18-2009, 04:34 PM
This news was supposed to be kept quiet as we were under the impression that Trap was entertaining several offers from rival sites such as TBD and BBI. When we presented him the offer sheet, he was flabbergasted and didn't know we were starting a bidding war.

The Zone feels it was important to lock Shenoy into a long term contract at this point as his future with the Zone was imperative in our new direction. He will (be) anchor(ed to) the news room until such time as we see fit to release him.

Some of the contractual stuff we can talk about is the unlimited post clause. Trap will not be subject to the 10 posts per day limit clause as other writers are subjected to. The annual salary of 1,000,000 ZBs is well within our cap range. Clump is working on the implications of the cap hit due to future growth of Trap's contract. Access to unlimited space on our server is also a perk Trap will enjoy. Trap will continue to cover all travel costs associated with bringing you the best damn reports this site can offer. The injury opt out clause still exists in so much that if Trap is injured and unable to live up to his end of the agreement, the Zone can walk away from this contract. Should his injury be sustained from any drunk Zoners falling on him at a game or tailgate, the Zone holds no responsibility nor is liable in way for future lost earnings.

Other terms such as bonuses and such that do not impact the cap will not be released as the Zone is trying to wrap up talks with bmn, shelby and Mikey.

This is a move forward day at the Zone and I welcome Trap to the team.

northernbillfan
02-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Yes, I probably am... but the BillsZone wants to build a team and wants to do it cheap.

I can almost hold my own if someone cant type, almost.After further review of this post, we need someone who can insert apostrophes at the appropriate spot. You have some work to do in camp.

X-Era
02-18-2009, 04:41 PM
After further review of this post, we need someone who can insert apostrophes at the appropriate spot. You have some work to do in camp.

But I put up huge numbers at the writers combine. Are you saying I'm a bust? Damn scouts, that's why I went undrafted.

:D:

northernbillfan
02-18-2009, 04:46 PM
But I put up huge numbers at the writers combine. Are you saying I'm a bust? Damn scouts, that's why I went undrafted.

:D:True you did have a good combine however your thousand words on the dynamics of the shape of the football were better than anyone's, but it lacked substance and was full of redundancies.

Your "quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs" time was a little short as well.

You can still work out those faults in camp.

PECKERWOOD
02-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Aww, thanks for deleting my cocaine/pacman/titty bar post.

BillsWin
02-18-2009, 05:05 PM
per V-text

You're a hooker. But, I love you. :poop:

DraftBoy
02-18-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm totally holding out now for pay raise and increased incentives. I'd say I'd want access to the admin wash room but since Doc has been there that idea is obviously ruined.

X-Era
02-18-2009, 05:15 PM
I'm totally holding out now for pay raise and increased incentives. I'd say I'd want access to the admin wash room but since Doc has been there that idea is obviously ruined.

Whys it all about you... you have no team unity

:D:

Mitchell55
02-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Why?

BlackMetalNinja
02-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Why?Because we didn't want to waste a thread saying that you were being put on waivers?

trapezeus
02-18-2009, 06:18 PM
truth be known, Trapezeus got a $20MM signing bonus and a guaranteed increase regardless of the site's performance. but due to backlash to high paying contracts, Trap has turned down the egregiously high salary to show solidarity with the little people. However, the Billszone all expenses junket to vegas will go on as scheduled. Word has it Trap will take the Zone private jet to the Palm and his bags will be on a different private jet as the board rules prevent Trap from traveling with his luggage.

Mitchell55
02-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Because we didn't want to waste a thread saying that you were being put on waivers?

I was joking, like why did we sign him. Man, I get hounded every post I make.

BlackMetalNinja
02-18-2009, 06:23 PM
I was joking, like why did we sign him. Man, I get hounded every post I make.I know, that's why I felt the need... I couldn't let you down by just letting it slide.

hydro
02-18-2009, 06:33 PM
I was joking, like why did we sign him. Man, I get hounded every post I make.

And showing it bothers you really helps too :up:

casdhf
02-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Mitchell59, please change your name to 100%pointless ... thanks!

Michael82
02-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Mitchell59, please change your name to 100%pointless ... thanks!
Sorry, but that name is already reserved for LOSman WINS.

clumping platelets
02-18-2009, 10:53 PM
<------------lifetime contract

tat2dmike77
02-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Camp Fodder

He will get cut after the first OTA

northernbillfan
02-19-2009, 12:04 AM
<------------lifetime contract:up: Damn straight!