PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Wager Op?

BlackMetalNinja
02-19-2009, 06:15 AM
Since you are so adamant that the Sabres won't make the playoffs, how about a little bet. Name the terms, but I'm willing to back up my belief that they're going to make the playoffs.

Nighthawk
02-19-2009, 12:39 PM
Since you are so adamant that the Sabres won't make the playoffs, how about a little bet. Name the terms, but I'm willing to back up my belief that they're going to make the playoffs.

Honestly, just making he playoffs is good enough for you? Who cares if they make the playoffs if they don't do some damage. This team should be focused on winning the cup, not just making the playoffs. I can't wait for the trade deadline to come and see what they do. Personally, I'm hoping they make some moves that will allow them to compete with the top teams in the conference. Why can't the trade deadline just get here!?!?!

BlackMetalNinja
02-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Honestly, just making he playoffs is good enough for you? Who cares if they make the playoffs if they don't do some damage. This team should be focused on winning the cup, not just making the playoffs. I can't wait for the trade deadline to come and see what they do. Personally, I'm hoping they make some moves that will allow them to compete with the top teams in the conference. Why can't the trade deadline just get here!?!?!I don't recall saying that anywhere? Regardless of what my opinion is, don't put words in my mouth.

This is as simple as he says they won't make the playoffs, I say they will.

Dr. Lecter
02-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Honestly, just making he playoffs is good enough for you? Who cares if they make the playoffs if they don't do some damage. This team should be focused on winning the cup, not just making the playoffs. I can't wait for the trade deadline to come and see what they do. Personally, I'm hoping they make some moves that will allow them to compete with the top teams in the conference. Why can't the trade deadline just get here!?!?!

Suggest some feasible moves that can be made that will make them a contender.

(Note: Boumeester is not feasible. No way Florida trades him to Buffalo)

OpIv37
02-19-2009, 01:58 PM
30,000 ZB's.

Sabres make the playoffs, regardless of seed, you win.
Sabres miss the playoffs, I win.

Deal?

THATHURMANATOR
02-19-2009, 02:23 PM
I am in on that bet too op

OpIv37
02-19-2009, 02:46 PM

deal.

BlackMetalNinja
02-19-2009, 03:02 PM
30,000 ZB's.

Sabres make the playoffs, regardless of seed, you win.
Sabres miss the playoffs, I win.

Deal?Most certainly

SabreEleven
02-19-2009, 04:53 PM

You don't have the coin to cover that bet.

OpIv37
02-19-2009, 09:40 PM
you guys can't be feeling too good about this bet after that sorry performance.

A SH goal was the difference in the game before the two open netters. A ****ing shorty!

So much for gaining ground in that playoff race....

chernobylwraiths
02-20-2009, 06:39 AM

A SH goal was the difference in the game before the two open netters. A ****ing shorty!

So much for gaining ground in that playoff race....

I'd get in on that bet too it it were possible.

BlackMetalNinja
02-20-2009, 06:40 AM

So much for gaining ground in that playoff race....I feel every bit as good about it as I did yesterday. Philly is a better team right now and I expected us to lose that game, I predicted as much in the other thread. Believe it or not, we don't need to win every single game the rest of the way to make the playoffs.

OpIv37
03-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Thurm and BMN- with the Miller injury, this bet doesn't seem fair.

If you guys want to cancel it- no consequences- you can.

THATHURMANATOR
03-02-2009, 09:02 PM
**** that. Bet is on.